剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们所有的钱
All of our money!
没了 一千万欧元没了
Gone. 10 million euros of it gone.
伙计 才六个月我们就又干回老本行了
Mate, it's been six months, we're already back at it--
街头格斗 贿赂政♥府♥职员
street fighting, bribing government officials.
我以为我们要在
I thought we was gonna go
阳光灿烂的西班牙走正道的
on a straight run in sunny, fucking Spain.
我们是希尔家的人 我们不借钱 我们抢
We are Hills, we don't borrow money, we take it.
你干了什么
What have you done?
我都是为了你 艾尔伯特
I was doing it for you, Albert.
我们本来没问题的
We were gonna be okay!
我是副警长卡利托·布兰科
I am Lieutenant Carlito Blanco.
六个月前
港务局
没白折腾吧 卢佩
几百万 我都数不清
还有个战利品给你 老大
他们是游客吗
这帮混♥蛋♥挺能打
我们把船连带他们一起沉了 离海岸很远
可以确定 我们不会再见到他们了
虫子迟早会把我们都吃了 卢佩
这是唯一能确定的事
出去
Fuera.
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第二集
你觉得列尼和布鲁斯
You think Lenny and Bruce are the answer
能解决你的问题吗 艾尔伯特
to your problems, Albert?
一年之后他们就会为了骗保险
A year from now, they'll torch this place
烧了这个地方 连你一起
for the insurance, with you in it.
你倒是帮了大忙 是吗
Well, you were a big help, weren't you?
你又一次找到了我们所有问题的
Once again, you managed to find the perfect solution
完美解决办法
to all our problems.
我们要坐在这儿等多久电♥话♥
How long are we gonna sit here and wait for that phone to ring?
你们把我妈怎么了
What have you done with my mum?
港务局
我♥操♥
¡Cono!
是金条大盗们
The gold bullion bandidos.
你敢碰我老婆脑袋上一根头发
You touch a single hair on my wife's head
我就给你脑壳一锤子
and I will take it out on your skull with a hammer.
如果你只会用锤子 任何问题都会像眼中钉
If you only use a hammer, you tend to see every problem
维克托
as a nail, Victor.
我的建议是
My suggestion:
你得更加开明地看待你的处境
be a little more, uh, open-minded to the situation you're in.
你对她们做了什么
So, what've you done with 'em?
莉莉和洛蒂很安全
Lily and Lotti are safe.
她们正玩得高兴
They are enjoying themselves.
我的人在教她们弗拉曼柯舞
My men are teaching them flamenco.
够了
That's it!
滚开
Fuck off me, yeah?
行了 到底怎样 你想我们怎么样
Come on, what is it? Hey, what do you want from us?
帮助你们了解这里的规矩 艾尔伯提托
For you to understand how it works here, Albertito.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
很简单
It's very simple.
圣托莱多所有的事都要经过我的批准
Nothing happens in San Toledo without my approval.
你♥爸♥爸错在试图从我这儿偷东西
Your father made the mistake of trying to steal from me
而你们所有人都必须为他的行为负责
and you all must live with the consequences of his behavior.
所以 你们要为我♥干♥一票
Now, you're going to do a job for me.
-没戏 -爸 你闭嘴
- Not gonna happen. - Dad, shut your mouth.
你应该听你儿子的
You should listen to your son.
他看起来挺灵光的
He seems like a smart boy.
两个从加泰罗尼亚来的恶棍
Two thugs have arrived from Catalonia
要从我们的罗马尼亚军♥火♥商手里买♥♥枪
to buy guns from our Romanian arms dealer.
罗马尼亚
Romania.
他们不能带着那些武器离开圣托莱多
They will not be leaving San Toledo with those weapons.
你们要去交易现场把武器抢来
You are going to his exchange and take them.
和这座城市里的其他东西一样
Like everything else in this town,
它们属于我
they belong to me.
你们要把货送到圣特莱多机场
You'll deliver the shipment to the San Toledo airport
今晚六点
at 6:00 p.m. tonight.
会有一位科特兹先生在机库A等你们
A man named Senor Cortez will be waiting for you at Hangar A.
好吧 我们做了这件事
All right, so we do this one thing
你就放了她们 对吗
and you let the girls go, right?
不碰她们脑袋上一根头发
Without touching a single hair on their heads.
你们会需要这些
You'll need this.
有它们就能进机场
They'll get you through the gates at the airport.
再见
Adiós.
跟上
Sígale.
放松点 洛蒂 你弄得我头晕
Take it easy, Lotti, you're making me dizzy.
我们被举着枪的人绑♥架♥了
We've been kidnapped by men with big guns
你还让我放松点
and you want me to take it easy.
至少别再晃来晃去了
At least stop pacing about,
让我弄清楚是什么情况
so I can figure out what's happening here, eh?
我给你三次机会
Oh, I'll give you three guesses,
但你应该只需要一次
but you shouldn't need more than one.
你这么说是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-拜托 -你是说维克
- Really? - You mean Vic?
我们又不知道
We don't know that.
姑且称之为有根据的推测吧
Well, let's call it an educated guess.
抱歉 莉莉
I'm sorry, Lily.
我不是那个意思 我失礼了
I didn't mean that, I was out of line.
你只是在说你的想法
You're speaking your mind.
我不怪你
I can't blame you for that.
偷那些被偷的枪
Stealing stolen guns
再把它们送去机场
and then delivering them to an airport?
也许是我太悲观了
I mean, call me a pessimist,
但我真的不喜欢这个计划 艾尔
but I'm not really loving the sound of this one, Al.
我们必须干
Well, we're doing it.
怎么 你觉得我们干成了
What, you think Blanco is
布兰科就会把她们放回来吗
gonna give us the girls back if we pull this off?
他会把我们全杀了
He's gonna put us all in the ground.
我们别无选择
Well, this is our only play.
总有别的选择 艾尔伯特
There's always more than one play, Albert.
你在想什么 维克
What are you thinking, Vic?
很简单 自己找到她们
Simple, find the girls myself,
把她们平安带回家
bring 'em home safe and sound.
搞定
Job done.
查理 你们今天不开张吗
Hey, Charlie. You guys closed today?
恐怕是的 克拉伦斯
Afraid so, Clarence, yeah.
水管破了 厨房♥泡在水里
Broken... pipe. Kitchen's under water, so...
但我每天早上来都来
But I come in every morning.
改变一下对你有好处
Change will do you good.
要是想再见到妈和洛蒂
Listen, our best chance of seeing Mum and Lotti again
最好就按他说的去做
is to do what Blanco says.
把你♥妈♥的♥命运寄托在一个流氓警♥察♥身上
Trusting his mother's fate to the word of a rogue cop.
那最开始
And who was it that got 'em kidnapped
是谁害她们被绑♥架♥的呢
in the first place, eh?
那都是历史了 儿子 着眼当下
Ancient history, son. Gotta work with the here and now.
听我说
Listen to me, you are either
你可以去也可以不去
on board with this or you're not,
但我们会按布兰科说的做
but we are gonna do what Blanco wants.
很公平
Fair enough.
很好 我们出发吧
Okay. Good, let's go.
记得告诉我你们进展得怎么样
Let me know how you get along.
我会告诉你的 行了吧
I'm telling you, okay?
你要按那头猪说的做你就去吧
You play that pig's game if you want,
但我要去找我老婆
but I am gonna find my wife,
任何人都不可能阻止我
and there's not a man alive who's gonna stop me.
走吧 比利
Come on, Billy.
我要跟维克走 艾尔
I'm going with Vic, Al.
我会把她们带回来的
I'm getting the girls back.
好了 鬼见愁 准备出发
All right, Hate 'Em, let's gear up.
维克 我这次要跟着艾尔伯特了
Vic, I'm gonna roll with Albert on this one.
这是更聪明的做法
It's a smaller play.
那就交给大男孩们了
Big boys will handle it then.
走吧 查理 鬼见愁
Come on, Charlie, Hate 'Em.
凡塔
Fanta.
是
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表