剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
价值五千万的钻石
Fifty million in diamonds.
像这样的交易 我不当中间人
For a deal like this, I'm no middle man.
我要抽成
I want a cut.
这好商量
I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.
加泰兰 我喜欢
The Catalan. I like it.
我知道是你抢了我的钻石
I know you took my diamonds.
是希尔帮做的
It was the Hill Gang.
他们比我预想的更聪明
They were more resourceful than I anticipated.
我会等
I'll save my tears
打垮混♥蛋♥奥特加之后再为你流泪
until after I've brought this bastard Ortega to his knees.
去哪呢 艾尔
Where to, Al?
回圣托莱多
Back to San Toledo.
我们还有未竟之事
We've got unfinished business.
三小时后
就是这个了 莉莉
I think this is the one, Lil.
你喜欢吗
Would you like her?
我觉得她非常符合要求 亲爱的
Well, I think she'll fit the bill perfectly, darling.
-早上好 -早上好
- Ah, good morning. - Morning.
我们正在晨间漫步
We were out for our morning stroll,
然后看到了这艘漂亮的游艇
and we caught sight of this very fine vessel here,
我们决定一定要拥有
and we decided we simply had to have her.
这艘船不出♥售♥
This boat is not for sale.
但是我们真的非常喜欢
Oh, but you see, we really do have our hearts set on her.
我保证会给你一个合适的价格
And I'm sure we can make you a suitable offer.
所有的东西都能出♥售♥ 朋友
Everything has its price, mi amigo.
再多钱也不行
Not possible to buy for any money.
这是我老板的船
This is my boss's boat.
太让人失望了 希尔先生
This is so disappointing, Mr. Hill.
确实 希尔夫人
Indeed. I suppose we'll just
那我们只好用抢的了
have to commandeer her, Mrs. Hill.
开出去溜溜吗
Should we take her for a spin?
不开就是暴殄天物 船长
Be rude not to, Captain.
这可捅了西尔维娅·加西亚的马蜂窝了
This should put a cat among Sylvia Garcia's pigeons, hmm?
要的就是这个效果
Let's hope so, eh?
一对叫希尔先生和夫人的英国夫妻
偷走了加西亚夫人的游艇
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第十集
[季终]
进去 快点
Inside! Quickly!
拉米雷斯 这房♥子可真不错啊
Very nice place you got here, Ramirez.
谢谢 这栋房♥子
Thank you. This house has been
已经在拉米雷斯家族传承六代了
in the Ramirez family for six generations.
迟早有一天 会传给我
And one day, it will be passed down to me.
我们去图书馆吧
Let's retire to the library.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
这就是我宏伟计划的概括
There's our grand plan in a nutshell.
有什么想法或顾虑吗
Any thoughts or concerns?
现在大家都知道各自要在何时何地做何了
All right, so everyone's clear on who has to what, where and when.
我觉得这个计划听起来太野心勃勃了
A lot of this all sounds a little too ambitious
小伙子们 女士们
for me, lads and ladies.
野心勃勃 根本就是疯了
Ambitious? It's fucking insane.
这么说的居然是维克·希尔
Yeah, and that's coming from Vic Hill.
不管怎么说 这是我们最好的选择
Yeah, well, insane or not, it's the best play we have,
除非谁有更好的主意
so unless anyone's got any better ideas.
艾尔伯特和查理是对的
Albert and Charlie are right.
这么大胆
I mean, it's so out there,
他们绝对想不到
it's the only thing they won't expect.
因为这是一个很难实现的计划
And it's a house of cards.
每一个步骤都必须做到完美
Everything has to go down perfectly.
一着行错 整个计划都会失败
One misstep, and the whole thing turns to dust.
莉莉 你怎么看
Lil? What do you think, love?
我赞同你的观点 这个计划跟疯了一样
I agree with you. It's fucking insane.
但是疯狂让我们走到今日
But that's been working for us so far.
再一次在悬崖边行走 儿子
Once more into the brink then, son.
让我们把希尔帮的旗帜
Right. Let's plant the Hill flag
永远插在圣托莱多
up San Toledo's back doors once and for all.
马上行动
Chop, chop.
这位新朋友是谁 劳尔
Who's your new friend, Raul?
她其实是一个老朋友
Actually, she's an old friend.
沃尔科夫将军 这位是洛蒂·莫特
General Volkov, meet Lotti Mott.
我还从来没见过将军呢
Well, I've never met a general before.
加泰兰的朋友
A friend of The Catalan...
就是我们的朋友
is always a friend of ours.
劳尔告诉我 我们不只是朋友
Well, Raul tells us that we're more than friends.
我们是战友
We are comrades.
钻石带来了吗
You got the diamonds?
当然带了
We certainly did.
我们需要在恰当的时候销赃
And we'll need them fenced in good time.
但在那之前 我们还得清除障碍
But before we get to that, we need to clear a path.
你是指我们上次谈话时你提到的保险方案
The insurance policy you mentioned last time we spoke?
-没错 -什么样的方案
- Indeed. - What kind of policy?
-人寿险 -你会收到大笔保金
- Life insurance. - And you'll be paid handsomely for the coverage.
你跟我说过我们不会再聊这个话题
You told me this topic would only be brought up again
除非是极端紧急情况
in the case of extreme emergency.
极端紧急情况需要专家处理
Extreme emergencies require expert handling.
所以你是我们唯一的选择 沃尔科夫将军
And that's why you're the only man for the job, General Volkov.
我知道你为什么要带她来 劳尔
I see why you brought her, Raul.
她比哑巴有用得多
She's better help than The Mute.
加泰兰和
The Catalan and the...
-诱心人 -诱心人
- Closer. - The Closer?
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢
I like it!
很吓人的化名
Suitably scary pseudonym.
打扰了
蛇眼和我说
你负责弄文件
什么样的文件
我的英国朋友需要八本护照
要快
我可以把你需要的名字和照片
交给你
如果我能帮你做护照
If I could get you these passports...
你什么时候要
when do you need them by?
今天下午四点
Four P.M. this afternoon.
做护照可没那么容易
That won't be easy.
涉及的步骤可不少
There are many steps involved in these such matters.
也许这颗钻石能使速度加快
Maybe this could speed things along.
好 把名字和照片给我 四点来取
Okay. Get me the names and photos and come back at 4:00.
我会准备好你要的文件
I will have your documents.
刚刚有人来找我
就是加西亚在找的英国骗子
他要求今天下午给他做好八本护照
并且是用钻石付款的
他们很着急要离开圣托莱多
渴吗 亲爱的
Thirsty, my dear?
你真了解我 亲爱的
Oh, you know me, darling.
我和你 还有蔚蓝大海
You and me and the deep blue sea.
简直就是天堂
It's heaven.
过来
Come here.
你好啊 西尔维娅
Oh, hello, Sylvia.
这种情况我完全可以自己处理 贝尼
I could have handled this situation myself, Beni.
你完全没有必要
There was no need to
大老远地从摩洛哥跑一趟
trouble yourself with a journey from Morocco.
弄丢了我那价值五千万欧元的钻石
Well, losing 50 million Euros worth of my diamonds
我必须亲自来一趟
demands a personal visit.
我认为我身边最近亲的人背叛了我
And to think I was betrayed by one of my closest men.
我们身边最近亲的人
The ones closest to us...
却是最令我们失望的人
disappoint us the most.
我跟踪了加西亚
I tailed Garcia.
和你猜的一样
She's meeting with the Moroccan
她正在和摩洛哥人见面 查理
as you suspected, Charlie.
善道之母教堂
跟上帝走吧 孩子
Vaya con Dios, hijo.
问心无愧了吗 恩里克
Got your conscience clear, Enrique?
我刚提前念了一千次万福玛丽亚
I just said a thousand Hail Marys
接下来我要去追捕
in advance of hunting down
干掉整个希尔帮
and killing the entire Hill Gang.
干掉我们
Kill us.
你就再也看不到你的钻石了
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表