剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
等你忙好了
And when you're done,
我们来玩多米诺骨牌
we are going to play domino.
皮草线的袋子
The bag of fur lines...
-知道了 -还有截管器
- Got that. - ...and the tube cutter.
一大瓶水管清洁剂和
Uh, a big bottle of drain cleaner
装硫酸的玻璃罐
and glass container for the sulphuric acid.
-交给我们吧 -好
- We got that. - Yeah.
硫酸
Sulphuric acid?
硝基的主要成分 凡塔
Main ingredients in nitro, Fanta.
-硝基 -是的
- Nitro? - Yeah.
你们在自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
You are making a bomba.
是啊 小声点 凡塔
Yeah, keep it down, Fanta.
我们不想让别人发现
We wouldn't wanna alarm anybody.
-还有六根弹筒 -六根
- And six metal cylinders. - Six?
以及胶粘导火线来完成
And the visco fuses for the...
-雷♥管♥ -雷♥管♥
- ...blasting caps. - Blasting caps.
你们能从超♥市♥买♥♥到全部这些原料吗
Can you get all of these ingredients from the Mercado?
当然可以
Of course we can.
我们可是从90年代走出来的人 对吧
We come up in the '90s, didn't we?
-对 -那时候自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
- Yeah. - When homemade bombs...
-可流行了 -...可流行了
- Were all the rage. - ...were all the rage.
你在厨房♥听到的一切就留在厨房♥吧
What you see in the kitchen stays in the kitchen.
明白了吗 凡塔·利蒙先生
Are we clear, Señor Fanta Limon?
明白 非常明白 希尔先生
Si, si, we are very clear, Señor Hill.
我又赢了
I win again!
我宁愿整理货架也不想
Look, I'd rather stack shelves than lose another game
再输给你一局多米诺了
of dominoes to you.
瑞可
Rico.
你去哪了
我很担心你 孩子
我去医院看爸爸了
你一个人去的吗
我们应该下午一起去的
情况有变化吗
没有
No.
瑞可 这位是比利
Um, Rico, this is Billy.
他会来店里帮我们一段时间
He's going to help us around the shop for a while.
所以呢
So what?
他的爸爸正在住院
His father is in the hospital,
但我知道他会挺过去的
but I know he will pull through.
我们要保持乐观 相信他会完全康复
We must stay positive for his full recovery.
我的儿子鲁本 是个斗士
My son, Ruben, is a warrior.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定是
Yeah, sure is.
比利 我要去医院看我儿子
Billy, I'm going to see my son at the hospital.
能麻烦你看店吗
Uh, will you please watch the shop?
我过几个小时就回来
I will be back in a couple of hours.
好 当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, no problem.
洛蒂
你在哪
我说过你会对我欲罢不能
I said you weren't going to be able to put me down.
不要像英国人一样古板
Don't be so English.
我们边洗澡边做吧
Let's fuck in the shower.
你要去哪儿
Where do you have to be?
家庭事务
Family business.
听起来很有意思
Sounds intriguing.
我晚些给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
我也许会很忙
I may be busy.
我不觉得你会很忙
I don't think you'll be busy.
希尔帮在谋划些什么
我们得加快脚步了
卡诺超♥市♥
跟上 鬼见愁 别浪费时间了
Keep up, Hate 'Em, no time to waste.
你没必要等我 兄弟
You ain't got to wait up for me, pal.
最后一样东西
One last thing.
地砖粘合剂
Floor tile adhesive.
不在列表里 兄弟
Hmm, not on the list, mate.
我们身处国外 鬼见愁
We're in a foreign land, Hate 'Em.
如果我们找不齐单子上东西
If we can't find everything on the list,
就得随机应变
we have to improvise.
那就随机应变吧
Let's improvise, then.
来吧 装上
Come here. Here she goes, bash.
买♥♥齐了
And that is the lot, right.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
开干吧
Let's do it.
我们要买♥♥些零食
We're gonna need some snacks.
我的莉莉说我不该吃薯片
My Lily says I shouldn't eat crisps.
她说防腐剂都会堵塞动脉
Says all the preservatives block the arteries.
我猜除非我们换一个行当
I'd hazard a guess unless we change our line of work,
不然我们不太可能活一辈子 孩子
we most likely won't get to old bones anyway, son.
谁会想长生不死啊
Who wants to live forever anyway?
这就对了
That's the spirit.
-多少钱 伙计 -四十 先生
- How much is that, mate? - Cuarenta, señor.
-给 不用找了 -谢谢
- Here, keep the change. - Gracias.
-再见 -等等我
- See you later. - Wait for me.
你的咖啡 先生
Café, señor.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - No hay de qué.
你有...
Have you, uh...
你有个人卫生的问题吗
Have you developed a personal hygiene problem?
什么
You what?
大中午的洗澡
Showering in the middle of the day?
我对因娜思没意见
I don't have a problem with Ines necessarily.
她阻止了加泰兰兄弟把你们折磨死
She did stop you getting tortured to death by the Catalans.
我没有忘记这件事
That's a fact that's not lost on me.
我不介意你做点减压活动
Okay. I don't mind you having a bit of stress relief, mate,
但是在中午翘班
but clocking off in the middle of the day to get your leg
去和市长的携枪司机打一炮
over with the mayor's gun-slinging driver.
我认为这当中有一点利益冲突
I think there's a bit of a conflict of interest there.
查理 我们经历了这么多
Charlie, after everything we've been through
我不会让人任何事威胁到我们
I'm not gonna let anything threaten us now.
我保证 好吗
I promise, eh?
一切尽在掌握中
It's under control. Just...
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
我们去哪都能看到一群全副武装的打手
Packs of armed hoods everywhere we go.
这城里每个人都是《007》里的反派吗
Is everyone in this town a bloody Bond villain?
比利·艾尔斯有工作了
Billy Ayres has a job.
没想到我会看到这么一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
洛蒂·莫特
Lotti Mott.
我们应该是朋友
You know we're supposed to be mates
但你却消失了
and you disappeared on me.
我本来有些受伤
Now, I could be a little bit hurt,
但再次见到你我太高兴了
but I'm too happy to see you again for that.
-凡塔做了西班牙油条 -给我吧
- Fanta made churros. - Go on, then.
这孩子真有天赋
Mate, this kid's got talent.
好了 我们今天要做什么
Right, what are we doing today?
我不知道你 但是我要整理货架
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm stacking shelves.
好
Okay.
这些要放哪
Where do these go?
那好 来干活吧
All right, then. Let's have it.
怎么了 当地人不这么穿吗
What? Is this not how the locals dress?
非常迷人 克拉伦斯
Very fetching, Clarence.
喝点什么吗
What can I get ya?
现在喝金汤力太早了吗
Is it too early for a gin and tonic?
一杯好喝的金汤力证明了上帝爱我们
A good G and T is proof that God loves us
希望我们开心
and wants us to be happy.
好吧
Right.
牛仔们都去哪了
Where are all the cowboys at?
显然牛仔们把我留在这镇守大本营了
It appears all the cowboys have left me to hold down the fort.
我要拿着这杯酒去海边
Well, I'm gonna take this drink seaside.
在那里待上一会
I'm gonna be a while.
如果你想呼吸点新鲜空气 就跟我来吧
Come join me if you fancy some fresh air.
是啊 牛仔们都去哪了
Yeah, where are all the cowboys?
看 这也不算太差劲吧
See? This isn't so bad, is it?
什么 整理货架吗
What, stacking shelves?
做朋友
Being mates.
谁说我们是朋友的
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表