剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Hold your nerve, son. Hold your nerve.
门要坏了 伙计
Door's gonna go, mate.
-抬头挺胸 -门要坏了
- Stand tall. - Door's gonna go.
我警告过你们
I did warn you
结局会是爆♥炸♥性的
there would be a bomb!
停火
Hold your fire!
-什么情况 -外面安全了
- What was that? - It's safe to come out.
你可以开门了 鬼见愁
You can open that door now, Hate 'Em.
开吧
Open it.
真是早一秒都不肯啊 拉多尼
Not a second too soon, Ladrani.
贝尼·拉多尼总是很守信用
Beni Ladrani always honors his end of the deal.
现在轮到你们了
Now it's your time to do the same.
先把重要的事情解决了
First things first, eh?
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em!
给我起来
Get up!
奥特加市长 你之前说对了
Yeah, Mayor Ortega, you were right.
的确是
There really are so many
满盘都可能有错招出现
mistakes on the board just waiting to happen.
你忙着做生意
You got so caught up in your business,
却忘了最重要的一条规则
you forgot the most important rule.
这永远是私事
It's always personal.
现在阳光海岸是我们的了
Now San Toledo is our pueblo.
将军
Checkmate, pal.
我会消失
I will disappear.
我不会再出现在你们眼前
You will never hear or see from me again.
这很容易安排
We can easily arrange this.
你要跟我回摩洛哥
You're coming back to Morocco with me.
我会慢慢处理你
I will take my time with you.
打开电视
Turn on your TV.
上新闻了 查理
It's on the news, Charlie.
大家等一下 比利 打开电视
Uh, one second, guys. Billy, turn on the TV.
关于谋杀和贪污的指控
奥特加市长供认杀害警♥察♥豪尔赫·圣地亚哥
那名多年前因诬陷而被处决的无辜警员的录像
我杀了豪尔赫·圣地亚哥
I killed Jorge Santiago,
因为这样我才能达到目的
because it was a means to an end.
出于同样的原因
The same--
听我说 都结束了
Listen to me, it's over now.
好吗
Okay?
走吧
Muta.
这是你的 贝尼
I think this belongs to you, Beni.
当然 已经减去了一千万的运输费
Ah, minus the 10 million delivery fee, of course.
根据最近的市场价 洛蒂
Well, you know, depending on current market value, Lotti.
对 查理 根据市场价
Yes, Charlie, depending on market value.
整顿内部的小代价
Small price to pay for clean house.
你们要留下来 还是...
Do you plan on staying or...?
没有离开的打算
We've got no plans to leave.
但是我也不能
I'm afraid I can't make any decisions
独自作出决定
without talking to my people first.
我尊重这点 记得联♥系♥我
Hmm, I can respect that, but we'll talk, huh?
维克 你把游艇停哪了
Uh, Vic, where did you moor the yacht?
拉多尼先生想要回来
Mr. Ladrani needs to get back over the drink.
停在前面了 查理
She's parked out the front, Charlie boy.
真是难过
It's hard to see 40 million
看着四千万就这样离我们远去
just stroll out through the door.
想想好的方面 亲爱的
Well, just look on the bright side, darling.
我们来的时候的那些钱还在 一千万
We have exactly what we came here with, 10 million.
说得非常对 亲爱的
That's very true, my love.
从现在开始 要从乐观的角度看事情
From now on my glass will be half full.
酒吧变成这样 我很抱歉 洛蒂
Man. I'm sorry about the bar, Lotti.
我知道你倾注了很多心血
I know how hard you worked on it.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
你就等着看我怎么改造这个地方吧
Just wait till you see what I'm gonna do with the place now.
加油
Go on, girl.
我饿得能吃下一头牛 在做什么呢 孩子
I could eat a fucking horse. What we cooking, son?
泡饭 家常菜 鬼见愁
Arroz caldonso, family style, Hate 'Em.
好啊 凡塔 家常菜
Si , Fanta, family style.
如今一切都结束了 你有什么打算
So now it's all over, what are you gonna do?
说实话...
Honestly...
之前在我心中当警♥察♥不过是
I never saw being a cop as anything more
为我父亲沉冤昭雪的手段罢了
than a way to get justice for my father.
如今一切都真♥相♥大白...
Now that the truth is out...
我就不知道将来要做什么了
I don't know what I'll do.
但我知道我不能留在圣托莱多
But I know that I can't stay in San Toledo.
但是因娜思 这整个计划
Yeah, but Ines, this entire plan
就是为了揭发奥特加市长
was about exposing Mayor Ortega.
将圣托莱多还给那些好人们
And reclaiming San Toledo for the good guys.
我们做到了
And we've done that.
如今你却要离开吗
And now you're just gonna leave?
谢谢你 艾尔伯特
Thank you, Albert.
不
Nah.
谢谢你 因娜思
Thank you, Ines.
三个月后
市长候选人 拉米罗·拉米雷斯正蓄势待发
准备于今日夺得惊人的选举胜利
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias, gracias.
拉米雷斯先生 作为即将上任的圣托莱多市长
你对上任市长奥特加 有什么想说的吗
谢谢 我们先不要过早下定论
尽管投票预测确实显示
我将以压倒性的优势入主市长办公室
但在我的选举胜利得到确定之前
我会让我即将上任的总参谋长
查尔斯·卡文迪许·斯科特来回答你们的问题
下午好
在场的各位媒体朋友
希望恩里克·奥特加的悲剧能给
圣托莱多全体人♥民♥上一堂课
犯罪没有好下场...
准备好动手了吗 莉莉
Ready to go to work, Lil?
我还以为你不准备问了呢 维克
I thought you'd never ask, Vic.
早上好啊 先生们
Buenos dias, señor!
这他妈是抢劫
This is a fucking robbery!
今天表现不错 帕布罗
Good work today, Pablo.
洗澡去吧
Let's have a shower.
比利
Billy!
你肯定认识我父亲 鲁本
I think you know my father, Ruben.
很高兴看到你好转了
I'm glad to see you're better.
能好起来是件好事
谢谢你照顾瑞可
我们是互相照顾
We looked out for each other.
你如今有什么打算
So, what are you gonna do now?
他不会再打拳了
He's not gonna fight anymore.
他想找份工作
He's looking for a job.
工作
A job?
那太容易了
Well, that's easy.
我需要一个人帮我管理这个地方
I need someone to manage this place for me.
立刻开始
Starting now.
我要去个地方
I got somewhere I need to be.
谢谢
Gracias.
比利小子
拳击馆
厨子们 你们应该为能站在这里
Chefs, you should consider yourselves very lucky
站在凡塔·利蒙先生的厨房♥里
and privileged to be standing here
为盛大的重新开张做准备而倍感幸运和荣幸
in Chef Fanta Limon's kitchen for our grand re-opening.
我们别无他求 只求尽善尽美
Now, we expect nothing but the finest work here.
要做到堪比米其林
Think Michelin stars and nothing less.
交给你了 主厨
Over to you, Chef.
在我的厨房♥里
In my kitchen,
我们要用热情烹饪
we cook with passion.
我们要用真心
We cook with our hearts
和灵魂烹饪
and our souls.
这地方真是棒极了 看啊
This place is amazing! Look around.
确实是一场盛大的重新开张
This is what I call a grand re-opening.
是啊 看着确实不错
Yeah, it does look good.
但我还是希望能把那个码头建起来
Still wish we could have built that pier though.
既然我们的小朋友
Well, now that we've got our little friend
已经坐上了市长宝座
sitting at the mayor's desk,
我想我们得到允许建个码头
I don't think we're gonna have much problem
应该不会有太大问题
getting a permit to build one.
真的吗
He didn't!
压倒性优势
By a landslide!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表