剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, who said we were mates?
-别闹 -蠢货
- Oh! Easy. - Dickhead.
格罗瑞娅
Oh, Gloria.
你儿子怎么样
How's your son doing?
我祈祷他能完全康复 上帝会聆听的
I pray for his full recovery and God will listen.
你不打算把我介绍给你的朋友认识吗
Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?
好的
Oh, sure.
这是洛蒂
Um, yeah, this is... this is... this is Lotti.
你喜欢蛋糕吗 洛蒂
Do you like cake, Lotti?
谁不喜欢蛋糕呢
Well, who doesn't like cake?
比利 请帮我
Billy, fetch me plates
去厨房♥里拿盘子和刀子吧
and a knife from the kitchen, please.
-当然 -来吧
- Of course. - Come on.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
跟我一起坐
Come on, sit here with me.
我们要如何接近加西亚
How we gonna get to Garcia?
这次 我们要试试简单的方法
You know, for once we're gonna try the simple approach.
是吗 什么方法
Oh, yeah? What's that, then?
试试用我们的方法和他们沟通
Just try and talk our way past them.
如果那样不行的话 我搞定左边那个
If that goes wrong, I'll take the one on the left,
你搞定右边那个
you handle the one on the right.
具体要怎么搞定
Uh, handle him how, exactly?
你会想到办法的 查理
You'll think of something, Charlie.
能否请你转告加西亚小姐 我为市长工作
Would you tell Señora Garcia that I work for the mayor
我有一条重要的信息要告诉她
and I have an important message for her?
让市长亲自打电♥话♥给她
Have the mayor call her personally.
这真的不能等 伙计
Well, it really can't wait, pal.
我不会再重复了 快走开
I won't tell you again. Now walk away.
看来你用错方式了 艾尔
Looks like it's going the wrong way, Al.
看来是这样 查理
It does appear that way, Charlie.
那好
All right.
我是一个喜欢开枪打流氓和嚼口香糖的人
I'm a man who shoots hoods and chews gum,
而且我现在没口香糖了
and I'm all out of gum.
冷静点 伙计
Tranquilo, hombre.
立刻带我们进去见加西亚女士
Now take us inside to see Señora Garcia,
不然我轰了你
or I'll splatter these walls with your innards.
好吧
Okay.
加西亚女士 我是来告诉你
Señora Garcia, I've come to tell you
奥特加市长打算背叛你
that Mayor Ortega is planning to double-cross you.
小子 跟我说一些我不知道的事吧
Chico, tell me something I don't already know.
-给我一点时间 -好
- Déjame un momento. - Vale.
你们饿了吗
Are you gentlemen hungry?
-不饿 谢谢 -实际上 我饿了
- No, thank you. - Actually, yeah.
饿扁了
Quite peckish.
我想你们一定很奇怪
I would imagine your question is,
既然我知道奥特加市长想要出♥卖♥♥♥我
if I know Mayor Ortega is planning on double-crossing me,
为什么我还要和他做生意
why would I be doing business with him?
我想过这个问题
It crossed my mind.
请用
Servido.
我的家族做这个生意有几十年了
My family has run our business for many decades.
我们战胜了很多对立集团
We have survived many opposing cartels,
你知道原因是什么吗
and do you know why?
我洗耳恭听
Please, do tell.
因为我们从来不会忘记 在家族之外
Because we never forget that outside the family,
只有捕食者和猎物
there are only predators and their prey.
每个踏进我们门槛的人都想着一件事
Everyone that walks through our door is after one thing:
夺走我们建立的一切
to take all that we have built,
所以我们必须保护自己
and we protect ourselves accordingly.
现在 我要问你一个问题
Now... I have a question for you.
你给我这个情报
What is it that you expect to get back in return
是希望得到什么回报呢
for giving me this information?
我希望我们可以助对方一臂之力
Well, I thought we could be of use to each other.
蛋糕很美味 格罗瑞娅 谢谢
This cake is delicious, Gloria, thank you.
如果大家都多吃蛋糕
If everyone ate cake more often,
这个世界会变得更加和平
the world would be a more peaceful place.
-说得对 -我赞同
- You're right there. - I couldn't agree more.
瑞可 你的眼睛怎么了
Rico, what happened to your eye?
-谁干的 -我摔倒了
- Who did this to you? - I fell, all right?
别碰我 我没事
Get off me. I'm okay.
瑞可是个好孩子 非常体贴
Rico is really a good boy. So caring.
他父亲是他的英雄
His father is his hero.
他背负的远不是一个孩子该承担的
It's more than a boy should have to carry.
我们得把这些都搬走
We gotta get this all out of the way.
不能让人觉得我们在干坏事
Wouldn't want anyone to think we were up to no good, would we?
打消那个念头 维克
Perish the thought, Vic.
小心点 走吧
Oh, careful. There we go.
左边
Left.
进去
Oh, in there. There we go.
早上好
Buenos días.
早上好
Buenos días.
你是因娜思 对吧
You're Ines, right?
对 你是莉莉 艾尔伯特的母亲
Yes. And I know that you are Lily, Albert's mother.
是的 我是他妈
Yeah, I'm Albert's mother.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不在 今天早上我还没见过他
No, I haven't seen him this morning, Ines.
他突然就变得很忙
He's very busy all of a sudden.
圣托莱多有时候会让人很忙碌
San Toledo can be a busy town.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你为什么对我儿子感兴趣
What is your interest in my son?
我们一起工作
We work together.
-替市长干活 -没错
- For the mayor. - For Mayor Ortega.
我试着给他打电♥话♥ 但他没接
I tried calling him, but he didn't answer his phone.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
希尔家的男人来去如风 因娜思
Hill men tend to come and go as they please, Ines.
自然而然就要担心他们
Fretting after them comes with the territory.
我并不担心 希尔夫人
I do not fret, Mrs. Hill.
看在我们开始了解对方的份上
Seeing as we're getting to know each other,
我要给你一个建议
I'm gonna give you a word of advice, Ines.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
要是你敢以任何方式伤害我儿子
If you hurt my boy in any way,
我会找到你 给你漂亮脸蛋上来上一枪
I will hunt you down, put a bullet in your pretty face
然后把你埋在这块地板下
and bury you under these very floors.
明白了吗 因娜思
Lo entiendes, Ines?
明白 埋在地板下
I understand. Under the floor.
很好 很高兴我们能有机会聊一聊
Good. Well, I'm glad we've had a chance to chat.
慢走 我就不送了
You can see yourself out.
好了 下一个 雷♥管♥
Right, next, blasting cap.
-准备好了吗 -慢点 伙计
- You ready? - Yep. Easy, mate.
小心点 亨利 再多半寸这根雷♥管♥就爆了
Careful, Henry. Half an inch too much and the cap will ignite.
我可不想我们
We don't wanna go out like a couple of Roman candles,
跟窜天猴一样被炸上天
now do we, son?
这不是我第一次做雷♥管♥了 好吗
This is not my first bomb kit, Vic, all right?
看着点 好好学 等一下
Watch and learn. Hang on.
干得好 伙计
Nice work, mate.
好了 现在我们是不是得等到
Now, are we prepping this bomb
艾尔伯特同意才去炸那个保险库
to blow the safe when Albert gives us the nod?
还是说你想提前搞定
Or are you looking to fast-track this one?
在我看来 鬼见愁
Well, in my humble opinion, Hate 'Em,
时间和钱都不等人
time and money wait for no man.
就等你这么说呢
I was actually hoping you'd say that.
我不知道你和市长
I have no idea what kind of trouble
惹上了什么麻烦
you find yourself in with our mayor,
除非你证明你对我有用
but unless you prove yourself of some use to me,
否则我没理由帮你
I have no reason to be of use to you.
你知道他针对我的计划吗
Do you know what he has planned for me,
还是说你只是在信口开河
or you just pissing in the wind?
我知道他买♥♥通了那天晚上
Well, I know he's paying off that lovely gentleman
你带去拳击赛的那位先生
you brought to the fight the other night.
就是负责你货物的那位
You know, the one that's in charge of your shipment.
费德里科 还有呢
Federico. What else?
我现在能确定的只有这个
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表