剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
It's just a matter of time
他们就会从实招来
before they tell me all their secrets.
感谢你们的到访
Well... thanks for the visit, chaps, and the, uh,
和多余的见解
unsolicited insights,
但如果你们不介意 我们今天很忙
but we're kinda busy today, so, if you don't mind.
真是自作聪明
Such clever hombres.
该死 看来维克失败的炸♥弹♥被盯上了
Shit. Looks like they're onto Vic's failed bomb exploits.
听着 我们现在
Yeah. Well, listen, the fact
没被套上头套拖走
that we didn't get black-bagged right here and now
就说明他们还不确定 好吗
means they don't know it's us yet, all right?
我感觉他们挺确定的 艾尔
Yeah. Seemed pretty confident to me, Al.
走吧
Come on.
-好的 -好的
- Yes. - Yes.
莉莉 拜托了
Lily. Lily, please.
我一直
I've, uh...
我昨晚一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking all night about what you said.
你不是认真的
You didn't really mean it.
不
Yeah.
不 我是 维克 我是认真的
Yeah, I did, Vic, I meant it.
我没意识到你那么不快乐
I didn't realize you were so unhappy.
我也没意识到
Neither did I.
只是这几周
You know, it's just these last few weeks
我开始重新
I've started to...
找回我自己
see myself again,
找回我从前的样子
who I used to be.
我们可以挽回的 亲爱的
We can fix this, love.
也许有些事已不可挽回
Maybe some things are just broken.
打电♥话♥ 约你的朋友见面
Make the call, set that meeting with your friend.
早就想到了 伙计
Way ahead of you, mate.
已经约好今天下午了
It's all set up for this afternoon.
我在想
Ah. So I've been thinking.
任何成功的盗中盗
I suppose the key thing in any good heist on a heist
关键都在于掌握窃贼的动向
is knowing where the thief is going before he gets there.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
我猜奥特加现在对他的
Hazard a guess Ortega's not feeling too confident
鱼市藏匿屋不太放心了
about this fish market hideaway at the moment.
他会把东西转移到别处
You know, he'll have to take 'em somewhere else,
一个我们不知道的地方
somewhere that we don't know about.
所以简单了
So it's simple then.
我们中途袭击
We hit them in transit.
听起来不错
That sounds about right.
那么洛蒂 你是对的吗
So, were you right, Lotti?
是我多虑了吗
Was I worried for nothing?
也许不完全是多虑
Uh, maybe not nothing.
市长确实有理由怀疑你
The mayor might have reason to be a little mistrustful.
不要啊
Oh, no.
我妈妈会很难堪的
My mother will be so embarrassed.
我建议你不要告诉你妈妈
May I suggest you don't tell your mother?
可我什么都和她说
I tell her everything.
而且在我们家族世世代代的光辉历史里
And in the proud history of my family,
从没有任何拉米雷斯
going back for generations, never have any Ramirez
收到过哪怕一张违章停车罚单
received so much as a parking violation.
现在瞧瞧我
And look at me now.
拉米罗·拉米雷斯 法外之徒
Ramiro Ramirez, an outlaw.
法外之徒
Outlaw?
你是我见过最诡异的法外之徒了
Strangest-looking outlaw I've ever seen,
相信我 我见过不少
and trust me, I've seen a few.
鬼见愁·亨利 这是拉米罗·拉米雷斯
Hate 'Em All Henry, meet Ramiro Ramirez.
他 他加入我们了
He's... He's one of us.
很高兴见到你 亨利先生
Nice to meet you, Senor Henry.
他怎么加入我们了
How's he one of us?
拉米罗帮我们拿到了鱼市的设计图
Ramiro helped us get the fish market blueprint,
市长正对他施压
and now the mayor's got a hard-on for him.
而现在你们都在保护我
And now, all you are protecting me.
你们太好了
You are very kind.
我们今天安排有点满 所以
Yeah, our schedule is kinda full today, so...
是的 所以我们安排你当保姆
Yeah, so, uh, we're gonna need you to babysit.
没错 两个不法之徒 我们走吧
All right, one outlaw to the next. Let's go.
查理 艾尔伯特 洛蒂
Oi, Charlie, Albert, Lotti!
给他当保姆 什么意思
Babysit him? What do you mean babysit?
我的贴身保镖
My very own bodyguard.
棒极了
Fantastico.
当保姆
Babysitting?
比利·埃尔斯
Billy Ayers.
你总玩消失 伙计
You keep disappearing on us, mate.
-是啊 -你怎么样 还好吧
- Yeah. - How you doing? You... you all right?
我就想跟洛蒂说两句
Yeah, I just wanted a quick talk with Lotti.
你有时间吗
Do you got a minute?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
-晚些聊 -好 回头见
- We'll catch you later. - Yeah, see you later.
莉莉 听我说
Lily, just hear me...
太严肃了 扯淡
Too harsh. Bollocks.
莉莉 就
Now, Lily, just...
太虚伪了
Too smarmy.
莉莉 听我说完 求你了
Now, Lily, just hear me out now, please.
我知道我最近有点心烦意乱 但是
I know I've been a bit distracted of late, but...
瑞可不知道蛇眼要他做什么
And Rico doesn't know what Snake Eyes wants him to do?
就算他知道 他也不说
Well, if he does, he's not saying.
他肯定很害怕
He must be scared.
我忍♥不住想 要不是因为我
I just keep thinking, if it wasn't for me,
他爸现在就能在这罩着他了
his old man would be here to look out for him right now.
-但是 比利 -不
- But, Billy-- - No, uh...
我不是在自哀自怜
I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself.
不管是不是我的错
Now, it's my fault or not,
这孩子都要独自面对 不是吗
kid's gotta face this on his own, right?
也许他不用自己一个人面对
Well, maybe he shouldn't face it alone.
你自己说的 瑞可现在需要有人帮助
You said it yourself, Rico needs someone right now.
我想你知道
And I think you know why
自己当初为何会走进那个食品铺
you walked into that mercado in the first place.
肯定不是去整理货架
And it wasn't to restock shelves.
你去那是因为你想提供帮助 比利
You went because you needed to find some way to help, Billy.
看看谁来了
Well, what do we have here?
加泰兰和哑巴
The Catalan and The Mute.
发生什么了 你们不来拜访
What happened? You don't visit.
也不打电♥话♥ 我以为我们是朋友呢
You don't call. I thought we were supposed to be friends.
我们最近挺忙的
Well, we've been rather busy.
忙着和当地人谈判
Yeah, a bit of a, a bit of a tete-a-tete with the locals.
我们边吃边谈
Okay, let's talk over a meal.
我女儿阿黛尔的炖菜肯定让你难以忘怀
Adela, my daughter, is making a stew that you cannot forget.
她准备了两天两夜 劳尔
Two days and two nights she prepares the stock, Raul.
你喜欢炖菜吗 哑巴
You like stew, The Mute?
那么
So...
你们今天是来找我小聚一下吗
it's not my pleasant company that brings you here today?
我倒希望是
Ah, if wishing made it so.
但不是
But, uh, no.
我们手头有件急事
No, we've got rather pressing business to attend to.
跟沃尔科夫说说 他会听的
Talk to Volkov. He will listen.
我们知道若要走私枪♥支♥ 非你莫属
Well, we-we know you're the man when it comes to guns,
你还能走私其他物品吗 将军
but can you move other merchandise, General?
什么都可以 除了人
I can move anything... but people.
那是狗干的活
That is dog's work.
那钻石呢
What about diamonds?
钻石 当然了
Of course, diamonds.
堆积如山的钻石也可以吗
Even at scale? Significant scale?
是山丘还是高山
Are we talking molehill or mountain?
高山 大概五千万欧元的高山
Mountain. About 50 million euros high.
根据市价浮动 可能有点小误差
Give or take, according to market fluctuation.
钻石这市场可不大 劳尔
That's a very niche market, Raul.
我♥干♥这行这么久了 能嗅出其中风险
I didn't lived this long without learning how to smell danger.
钻石的主人肯定有权有势
No doubt whoever possesses these diamonds is powerful,
对我来说 权势就意味着危险
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表