剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Vic?
麻♥醉♥药♥
Good night liquid.
三氯甲烷
Chloroform.
麻♥醉♥药♥成分
妈的
Shit.
托马斯已经下车了
Tomas has exited the vehicle.
他拿着钻石走进去了
He's walking inside with the diamonds.
等待进一步指示
Await further instruction.
看来我们错过机会了
Looks like we missed our chance.
靠
Shit.
快走
Come on. Move.
走
Move.
我早说要在他来的路上就动手
I told you we should have hit him on the way in.
艾尔伯特 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
我们跟着货物到了一栋房♥子
想办法 查理 快想
Think, Charlie, think.
坐
Sit.
你唱歌♥真是难听死了
You got a singing voice not even a mother could like.
希尔先生 你正好赶上了路上的风光
Oh, Mr. Hill, you've woken up in time to enjoy the drive.
抓到我可以为你的简历上
Throwing the net around Victor Hill
添上光辉的一笔啊 小威廉
will put quite a pretty feather on your cap, Lil' Willy.
拜托
Oh, come now.
你真以为我大老远跑到这里来
You really think I was gonna come all the way here
会留下希尔夫人就走吗
and leave without Mrs. Hill, too?
别招惹她
Leave her out of it.
光我一个就能让你大受嘉奖了
I'm more than enough to earn your accolades.
你不会是想求我吧
Are you gonna beg now?
那可真是毫无新意
Because that would be so pedestrian.
几年前一次缉查毒品走私的任务中
I first met Ortega years ago
我认识了奥特加
on a drug trafficking task force.
当你带着那笔钱逃离伦敦后
And the day you fled London with all that money,
我第一个就打给了他
he was my first call.
我抓了你这么久
I've been chasing your kind long enough to know
非常了解你会选择
that you see southern Spain
西班牙南部作为你的退休计划
as some sort of gangster retirement plan.
太老土了 维克托
So '80s, Victor.
你应该去巴拿马的
Should've gone to Panama. Hmm.
你好 艾尔伯特
Hello, Albert.
这是干什么
What is this? Why am I here?
都结束了
It's over.
你输了
You lost.
你在说什么 什么输了
What are you talking about? Lost what?
一切
All of it.
所以自从布兰科盯上我爸之后
So you've been planning this ever since
你就一直在计划这些
Blanco got his hands on my dad, haven't you?
再想想 艾尔伯特
Think bigger, Albert.
在我得知希尔帮带着一千万欧元逃离英国后
I've been planning this since I got word
就已经开始计划这一切了
the Hills left England on a boat with 10 million euros.
你的使命已经完成了
And now that you served your purpose
接下来该轮到我
and I am poised to seize control
掌控加西亚的毒品王国了
of Garcia's hashish empire,
你的父母会被带回英国
your parents will have their heads mounted back
送到国际刑♥警♥总部
at the Interpol HQ in England.
而你的朋友则会从此消失
And your friends will be buried without a funeral,
至于你 艾尔伯特 我另有安排
but I've got other plans for you, Albert.
我今天要清理门户
You see, I'm cleaning house across the board today.
加西亚 希尔帮
Garcia, the Hill gang,
还有那个可爱的警♥察♥
and that lovely interloper
心心念念想为她的父亲复仇
out for revenge for her dear departed daddy.
我以为会放过你吗
You really think I'll let you get away with this? Yeah?
你不可能将我们一网打尽
You'll never catch us all.
没门
Never.
国际刑♥警♥已经抓到了你父亲
Interpol already has your father
我抓到了你
and I have you.
我知道该去哪找你的朋友
Now I know just where to find the rest of your friends.
派更多的人去托马斯那
真是可惜 你很有天赋
It's a shame. You had talent.
再见 艾尔伯特
Goodbye, Albert.
希尔夫人 谁会想抓你的丈夫呢
Who do you think would want to take your husband, Senora Hill?
很多人 拉米罗
The list isn't short, Ramiro.
维克总能
Vic has a way of...
吸引不请自来的麻烦
attracting unwanted attention.
你是谁
Who is this?
别在意我是谁
Never mind who I am.
我猜你更想知道关于你丈夫的事情
I imagine you're far more curious about your husband.
对吧 莉莉
Right, Lily?
他在哪
Where is he?
真是巧了
As luck would have it,
我正盯着他呢
I'm staring at him as we speak.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
现在还好 不过我不保证一直没事
For now, but I can't promise he'll stay that way,
除非你愿意来加入我们
unless you're willing to join us.
对于这一切你有什么想说的吗
You have something to say about all this?
别把我老婆拉下水
You leave my wife out of it.
她是个普通人
She's a civilian.
不 莉莉从遇见你那刻起就不再普通了
No, Lily stopped being a civilian the moment she met you.
在你碰到她的瞬间
Her life was over
她的普通生活就结束了
the moment you touched her,
和其他人一样
same as the others.
最终 他们都会因你
In the end, they're all gonna go down
而受到牵连 希尔先生
because of you, Mr. Hill.
去那个坏男人给的地址吗
To the address the nasty man gave us?
不 那是个陷阱
No, it's a trap.
我们中途要先停一下
We're gonna make a stop first.
停一下 在哪
A stop? Where?
码头
The marina.
我得去找人要把枪
I need to see a man about a gun.
前进
Adelante.
还是没有艾尔伯特的消息
Still no word from Albert.
那我们就踹开大门
Well, we're gonna kick the doors down
自己把钻石抢走
and take the diamonds without him.
不不不 硬闯藏匿屋可不在计划之内
No, no, no. We didn't plan to storm the stash house.
我们不知道门后有什么 鬼见愁
We don't know what's behind that door, do we, Hate 'Em?
过去看看就知道了
Well, let's go and find out.
艾尔伯特就会知道该怎么做
Albert would know what to do.
听着 我不知道艾尔伯特在哪
Look, I don't know where Albert is, okay?
也不知道他出了什么事
Or what happened to him.
不过我知道有一大笔钱在那
But I do know there's a fortune in there
等着我们去拿呢
waiting for us to take it.
是啊
Yeah, there is.
现在...
Now...
我要到里面去
I'm gonna go in there
拿到钻石再出来
and I'm gonna walk back out with those diamonds.
谁和我一起去
Now who's with me?
这才对
Yes.
上吧 查理小子
Let's go, Charlie boy.
拼了
Fuck it.
谁住在这里
Who lives here?
一个朋友
A friend.
有枪的朋友吗
A friend with a gun?
你好 莉莉
Hello, Lily.
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
我是拉米罗·拉米雷斯
I'm Ramiro Ramirez.
现在不是时候 拉米罗
Not now Ramiro, please.
克拉伦斯 我知道我们才认识不久
Clarence, I know we've really only just met,
但是...
but, um...
我大半辈子都与我丈夫在一起
I spent most of my life around a certain kind of a man
久而久之就能认出他的同类
and after a while one gets to recognizing the type.
我估计也是
I suspect you do.
我的真名是莉莉·希尔
My real name is Lily Hill.
我的丈夫是维克·希尔
My husband's name is Vic Hill
他是个逃犯 在阳光海岸避难
and he is a fugitive here on the lam on the Costa del Sol.
有人绑♥架♥了他 我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表