剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我老婆在家吗
Is my wife in residence?
之前在 后来走了
She was, and she left.
听着
Look...
别再让我为难了
you gotta stop putting me in these positions.
她觉得我在帮你瞒着她
She thinks I'm covering for you.
把枪藏起来
Hide this.
我不能放在家里
I can't keep it at home.
维克 怎么回事
Vic, what's going on?
有什么我需要担心的吗
Is there anything I should be worried about?
担心就是滥用想象力 鬼见愁
Worry is a misuse of the imagination, Hate 'Em.
所以你现在就拿着枪到处找乐子吗
So you're just carrying this around for a bit of fun now, are ya?
阳光之下乐子多 兄弟
All kinds of fun in the sun, mate.
好吧
Well...
这番对话
this has been a really rich
真是趣益相宜对吧 维克
and rewarding conversation, hasn't it, Vic?
你就放心吧
Just rest assured...
我不会惹是生非的
I will not let sleeping dogs lie.
不 这话听着就让人不放心 维克
No, that doesn't sound reassuring, Vic, does it?
太淡了
Needs salt.
凡塔
Fanta!
什么
Que?
你给我们带什么了 拉米罗
What have you got for us, Ramiro?
你们要求的那地方的完整档案
A complete file on the address requested,
应该告诉你们 我冒了很大风险
not, I should say, without some great personal risk.
谢谢你 你很勇敢
Thank you. You're very brave.
没错 我很勇敢
Yes, I am.
你搞懂个中究竟了吗
You, uh, you make any sense of this?
我认为
I think...
奥特加市长在隐藏些什么
Mayor Ortega has something to hide.
继续说
Go on...
西斯内罗斯鱼市已经关闭多年
The Cisneros Fish Market has been closed for years,
其所有权已经归市政♥府♥所有
its title held by the city
但奥特加市长当选后把它买♥♥了下来
until Mayor Ortega bought it just after his election.
奇怪的是 奥特加市长
Oddly, Ortega never began
从来没为重新开放市场
any of the repairs that would really be necessary
而进行任何修缮工作
to reopen the market.
但却有一些改建
But there was some new construction,
虽然我也搞不懂在建什么
though I can't make much sense of the work.
这么说你已经见过了
So, you've seen it?
蓝图
The blueprints.
那你有没有
And-- and-- and you didn't happen to bring
带来一份呢
a copy of those, did you?
是啊
Yeah...
你当然带来了
Of course you did!
我从没来过这里 懂吗
I never was here, okay?
我也不认识你们 再见
I do not know you. Bye.
你们好啊朋友们
Hola amigos!
我带了一个朋友来
Brought a friend of mine.
虽然她只是新手
Now she's just a novice,
但是我跟她说 你们会对她手下留情
but I told her you'd go easy on her.
你的朋友带钱了吗
Did your friend bring money?
带了 我带了
Oh, I did, actually, yes.
那就欢迎你一起来玩
Then you are very welcome to join us.
谁拿到第一张A或是最大的牌坐庄
All right, first ace or highest card deals.
那我就不客气了
I'll do the honors.
给她筹码
Chip her up.
你玩扑克经验丰富吗 女士
You are an experienced poker player, señora?
经验丰富 没有
Experienced, no
我玩过几次 但是已经很久没玩了
I-- I've played a few times, but not for a while.
我先开始吗
Should I start?
当然 从庄家右边开始
Yes, of course. We always play to the right of the dealer.
好的
Yes, of course.
你好
Hola.
你好
Hello.
还需要别的吗
Anything else?
不 就这些
No, this is it.
你搬到阳光西班牙的期望
Is this what you expected when you moved here to live
是如此吗
this new life in sunny Spain?
并不是
No, not exactly.
但你还是住下了 为腐♥败♥的市长运毒贩子
Yet here you are, ferrying drug dealers around for a corrupt mayor.
和你一样 不是吗
It's just like you, innit?
是的
Just like me.
你是圣托莱多人
You from San Toledo?
附近的
I was born close by.
太笼统了吧
That's a bit vague.
只能告诉你这么多
That's all you're going to get.
到了
We are here.
进去以后别碍事 好吗
Stay out of my way once we are in there, okay?
我不是保姆
I'm not a babysitter.
不是吗
Really?
你脾气多好啊
You've got such a warm disposition.
我们得清点货物
We have to count the load.
我们路上没停 好吗
Look, we didn't stop, right?
机场拿的箱子都在这里了
Every crate picked up at the airport is here.
一个都没少
It's all accounted for.
我说了要清点货物
I said we count the load.
在交朋友吗
Making friends?
我朋友够用了
Got all the friends I need.
休息会吧
Go make yourself comfortable.
这得有一会呢
It could take a while.
办公室里有台电视
It looks like there's a TV in that office.
你呢
And you?
我不看电视
I don't watch TV.
好吧
Right.
我看不明白 查理
I can't make sense of this, Charlie.
我也是
Eh, me either.
也许艾尔伯特会明白
Maybe Albert'll know.
毕竟他是银行抢劫犯的儿子
He is the son of a bank robber, after all.
艾尔伯特很忙的
Albert's got his hands full.
说起银行抢劫犯 我就来了
Speak of a bank robber, and he shall appear.
艾尔伯特具体在忙什么呢
Albert has got his hands full with what, exactly?
你懂的
Aah, you know,
就他一般干的事
just the usual kind of... Albert stuff.
那这是什么呢
And what, pray tell, do we have here?
一张蓝图
It's a blueprint.
我看到出来了 洛蒂
Well, I can see that, Lotti,
具体是什么的蓝图呢
the relevant information being a blueprint of what, exactly?
这是西斯内罗斯鱼市
Well, it's the Cisneros Fish Market.
艾尔伯特想扩大在圣托莱多的资产吗
Albert looking to expand our holdings here in San Toledo, is he?
其实 这是市长的
Actually... it belongs to the mayor.
这里荒废了 奥特加没修
That place is a wreck. Ortega never did it up.
我们看到奥特加的人进进出出
We've seen Ortega's men come and go from here.
我们觉得这是他的藏匿屋
We think he's using it as a stash house.
查理告诉我这一切 洛蒂
Charlie wants to tell me all this, Lotti,
是因为他需要我的帮助
because he needs my help with something.
继续
Carry on.
我们有理由怀疑
We-- we have good reason to believe
我们的钱就被藏在了鱼市
that our money is somewhere stashed in that fish market.
我们的钱
Our money?
对 一千万欧元
Yep, the 10 million euros.
就在我们的眼皮底下
Right under our fucking noses.
你要帮我们拿回来吗 维克
You wanna help us get it back, Vic?
那是必须的 查理小子
I wouldn't have it any other way, Charlie boy.
你是庄家
It's your deal,
莉莉
Lily.
谢谢 马特奥
Thank you, Mateo.
下注
Ante.
谢谢你们
Gracias. Thank you, guys.
那我们看看这里有什么
All right, let's see what we got here, then.
我们对你的期待可不小哦 奥特加
Expected more from you, Ortega.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表