剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
上车
Get in the car!
正中裤裆
Right in the fucking balls.
上来
Get in!
快追 快
Vamos! Vamos!
你们这群废物
赶紧去抓啊
有人匆匆离开了
So somebody left in a hurry.
是吗
Yeah?
我赌是她们
My money's on the girls.
我们去抓布兰科
We're gonna grab Blanco.
我才不管他是不是警♥察♥
I don't give a flying fuck if he's a cop.
我要把那头肥猪塞进铜牛
I'll put the fat pig in the brazen bull, Vic,
然后点一把火
and light a fucking match.
-他们在追吗 -不 我们甩掉他们了
- Do you see 'em? - No, they've gone.
甩掉了
They've gone.
-该死 -什么情况
- Shit. - What are you doing?
-车不走了 -什么
- The car's pulling. - What?
-怎么了 -我们没油了
- What? - We're out of petrol.
你开玩笑吧 该死
You're joking. Shit.
他们追上来了
They're coming.
我们得走了
We've gotta go.
快走
Come on.
快追
Más rápido!
快跑
Move it.
这边
Por aquí.
我有个活儿给你
我们要怎么找布兰科
How the hell are we gonna find Blanco?
我们去狩猎警♥察♥
We go pig hunting.
找到一个警♥察♥ 就扔给鬼见愁
First cop we find, we give him to Hate 'Em.
他会问出布兰科在哪儿的
He'll tell us where Blanco is.
抱歉 亲爱的 酒吧不开张
Sorry, love. Bar's closed.
不开张
Bar's closed.
布兰科副警长告诉我
Lieutenant Blanco told me
你们在接活儿
you boys are always open for business.
他想怎样
What does he want?
他决定再给你们一次机会
He has decided to give you another opportunity
来弥补在机场的惨败
to make things right after the fiasco at the airport.
找一个人跟我来
One of you is coming with me.
-我去 -不 不行
- I'll go. - No, you won't.
你来
You.
不行 好吗
No, okay?
我不会再为布兰科做事了
I'm not doing another job for Blanco.
你必须得做 好吗
You have to go, okay?
为我们争取些时间去找她们
It's gonna buy us time to track down the girls.
你要是不去 不知他会做出什么
Look, if you don't show up, we don't know what he'll do.
你得干这一票 艾尔
You gotta do the job, Al.
没那么糟 伙计
Could be worse, mate.
那么 你是谁
So, who are you, then?
我是司机
I'm the driver.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
快跑
Run! Move!
走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
卢佩
Lupe!
甩掉他们了吗
Did we lose them?
应该是
I think so.
卢佩
Lupe.
需要缓缓吗
Need a minute?
-我需要喝一杯 -可不是吗
- I need a drink. - Tell me about it.
该死
Shit!
拿着 维克
There you go, Vic.
狩猎开始
Let's go hunting.
查理呢
Where's Charlie?
他在后院抽烟
He's out the back, having a smoke.
查理
Charlie!
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我们是加泰兰兄弟
We are the Catalans.
很荣幸
为美丽的圣托莱多的
这个文化中心剪彩
感谢各位
快点
Come on.
等一下 那不是市长吗
Wait, isn't that the mayor?
看起来像是
It looks like him.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go.
-不好意思 -借过
- Lo siento. - Perdona. Perdona.
-借过 -借过
- Por favor. - Perdona.
-不好意思 -借过
- Lo siento. - Perdona.
-没关系的 -好的 先生
- Esta bien, esta bien. - Si, senor.
-奥特加市长先生 -先生...
- Mr. Mayor Ortega. - Senor...
-先生 -请帮帮我们
- Senor-- - Por favor, por favor.
我们来这里旅游 遇到了大♥麻♥烦
We're tourists and we're in big trouble.
你能帮帮我们吗
Can you help us?
什么样的麻烦呢 女士们
What kind of trouble, senoritas?
操
Mierda.
你看起来不像那些为布兰科工作的人
You don't look like the rest of the guys on Blanco's payroll.
因为我不为布兰科工作
That's because I'm not on Blanco's payroll.
那你为谁工作
Who do you work for, then?
你问得太多了
You ask too many questions.
怎么说呢 我不喜欢抓瞎
What can I say, I don't like to work in the dark.
我是自♥由♥职业者
I'm freelance.
那这次要为布兰科做什么
So what is this job for Blanco?
我们只要制♥造♥一点障碍
We just have to run a little obstruction.
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
小菜一碟 对吧
Piece of cake, right?
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
很简单 很容易
It's easy. It's easy.
简单
Easy.
是的
Si.
就像一二三
As uno, dos, tres.
维克 如果你还活着
Vic, if-if you're alive,
上帝保佑你别死
and I hope to God you are,
不可思议的是 洛蒂和我都没事
and believe it or not, Lotti and I are all right.
我们逃出来了
We escaped and...
而且逃到市长手里了
right into the hands of the bloody mayor, as a matter of fact,
还有
and, uh...
维克 我
Vic, I...
你♥他♥妈♥接电♥话♥啊
Pick up your bloody phone, will you?
有人急着找你
Somebody's very keen to contact you.
我很受欢迎
I'm a popular guy.
这位朋友好像很生气
Our friend here seems very upset.
你到底对他做了什么 鬼见愁
What exactly did you do to him, Hate 'Em?
就平常那样啊 维克
Nothing out of the ordinary, Vic.
你朋友想用铜牛把我烤熟
Your friend tried to cook me in the belly of a brazen bull.
这样啊 明白了
Right. Got it.
洛蒂 我们要特别小心
We have to be extremely careful, Lotti.
很显然如果市长知道我们是谁
To state the obvious, it would be a very bad idea
可不是什么好事
for the mayor to find out who we are.
谢谢你们的耐心 女士们
Thank you for your patience, ladies.
能联♥系♥到你们的朋友吗
Were you able to reach your friends?
不行 电♥话♥没接
Uh, no, there was no answer.
明白了
I see.
我相信他们会出现的
Well, I'm sure they will turn up.
在此期间 你们可以告诉我
In the meantime, would you be willing to tell me
发生什么事了吗
what has happened to you?
很明显你们经历了磨难
It is clear that you've both been through somewhat of an ordeal.
作为圣托莱多的市长 我要确保
As mayor of San Toledo, I'd like to ensure
问题得到解决 你们的安全得到保障
the situation is resolved and your safety guaranteed.
-你会用吗 -必要时
- You know how to use it? - In a pinch.
船上是什么
So what's the cargo?
给你个线索
I'm gonna give you a clue.
我们离摩洛哥海岸40公里
We are 40 kilometers from the coast of Morocco,
而这些不是柏柏尔地毯
and I'm pretty sure it's not Berber rugs.
这是两条线索
That's two clues.
那我们怎么做
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表