剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
那边
Over there.
什么
What?
帮我移一下这些货板
Help me move some of these pallets.
看看这里
Well, well, well... what do we have here?
让你久等了
Sorry for the wait.
你很忙啊
I could see you were busy.
怎么了
What?
不知道 你告诉我啊
I don't know. You tell me.
我以为你不想玩游戏呢
I thought you didn't want to play games.
不是我在玩游戏
I'm not the one playing games.
你为什么付钱给加西亚的人
Why are you paying off Garcia's man?
你别管
Stay out of it.
这不是你来的原因
That's not why you're here.
那我为什么来
So why am I here?
确保货物平安运达
To make sure the shipment is delivered safely.
你完成任务了
You did your job.
我带你回酒吧
I'll take you back to the bar.
我能闻到我的钱就在那个保险库里
Oh, I can smell my money in that safe.
门马上就要打开了
That door is coming right off its hinges.
好奇问一下 你大概准备
Just out of interest, what is your rough
什么时候动手
timeline for this undertaking?
干我们这行 捡日不如撞日
In my line of work, there is no time like the present.
也许我们最好先和艾尔伯特
Uh, might be a good idea to have a conversation
讨论一下
with Albert about this, first.
我懒得讨论了
I am done talking.
下车吧
Now, sling your hook.
好吧
Oh, right.
好的
Okay.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
一个人喝点酒 思考一下
To have a quiet drink to think things through.
我要炸保险库呢 孩子
I've got a safe to blow, son.
你觉得告诉维克是明智的吗
You think that was a smart idea telling Vic?
这个嘛
Well...
如果你想炸保险库的话
I guess if you're gonna blow a safe,
就需要一个银行抢劫犯 不是吗
you need a bank robber, right?
是吧
Yeah?
干得好 有钱拿
Good money for good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 都是你自己挣的
Not at all. You earned every penny.
你做得行云流水
It was beautiful to watch.
非常专业
You worked them like a pro.
不是为这个 我是说 谢谢今天的一切
No, I mean, thank you for this, for today.
我好久没这么开心了
I haven't had this much fun in a long while.
开心很好 热爱你的生活
It's good to have fun, to love your life and...
还有身边的人
the people in it.
你呢 克拉伦斯
And you, Clarence?
你身边的人呢
What about the people in your life?
我从没见你和其他人在一起
I've never seen you with anybody here.
那我肯定是喜欢自己待着
Guess I must like my own company.
来吧 我们回去吧
Come on. Let's get you back.
你也不想让家人担心你吧
Wouldn't want your family getting worried about you.
我都不确定他们是否注意到
Oh, I'm not sure they'd even notice
我不见了 克拉伦斯
I was gone, Clarence.
肯定不是这样的
Come on, I'm sure that's not the case.
没错 我们该走了
Yeah, we should be going.
我不知道你以为自己刚才看到了什么
Look, I don't know what you think you saw back there--
听着 我毫不关心你为什么
Listen, I'm not in the mood for any more bullshit
或为什么不为奥特加做事 懂吗
about what you are, or you aren't, doing for Ortega, okay?
我知道自己为他工作的理由
I know why I work for him,
我也心安理得
and I'm good with my reasons.
你心安理得吗
Are you good with yours?
小时候 我爸爸就是我的一切
When I was a girl, my dad was all I had.
我妈妈抛弃了还在襁褓里的我 所以
My mother left when I was a baby, so...
只有我和他两个人
it was just me and him.
他是我的英雄
He was my hero.
后来
And then...
在我十几岁的时候
when I was a teenager,
他突然去世了
he died, suddenly.
发生了什么
What happened?
他因为一笔
He was set up and killed
与自己毫无关联的交易被警♥察♥陷害至死
by a policeman over a deal he had nothing to do with.
我最后一次见到爸爸时
The last time I saw my father,
他躺在那
he was lying...
脸贴着人行道
face down on the pavement...
脑后被炸开了花
with the back of his head blown out.
操
Shit.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的
Really.
从那时起 我就一直在追查陷害他的人
I've been looking for the man who framed him ever since.
为奥特加工作给了我机会
Working for Ortega gives me access.
你快查到了吗
Are you close?
快了
Yes.
我快查到了
I'm close.
出去
Irnos.
我要报♥警♥了
Llamo la policia.
你得付钱
Lo tienes que pagar.
我们屁也不会付
No vamos a pagar una mierda.
那位女士让你们付钱
The señora told you to pay for that.
和你有什么关系
What's it got to do with you?
听着
Listen,
把东西都放回去
put it all back,
就没人挨揍
and nobody has to get slapped.
这是你们的最后机会
It's your last chance.
先生 非常感谢
Senor, muchas gracias
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这些小鬼欺负我们
These kids are taking advantage of us.
我什么也做不了
There is nothing I can do.
我能帮你解决
I can help ya.
在这待一阵 确保没人来抢东西
Stay around here for a bit, make sure nobody takes anything.
我可以整理货架 打扫卫生
I mean, I could pack shelves, help keep the place clean.
目前我雇不起员工了
I cannot afford to take on an employee at the moment.
你只需要给我啤酒和吃的就行了
Listen, you can just pay me in beer and food.
好吗
All right?
你不是这儿的人
You're not from here.
你是住在圣托莱多还是来旅游的
Do you live in San Toledo or just visiting?
我猜现在我就住在这儿了
I guess I live here now.
希尔先生
Mr. Hill.
我感觉你一直在找我
I had a feeling that you've been looking for me,
所以我想不如直接来找你
so I thought I'd come to you instead.
你想多了 我对你完全没兴趣
You're mistaken. I've got no interest in you whatsoever.
请坐
Please sit down.
你和我也不是全然不同
You and I are not so different.
我们都对自己想要的东西毫不手软
We both take what we want.
我们只是做生意的方法不同
We just have a different way of doing business.
在我看来 我们完全不同
From where I'm standing, we're cut from a very different cloth.
你儿子并不这样认为
Your son seems to have a different perspective.
他是年轻人 想要闯出一条自己的路
He's a young man, making his own way in the world.
他很聪明 能识时务
He is smart enough to recognize the order of things,
并做出正确的决定
and he acts accordingly.
但看来
But it appears...
有些人可能需要个更严厉的示范
some others may require a somewhat harsher demonstration.
最后一次机会 维克托
Last chance, Victor...
否则结局将是爆♥炸♥性的
or there will be a bomb.
有什么有趣的事情吗 艾尔
Anything interesting happen, Al?
奥特加市长计划除掉个叫西尔维娅·加西亚的
Mayor Ortega's planning to rip off a big-time hash dealer,
大毒贩
called Silvia Garcia.
只是还不清楚具体计划
Just can't figure out exactly how yet.
但如果我能搞清楚 我想
But if I can figure it out, I think...
我们的市长大人可能会很难办
it might be quite difficult for our mate, the mayor, to handle.
你们怎么样
How'd you get on?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表