剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
在我们出发前 我还有事要处理一下
I have a few things to organize before our journey.
出发去哪
What journey?
你想都别想...
Don't you fucking--
这就乖了
And there you go.
好孩子
Good boy.
你不喜欢蛤蜊
You don't like clams.
事有蹊跷
Something's not right.
港务局
我来了
Well, here I am.
然后呢
What now?
看来你进入信任圈了
Looks like you're in the circle of trust.
有个重要的工作给你
We have an important job for you.
什么工作
What's the job?
耐心些 艾尔伯特
Patience, Albert.
一切都将揭晓
All will be revealed.
你的手♥机♥
Now, your phone.
交出来
Hand it over.
你想要我的手♥机♥
You want my phone?
好了 开始吧
Well, let's get on with it then.
上车 跟上我们
Get in your car. Follow us.
混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
好了 伙计们 上路了
Okay, boys and girls, we're on the move.
发动啊 快点
Right, let's get you started, come on.
在你后面
Right behind you.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
我们可不想破坏了惊喜
We don't want to spoil the surprise.
肯定是这里了 准备好
Okay, this must be the place. Stand by.
跃跃欲试了
Locked and loaded.
准备好了
Ready and waiting.
是哪栋楼 费德里科
Which one is it, Federico?
我背后那栋
The one right behind me.
钻石呢 在哪里
The diamonds? Where are they?
锁在保险箱里 二楼的办公室
Locked in the safe. The office on the second floor.
我们要偷钻石吗
Are we stealing diamonds?
是你要偷钻石
You're stealing diamonds.
奥特加市长似乎认为
Mayor Ortega seems to think
你很适合这工作
you're well qualified for this particular job.
我们拭目以待
We'll find out.
保险箱密♥码♥呢
The combination to the safe?
还有一把钥匙
There's also a key,
挂在楼下守卫的脖子上
which hangs on the neck of the guard downstairs.
费德里科会从正门带我们进去
Federico will bring us in the front.
我们是新来的 他带我们转转
We're new on the crew and he's giving us the tour,
掩护你从后门潜入
which will cover you as you break in from the rear.
去办公室把钻石偷出来
Get to the office and take the stones.
希尔帮都是有名的大盗 不是吗
The Hills are famous robbers, no?
施展你的拿手好戏吧
Just do what you do best.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
他们开始行动了
They're on the move. It's going down.
我靠
Well, fuck me.
开枪了
Gunshots.
-开枪了 -该死
- Gunshots? - Shit.
我的任务完成了
Now my work is done.
剩下的五百万酬金呢
My remaining five million.
当然 费德里科
Of course, Federico.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我会先打倒你
I'll drop you first.
你不会以为我
You didn't think I'd give you a gun
给你的是上膛的枪吧
with bullets in it, did you?
我代表市长
On behalf of the mayor,
诚挚的感谢你
let me extend our sincere thanks.
别担心 我们不会杀你
And don't worry, we're not gonna kill you.
我们安排了更有意思的事
We have something far more interesting planned.
看来他拿到钻石了
Okay, it looks like he's got the diamonds.
准备行动
Get ready to move out.
艾尔伯特
我们在追踪
我们需要艾尔伯特
We need Albert.
我们必须跟着钻石
We need to follow the diamonds.
起来
Get up.
我们走
Let's go.
那几个小子让你帮维克先生
You were the one the boys got to book the motel
订了汽车旅馆 对吗
for Señor Vic, weren't you, Fanta?
是的 莉莉夫人 我做错了吗
Si, Señora Lily . Did I do wrong?
没没没 当然没有
No, no, no, of course not.
你好像很紧张 你紧张吗
You look nervous, are you nervous?
不必紧张 告诉我他在哪就行了
You don't need to be. Just tell me where he is.
艾尔伯特说了不要告诉任何人
Albert said not to tell to anyone.
但那肯定不包括我 对不对
Well, you don't think he meant me too, do you?
我是维克先生的老婆
I'm Señor Vic's wife.
告诉我 我丈夫在哪儿
Now tell me where my husband is.
他在马里波沙旅馆的六号♥房♥间
He's at Mariposa Hotel, room number six.
你认识路吗
How do I get there?
我认识路
I know the way.
我可以护送你过去 夫人
I'd be happy to escort you, señora.
你们可以骑我的轻型摩托车去
You can take my Vespino.
有艾尔伯特的消息吗
Any word from Albert?
还没
No, not yet.
他应该已经赶上了才对
Mate, he should have caught up by now.
我们要失去机会了 查理
We're gonna lose our chance, Charlie.
照计划行事 艾尔伯特会赶上来的
Just stick to the plan, okay? Albert will catch up.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
醒醒 希尔先生
Wake up, Mr. Hill.
是时候离开阳光普照的西班牙了
Time to leave sunny Spain.
离开西班牙去哪儿
Leave Spain and go where?
你要回家了 希尔先生
You're going home, Mr. Hill.
回家
Home?
发生了这么多激动人心的事
In all the excitement,
我却还没正式介绍自己
I didn't properly introduce myself.
我是威廉·皮克特警官
Officer William Picket
来自国际刑事警♥察♥组织
of the International Criminal Police Organization.
你是国际刑♥警♥吗
You're Interpol?
没错
Proudly.
上级派我来带你回家
And I've been assigned to bring you home
然后把你带进监狱住很长一段时间
and put you neatly back in prison for a very long time.
你可是离家万里啊 孩子
You're a long way from home, son.
但是我在圣托莱多有一个很要好的朋友
Yet, I have very good friends here in San Toledo.
你敢弄晕我试试 你敢...
Don't you do it. Don't you dare--
你能听我解释吗
Are you gonna hear me out?
我想我听到的已经足够了
I think I heard everything I needed to hear.
你得知道 没人想让你♥爸♥爸受伤
You gotta know no one meant for your dad to get hurt.
看来现实和期望
I guess there's a big difference
有很大的区别
between what you want and what you actually get, huh?
你想怎么恨我都行
Look, you can hate me all you like.
蛇眼可不是好惹的
Snake Eyes means business.
我不需要你替我着想
I don't need you looking out for me, okay?
你走吧
Go away.
我们快没时间了 查理
We're running out of time, Charlie.
查理 现在就要行动 不然就要到目的地了
We go now, Charlie, before we run out of road, mate.
我们现在就得拦住他
We need to hit him now.
原本的计划是用四辆车把他围住
The plan was to use four cars to box him in.
我们现在没有四辆车
We don't have four cars.
照计划行事
Just stick to the plan.
见鬼 艾尔伯特 你在哪
Damn it, Albert, where are you?
维克 我是莉莉
Vic, it's Lily!
快开门
Open the door!
让开 希尔太太
Stand aside, Señora Hill.
我来开路
I will get us in.
操
Fuck!
别挡着 拉米罗
Get out of the way, Ramiro.
维克
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表