剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
这个希尔帮会按指示行动吗
他们会听话的
你也应该如此
我会做好我的 你只要确保你的人也做好
别担心 洛佩兹先生 希尔帮...
不到一个小时 就该死了
-他们有麻烦了 -他们怎么说的
- The boys are in trouble. - What were they saying?
一小时后在一个机场什么的
Something about an airport in an hour.
而且他们说了死亡[西语]
And they said "Muerto."
我觉得是死亡的意思
I think that means dead.
我们得逃出去 洛蒂
We've got to get out of here, Lotti.
-我们得警告他们 -是啊 该死
- We've got to warn them. - Yeah. Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit!
我们被耍了 维克
We're getting the runaround here, Vic.
那个蛇眼在糊弄我们
That Snake Eyes was bullshitting us.
被你修理过后 比利小子
After what you did to him, Billy boy,
我不这么认为
I think not.
也许吧
Yeah, well, maybe.
也许我们该听艾尔伯特的
Maybe we should have just listened to Albert.
我说了我们会把她们平安带回家
I said we're gonna bring the girls home safe and sound,
我们说到做到
and that is what we are gonna do.
告诉我你听明白了 孩子
Now, you tell me you hear me, my boy!
我听明白了 维克
Yeah, I hear you, Vic.
-听明白了 好吗 -再说一遍
- All right? I hear you. - Say it again.
我听明白了
I hear you.
下一个地址是哪儿
What's the next address, then?
危险
你知道你妈妈会没事儿的 对吧
Your mum's gonna be all right. You know that, don't ya?
不管是通过我们还是通过维克
Whether we do it our way or Vic's way,
她都会没事儿的 好吗
she's gonna be fine, right?
你看到我爸在那个酒吧里的样子了吗
Did you see the way my dad was acting back at the bar?
这么多年来跌跌撞撞
In all the scrapes over the years,
我从没见过他这样 他害怕了
I've never seen him like that. He looked scared.
心是残酷的主人 孩子
The heart is a cruel master, son.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
听着
Listen.
你家老头不怕危险
It's no secret that your old man
这不是什么秘密
ain't afraid of a little tear up.
相信我 我们坐15年牢期间
Trust me, he's pulled me into a few
他也拉我惹了些麻烦
during our 15-year stretch,
但如果我记得没错
but to the best of my recollection,
他心爱的莉莉从没有过像现在这样
he's never had his dear Lily put on the line
处于危险之中
like this before.
想到最爱的人身处危险
And nothing's gonna cut deeper into a man
最能刺伤一个男人
than thinking that the ones he loves the most are in danger.
他从没爱过任何人 亨利
He's never been in love, Henry.
艾尔伯特·希尔向来都对浪漫愤世嫉俗
Well, Albert Hill has always been a cynic of romance.
就我所知 爱情使人盲目
Yeah, from what I've seen, love turns you blind.
好吧
Yeah, well,
有一天你也会为情所困
you'll lose your nut over some bird one day,
到时候我们就都有麻烦了 对不对
and then we'll all be trouble, won't we, eh?
看现在这情形
Well, at this rate it doesn't look like
我怕是活不到那时候了
I'll be around long enough to find out.
该死 没信♥号♥♥
Shit, there's no signal.
四处走走 看有没有信♥号♥♥
Well, move around. Try and get one.
无信♥号♥♥
操
Fuck.
也许短♥信♥能发出去
Maybe a text message will go through.
试试 试试
Try, try, try, try.
靠 我不知道比利的号♥码
Fuck, I don't know Billy's number.
你居然不知道自己男朋友的号♥码
You don't know your boyfriend's number?
前男友 而且既然手♥机♥里存了他的号♥码
Ex-boyfriend. And why would I memorize his number
我♥干♥嘛还要去记
when it's saved in my phone?
你们这代人什么毛病
What is wrong with your generation?
把你们的手♥机♥收走你们就活不成了
You just take away your phones and you completely fall apart.
好吧 你这观点并没有什么卵用
All right, your insights aren't exactly helping.
也许维克的号♥码...
Maybe Vic's phone number...
好的
Okay.
发送 发送 发送
Send, send, send.
靠
Shit!
好吧
Okay.
你发什么疯
What are you doing?
努力找信♥号♥♥
Trying to get a signal.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's the only chance we've got.
看看我们发现什么了 比利小子
Look what we got here, Billy boy.
屋外有四个
Okay, four outside
鬼知道里面有几个
and God knows how many more inside.
我们在这闲聊
We ain't gonna be any wiser
也不会有帮助 孩子 是不是
chatting the breeze out here, son, are we?
不行 我们人手不够
No, we're well outnumbered.
得把其他人找来
We need to get the others.
我要去把她们救出来 你到底来不来
I'm getting the girls out. Are you coming or what?
是谁
Who is it?
是莉莉发来的
It's from Lily.
是莉莉发来的短♥信♥
It's a text from Lily.
她们没事
The girls are all right.
上面说什么了
Wh... What's it say?
莉莉
维克 我是莉莉
去机场的伙计们踏进陷阱了
The boys are walking into a trap at the airport.
不要去机场
布兰科要杀了你们
靠
Shit.
艾尔伯特的手♥机♥ 直接进语♥音♥信箱了
Albert's phone-- straight to voicemail.
没错 鬼见愁的也是
Yeah, so is Hate 'Em's.
我们怎么办 维克
What are we gonna do, Vic?
给机库A送货
Delivery for Hangar A.
把你的卡给他们看看 查理
Show 'em your card, Charlie.
可以了吗
Sweet?
谢谢
Gracias.
圣托莱多机场
装卸区
如果出事了
Anything goes wrong,
知道该怎么做吧
you know what to do, all right?
-科特兹先生吗 -是的
- Senor Cortez? - Si.
我是科特兹
I'm Cortez.
那个...
And, uh...
就你一个人吗
you're alone?
没错 就我一个
Si. I'm alone.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你想怎么弄
So, uh, how do you wanna do this?
把货给我 然后我签收
Just show me the merchandise and I'll sign for it,
就这样
of course.
-就这样 -就这样
- Of course. Yeah. - Of course. Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
约定好的货物 科特兹先生
Merchandise as arranged, Senor Cortez.
这他妈是什么鬼
What in the hell is this?
这不是我的货
This is not my delivery!
-什么 -这不是我的货[西语]
- What? - Esta no es mi entrega.
-什么 -这不是我的货[西语]
- What? - Esta no es mi entrega!
-别别 -这简直是疯了[西语]
- Hey, hey. No, no. - Estas loco!
-是这里没错啊 -我们冷静...
- This is the right place. - Let's just calm... Just...
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Hey. Oh. Calm down.
让我确认一下是不是这个地方
Let me make sure this is the right place.
我们会弄清楚...
We're gonna find out...
滚出去 滚 滚
Fuera de aqui. Out! Out! Out! Out!
-滚开 -艾尔
- Go away! -Al!
-冷静 -警♥察♥
- Calm down. - Policia!
该死
Oh, shit.
布兰科陷害我们
Blanco set us up.
拿着 拿着
Take it. Take it.
查理 上膛
Charlie, load that.
-不 那样不行... -上膛
- No, that's no go-- - Get it loaded.
闭嘴
Hold your tongue.
不不 另一边 查理 另一边
No, no, the other way, Charlie. The other way.
我投降 我投降 别开枪
I surrender! I surrender! Don't shoot!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表