剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, I'm fucking hilarious, mate.
国际刑♥警♥组织
维克托·希尔
看起来笑话不好笑了
It appears the joke is over.
早上好 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
我觉得这地方挺有潜力 列尼
I think this place has a lot of potential, Lenny.
潜力无穷 布鲁斯
Bundles, Bruce.
潜力无穷
Bundles.
比利先带你们逛逛 我马上就来
Billy will show you through. I'll be right with ya.
跟我来
Follow me.
赶紧谈妥吧
Okay, let's close this deal.
先生们 我手中是
Gentlemen, I have here
审批通过的夜间售酒许可证
a fully approved late night liquor license.
反正这笔钱总得脱手
Well, we've gotta park this money somewhere.
不如就放在这儿吧
Might as well be here.
就这儿吧
Might as well be.
最好是你 维克
Better be you, Vic.
敬古堡酒吧
To The Bunker Bar.
敬古堡酒吧
To The Bunker Bar!
新的开始 查理小子
Start of something new, Charlie boy.
我是副警长卡利托·布兰科
I'm Lieutenant Carlito Blanco.
都别动 就没人受伤
Nobody move, nobody get hurt.
爸 怎么回事
Dad? What's going on?
我没事 儿子 我没事
I'm okay, son. I'm okay.
你想怎么样 死条子
What do you want, pig?
解释一下吧 希尔先生
Would you care to explain, Senor Hill?
你干了什么好事
What have you done?
我这么做是为了你 艾尔伯特
I was doing it for you, Albert.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
只是出了点差错而已
Just went a bit sideways on me, that's all--
为了我 你知道吗 爸
Doing it for me? You know what, Dad?
我不需要你的帮助
I didn't need your help.
我们拿到了投资
We got the investment, all right?
我们本来能好好的
We were gonna be okay!
我会补救的 艾尔伯特 我会补救
I'll make it right, Albert. I'll make it right.
都闭嘴吧
Please shut up.
你们说话像嘴里塞了石头一样
The way you talk like you all have stones in your mouths.
都抓起来
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你跟他说这不关我们的事
You tell him we ain't got nothing to do with this mess.
我们只是来这儿悠闲地喝杯酒的顾客
You tell him we're a couple of patrons enjoying a quiet drink
如果他再不把手拿开
and I will fucking lose my temper
我就要发飙了
if he doesn't take his hands off my hard case.
听我说
Now listen here.
我本来就不喜欢他
I never liked him.
那个 他控制欲太强
That's, uh... He's very controlling.
你们这个希尔帮
So, the Hill gang,
东伦敦来的疯子
the East London Locos.
你们可以看出我不是什么好警♥察♥
You can see I'm not a good cop.
我是坏警♥察♥ 圣托莱多是我的地盘
I'm a bad cop, and San Toledo is my pueblo.
我不把你们全杀光的唯一原因
The only reason I'm not gonna kill all of you is that
是我正好有个小项目
I could use a crew with your skill set
需要你们这群人的身手
on a little project of mine.
从明天开始 你们都得为我办事
You're all gonna work for me starting manana.
这酒吧也是我的了
And, this place is my property now
我想拿什么就拿什么
and anything else I want to take.
就当这是入会费吧
Let's call it the price of admission.
明白了吗 希尔先生
We clear on this, Mr. Hill?
-希尔帮不当走狗 -爸 别说了
- Hills don't work for nobody. - Dad, shut up.
听听你儿子的吧 维克
Listen to your son, Vic.
或者你想知道你老婆莉莉的想法
Or would you like to know how your wife Lily feels about it?
要我问问她吗
Would you like me to ask her?
你把我老婆怎么了
What have you done with my wife?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
和一个金发美女坐在我的货车后面
With a pretty blonde girl in the back of my van.
别动她们 听到了吗
You leave them alone, do you hear me?
你敢碰她们一下试试
Don't you dare touch them.
明早等电♥话♥
Expect a call in the morning.
古堡酒吧
The Bunker Bar...
我喜欢这名字
I like the name.
不过需要刷点油漆了
But it could do with a lick of paint.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表