剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
你觉得我是黑帮的
You think I'm a gangster?
我不知道 不是我说了算
I don't know. The jury's out.
你把这个放在了布兰科的车里
You moved this to Blanco's car.
为什么
Why?
我不喜欢看到别人的家庭受到威胁
I don't like it when people's families are threatened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me one.
还是两个
Or is it two?
你不为布兰科效命
So you don't work for Blanco
而是给市长办事 对不对
'cause you work for the mayor, right?
我和市长之间达成了协议
The mayor and I have an arrangement.
他刚刚也给了我们一份协议
Yeah, well, he's just offered us an arrangement, too.
明天一早离开或者留在圣托莱多给他卖♥♥命
Leave by morning or stay in San Toledo and work for him.
现在他们都在那边
They're all out there now,
争论我们到底该怎么做
arguing over what we should do.
你是怎么想的
And what do you think?
我真心不知道
I honestly don't know.
也许你应该为自己考虑考虑
Maybe you should look out for yourself.
也许吧
Maybe.
你就是这么行事的 是吧
I mean, that's how you operate, right?
凡事先考虑自己
Take care of number one.
你很幸运
You're lucky, you know.
你很幸运不需要照顾别人
You're lucky you don't have anyone to look after.
但也许
Then again...
有人可以照顾才是幸运
maybe you're lucky you do.
谢谢你的烟 艾尔伯托
Thanks for the cigarette, Alberto.
不客气
Don't mention it.
-静一静 -闭嘴
- Keep the noise down. - Shut up!
都给我闭嘴
Oi! Shut your mouths!
你晚上能睡得好觉
How do you sleep at nights?
我睡得好觉 我告诉你
How do I sleep at night? I'll tell you...
-我不知道 -爸
- I don't know. No! - Hey! Dad?
谢谢
Thank you.
过去的这几天很艰难 对吧
It's been rough these past few days, innit?
大家都精疲力尽了吧
Been properly through the ringer, haven't we?
又到了这种时刻
And here we are again,
我们需要决定是否继续逃亡
having to make that decision whether we're gonna run.
但请牢记这点
But just bear this in mind.
无论我们去哪里 停靠在哪个码头
Everywhere we go, every port we dock in,
总会出现另一个鲍勃·芬克
there's gonna be another Bob Fink,
另一个卡利托·布兰科
another Carlito Blanco,
另一个奥特加市长 总会有一个
another Mayor Ortega, basically another bastard
想把我们踩在脚下的混♥蛋♥
that wants to shove his boot down our necks,
我受够了
and I've had enough.
我们在这儿开始了新生活
Now, we started something here,
现在要坚持到底
and we're gonna go through with it.
如果仅仅是有钱的话
We'll never be truly safe
我们不可能真正的安全
until we have more than just money.
我们需要权力
We need power.
也许今晚圣托莱多属于市长
San Toledo may belong to the mayor tonight,
但现在这里是我们的家了
but this is our home now.
我不能替你们做主
And I can't speak for the rest of you,
但我提议我们留下来
but I say we stay here.
我们留下来 让他后悔
We stay here, and we make him regret
今天让我们活着离开了他家
that they ever let us walk out of his door.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表