剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
他还在警♥察♥局
Well, he's still at the police station.
已经待了一段时间了
Been there for a while.
我们让凡塔·利蒙监视他
We put Fanta Limon on stakeout.
如果他有行动 凡塔会通知我们
He's gonna flag us when he's on the move.
你让凡塔·利蒙进行监视
You put Fanta Limon on a stakeout?
对啊
Yeah!
他有天分
He's a natural.
港务局
处理一只兔子很容易
Jointing a rabbit is easy.
从头部 你能看见兔子的肩关节
At the head end, you will see the shoulders,
兔子的腿部和颈部
the legs, and in between the neck
然后是肋骨和里脊
and the ribs and the saddle.
里脊中间
In between the saddle.
用一个小刷子或者长柄杓
Keep your rabbit well-basted with sauce
给兔子涂上调味汁
using a small brush or a ladle.
最重要的就是用酱汁使兔肉保持湿润
Keeping the rabbit moist is of the utmost importance.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我开车路过
I was driving by.
想着进来跟你打声招呼
Thought I would stop in and say, "hola."
你好 招呼打过了 还有事吗
Hola. Now what are you really doing here?
一杯威士忌
A whiskey.
你给那些恶棍
You framed those thugs for a crime
安上了莫须有的罪名
they couldn't have committed
因为他们之前就死了
because they are dead.
我知道 因为是我杀了他们
I should know, because I shot them.
你在市长的快捷拨号♥列表里吗
Has the mayor got you on speed dial?
圣托莱多是个小镇
San Toledo's a small town,
等你惹火烧身的时候
and I don't want to be standing too close
我不想靠得太近
when this all blows up in your hands.
奥特加给了我们一个选择
Well, Ortega gave us a choice.
我们决定留下来
We decided to stay.
我只能跟他公平对抗
Playing fair with him is the best move I got.
加油站那事是很鲁莽
The gas station move was reckless,
但它有效果
but it worked.
今晚的拳击赛奥特加想让你和他坐一桌
Ortega wants you sitting at his table at the fight.
回见
See you later.
等等 你落东西了
Wait, you're forgetting something.
这是今晚的礼服
It's a tuxedo for tonight.
市长送你的礼物 穿上
A gift for you from the mayor. Wear it.
他怎么知道我的尺码
And how did he know my size?
他不知道
He didn't.
你在这啊 查理小子
There you are, Charlie boy.
你好 维克
Well, hello, Vic.
你好吗
How are you?
今天挺忙的 是吧
A bit of a busy day, was it?
确实挺忙的
actually, yeah, it was quite-- quite busy.
你呢
And, uh, yourself?
你们不能总替奥特加跑腿
You can't all run around for Ortega.
他和你们不是一个水准的 孩子
He's way out of your league, son.
结局会很惨烈的
It will end with a bang.
不
No.
我并不觉得我们在替他跑腿
I wouldn't exactly say we're running around for him... exactly.
那你觉得你们到底
Well, what would you say?
在干嘛呢
Exactly?
你不觉得这件事
Do you think that this might be a conversation
应该和艾尔伯特谈吗
you should have with Albert?
算了 我儿子不会听我的
Nah, my son won't listen to me.
我说往左 他偏往右
I say go left, he turns right.
他就和我一样固执
He's stubborn just like his father.
所以我才跟你谈
That's why I'm talking to you.
那你有什么建议呢
And, uh, what do you suggest?
我的方法可能比较直接
Well, my approach would be a little more direct,
你懂的
if you know what I mean.
但你不能对市长出手 维克
Oh, but you can't go after the mayor, Vic, okay?
他是选举出来的政♥府♥官员
He's an elected government official, for God's sake.
那样我们会被全西班牙的警♥察♥追捕的
We'll have every policeman in Spain looking for us.
对现在的局势毫无益处
It's not good for our current situation.
那也好过变成尸体
It's better than being brown bread
被塞进宾利后备箱 查理
in the boot of a Bentley, Charlie.
艾尔伯特的计划进行下去会怎么样
What happened to Albert's plan of going straight, hmm?
我们会成为市长的走狗
Look, we're gonna be the mayor's dogs
直到他管不了我们为止
for as long as he's got us on his leash.
我们要让他成为众矢之的
So we make him the mark.
如果我们的计划成功
If we can play this right,
也许能重新过上好日子
we'll get a second chance at the good life.
要是失败了呢
What if you get it wrong?
做得好 比利 脚步要轻
That's it, Billy boy. Light on your feet.
找到最佳位置 没错
Find the sweet spot, that's it.
目视前方 继续
Start eyeing the line, come on!
保持你的节奏
Get your rhythm going.
专注 击打最佳位置
Focus, come on. Hit the sweet spot.
很好 保持猛击和移♥动♥
That's good! Jab and move.
-他怎么样 -很好
- How's he looking? - Yeah, good.
有钱的话 我就会押在他身上
We had any dough, I'd put in on him.
还有更重要的事 兄弟
More important matters at hand, mate.
比如呢 我们的市长朋友
Like what, our friend the mayor?
还有我们该怎么对付他
And what are we gonna do about him.
交给孩子们去处理吗
Leave it up to the kids to handle?
看起来你不同意
Well, it looks like you're not.
他对莉莉做了那样的事以后
Every breath he takes is an insult
他的每一次呼吸都是对我的侮辱
after what he did to my Lily.
听着
Look.
你要不也准备准备
Why don't you go get yourself ready for the fight?
我们晚上一起去看拳击
We could all do with a night out, eh?
我不去
I'm not going.
什么叫你不去
What do you mean, you're not going?
你们都会去
You'll all be there.
有足够的人去支持比利了
Billy will be well supported.
你不会要去干傻事吧 维克
You ain't gonna do nothing stupid, are you, Vic?
得了 鬼见愁
Come on, Hate 'Em.
你了解我的
You know me.
早上好 莉莉
Buenos dias, Lily.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
谢谢 克拉伦斯 你呢
Thanks, Clarence. How are you?
能有什么不好呢
What could possibly be wrong?
不想去的地方就不去
Don't have to be anywhere I don't wanna be
不想见的人就不见
or with anybody I don't wanna be with.
那一定很不错
Must be nice being you.
这段时间是的
These days it is.
你会玩扑克吗
Do you, uh, play poker by any chance?
我曾经玩得还不错
Well, I've been known to play a few hands in my time.
来一局吗
May I?
好了
All right.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
礼服不错
Fancy suit.
谢谢 这是份礼物
Thanks. It was a gift.
礼物
A gift?
-谁送的 -市长
- From who? - The mayor.
市长为什么要送你礼服
Why did the mayor get you a suit?
今晚的拳击赛他想让我和他坐一桌
He wants me sittin' at his table for the fight tonight.
那个加油站的招数对他起效了
So he, uh, he bought the gas station shenanigans, then.
是的
He did.
他越觉得我有用
And the more he thinks I'm useful,
甚至忠诚 我就离他越近
even loyal, the closer I can get.
烹饪一小时
Turn off while cooking for one hour
或等兔肉变软后关火
or until your rabbit pieces are nice and tender.
鲜嫩的兔肉
Nice and tender rabbit.
肉会缓缓地从骨头上脱落
The flesh will cascade from the bones in gentle waves...
妈的
Puta!
连赢五把了
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表