剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
and they have very complex
很复杂
social relationships.
如果你厌倦了感到寂寞
If you ever get tired of being lonely,
或假装不寂寞
or pretending not to be...
今晚我会在古堡酒吧的派对
I'll be at a party at The Bunker Bar later tonight.
我喜欢跳舞
And I like to dance.
浓缩咖啡好了
Espresso's up!
比利 浓缩咖啡
Billy, espresso.
怎么了
What?
四号♥桌 去吧 查理 说吧
Table four, go on. Charlie, talk to me.
计划有变 我们不需要用钱去贿赂了
Change of plan. We don't need the money for the bribe.
我们要用它来办个派对
We need it to throw a party.
我们会请一位特殊嘉宾
We'll have a special guest of honor.
来吧 小伙子
Come, on, lad.
-说的没错吧 -来吧 小伙子
- Told ya! - Come on, lad.
来吧 拿着
Come on. There you go.
快快 鬼见愁 麻溜的
Chop, chop, Hate 'Em. Chop, chop.
快快快快快
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop...
来吧 鬼见愁 来吧 鬼见愁
Come on, Hate 'Em. Come on, Hate 'Em.
来吧 我们走吧 我们走吧
Come on, here we go, here we go.
操 警♥察♥来了 快跑 快跑
Shit! It's the pigs! Run! Run!
这边 这边 这边
This way, this way, this way!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
-快啊 鬼见愁 -来了
- Come on, Hate 'Em. - Ooh, yeah.
该死
Oh, shit!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我只是来找点糖包配茶
I was only looking for some sugar for my tea.
维克
Oh, Vic.
你们这派对办得真不错
You guys did well organizing this party.
花钱请别人来免费畅饮
It's not difficult when you're paying people in cash
不是很难吧 查理
to drink for free, is it Charlie?
最好给我管用
This better work.
麻烦有点信心好不好 艾尔
A little faith, please, would be nice, Al.
小心点用这个 查理小子
Careful with this stuff, Charlie boy.
威力十足 明白吗
Powerful shit, all right?
拜托 比利
Please, Billy.
娱乐化学可是我的强项
Recreational chemistry is my area of expertise.
就等着他飘飘欲仙的时候搞死他
Just get him off his nut and we'll nail him bang to rights.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
-我看起来怎么样 -很帅 非常好
- How do I look? - Sharp, really nice.
好吧
All right.
很高兴你愿意赏光
I'm glad you came.
我也很高兴你邀请了我
I'm glad you invited me.
对了 你叫什么名字
What's your name, by the way?
我是奥古斯汀
I am Augustin.
我的名字是
My name is...
莱德贝特
Ledbetter.
幸会 莱德贝特
Encantado, Ledbetter.
幸会 奥古斯汀
Encantado, Augustin.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
瞧瞧查理
Look at Charlie go.
不得不说他很可爱
You got to admit he's adorable.
恕我不敢苟同
That's debatable.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
比利 我又没说我们永远不可能了
Look, Billy, I'm not saying the door's closed on us forever.
我只是需要点时间独自成长
I just need time to get on my own two feet.
我甚至不知道独♥立♥是什么感觉
I don't even know what it feels like to be on my own.
是啊 这话你已经说过了
Yeah, well, you already said that.
我希望我们能做朋友 比利
I want us to be friends, Billy.
今天我有几个关于拳击赛好消息
I got some good news today, about this boxing fight. It--
查理行动了
Charlie's making his move.
这是什么
What's that?
摇♥头♥丸♥
Ecstasy.
不不不 我之前从没吃过摇♥头♥丸♥
No, no, no. I've never done ecstasy before.
我也没有
Neither have I.
但我觉得 你懂的
But I thought, you know,
或许今晚能成为咱俩的第一次
it might be a night of firsts for both of us.
好吧
Okay.
你过来 看看他
Come here. Look at him.
他的状态还差得远呢 对吧
He ain't even close to going over, is he?
-再给他吃一颗 -我刚给他加了三颗
- Slip him another one. - I just slipped him three more!
这人壮如大象
The man has a constitution of an elephant.
他非要我一颗他一颗
He expects me to match him pill for pill.
自从在巨石阵发疯后
I haven't had this many beans
我的血管里还从没有过这么多摇♥头♥丸♥
in my bloodstream since the rave at Stonehenge.
这个计划不管用 查理 换一个吧
The plan isn't working, Charlie. Change it.
去吧 去啊
Go on. Go on.
港务局
电视机 你们人真好
A TV. How kind of ya.
你现在的退休生活怎么样啊 维克
So how's retirement looking for you now, Vic, eh?
操蛋的退休
I'll shit retirement.
维克托·希尔回来了 没错
Victor Hill is back! Yes!
开始吧
Comin' in.
我喜欢 继续
Love it! Come on!
不 我有更好的主意
No. I have a better idea.
有次我在电影里看到的
I saw it once in a movie.
那好吧
Okay then.
很好
Good.
该你了
Your turn.
快呀 快呀 快呀
Come on, come on, come on.
吸吸吸吸吸
Hey! Go, go, go, go, go...
就这样 就这样
Yes! Yes!
该跳舞了
Time to dance!
是啊
Yeah.
凡塔
Fanta!
莱德贝特
Ledbetter!
莱德贝特
Ledbetter!
莱德 莱德 莱德贝特
Le-- Led-- Ledbetter.
-莱德贝特 -让开
- Ledbetter! - Out of the way!
操 查理
Shit. Charlie.
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
-没有没有 -你对他做了什么
- Oh, no, no, no-- - What did you do to him?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that!
-不不 -我要报♥警♥了
- No, no-- - I'm calling the police.
不不 拜托不要报♥警♥
No, no, no, please, the police.
不不不 警♥察♥ 不 拜托 不不不
No, no, no, la policia. No, por favor. No, no, no--
你过来
Come here!
不不不 警♥察♥ 拜托不要
No, no, la policia. No, por favor!
不不不
No, no, no--
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie!
发生了什么
What happened here?
查理 查理 醒醒 伙计
Charlie? Charlie, wake up, mate.
-查理 -我能做什么 能帮上什么吗
- Charlie! - So, what can I do? How can I help?
你能帮什么 快滚出去吧
What can you do? You can get out of here!
-比利 快把他赶出去 -赶紧的
- Billy, get him out of here, now! - Come on!
查理 查理 我是艾尔伯特
Charlie! Charlie, it's Albert.
能听见吗 查理 醒醒
Listen to me, Charlie. Wake up!
查理
Charlie!
你可不能死啊 查理 查理
You better not be dead, Charlie! Charlie!
我连鬼门关都没到呢 艾尔
Didn't even touch the sides, Al.
来 站起来
Come on, get up.
告诉我你都拍到了
Please tell me you got all of it.
棒
Nice.
拉米罗·拉米雷斯
主管
-不不不 -你对他做了什么
- Oh, no, no, no-- - What did you do to him?
不是那样的 不...
It wasn't like that! No, no...
港务局
我是副警长卡利托·布兰科
I'm Lieutenant Carlito Blanco.
圣托莱多警局的老大
I'm the top dog in the San Toledo police department.
卢佩警探说你挺有趣的
Detective Lupe tells me you're a funny guy.
我超级搞笑的 伙计
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表