剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Somebody's kidnapped him and I need your help.
糟了 他们来了
Shit. They're there.
因为他们知道我们进来了
Fuck, 'cause they know we was here.
我们被困在这了 查理
We're trapped, Charlie.
别看我 我不是老大
Don't look at me, mate. I'm a number two.
现在是你负责
You're running this show now.
-我吗 -是的
- Oh, I am? - Yeah.
好吧
Oh, okay. Yeah.
我可以的
Yeah, I am.
好的
Right.
我们只是需要增援 对吧
We just need some reinforcements, all right?
比利
生死攸关 需要支援 速来
这主意好
Good thinking.
查理
生死攸关 需要支援 速来
操
Shit.
艾尔伯特 你有没有勒死过人
Have you ever choked someone, Albert?
感觉非常奇妙
It's very special.
特别亲密
Very intimate.
我一会儿再回来收拾你
I'll be back for you.
别乱动
Don't go anywhere.
今天会过得很漫长 艾尔伯特
It's gonna be a long day, Albert.
港务局
开门
等一下
Uno momento.
西班牙语翻译
正拉屎呢 消停点
Uno no puede cagar en paz.
抱歉 兄弟
听着 我可不要在马桶上被人爆头
Listen, I'm not sitting on a toilet waiting to get whacked.
我说我们冲出去
I say we go out there
给他们好看
and give them pansies everything we got.
这地方被包围了
This place is swarming.
如果我们出去 走不了几步就会玩完
We walk out that door, we won't make it two feet.
比利小子
等等 我们在路上
等等
Wait.
增援马上就到
Help is on its way.
我们到了
We're here.
我有不好的预感
Looks very ominous.
我想我有办法解决这事
If I may, I have an idea of how to handle this.
我得夸你一下 莉莉 真人比照片美多了
I must say, Lily, your pictures don't do you justice.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是国际刑♥警♥威廉·皮克特
My name is William Picket of Interpol
你因协助和教唆维克托·希尔而被捕
and you are under arrest for aiding and abetting one Victor Hill.
我被派来逮捕你和你丈夫
I've been assigned to bring you and your husband
你们回到英国将面临刑事指控
back to the UK to face criminal charges.
天黑后 直升机就会来这里
Once night falls, a helicopter will arrive in this field,
奥特加市长提供的直升机
provided by Mayor Ortega,
我们就能回家了 你们这群捣蛋鬼
and we will be on our way, you naughty kids.
艾尔伯特
Albert?
下午好 因娜思
你是谁
奥特加向你问好
不
No!
你没事吧
You okay?
艾尔伯特
Albert.
-我没事 我没事 -那就好
- I'm okay. I'm okay. - Yeah.
这次不是我的错
This time it wasn't my fault.
没事 亲爱的 我知道
It's okay, love. I know that.
看来我们玩完了
Looks like the game's really up.
不一定
Not quite.
我也许带了一两个朋友来
I might have brought a couple of friends.
发生什么了
What's happening?
奥特加知道你的身份了
Ortega knows who you are.
他知道你是警♥察♥了
All right? He knows you're a cop.
糟了
Oh, shit.
听我说 我们得跑路了
Listen to me. We need to run.
明白吗 现在就出发
Okay? Right now.
我不知道去哪 但得离开圣托莱多
I don't know where, just out of San Toledo.
奥特加在追杀我们所有人
Ortega's coming for us all.
行
Okay.
我知道一个地方 能容下所有人
I know a place we can go, all of us,
但得先去接个人
but we have to pick someone up along the way.
-走吧 -走
- So let's go. - Let's go.
好戏开始
准备好
Get ready.
是时候出去了
It's about to jump off.
是时候了
About time.
匹萨到了
Pizza domicilio.
你们有谁订了匹萨吗
Quien cono ha pedido pizza?
希尔帮订的 贱♥人♥
The Hill gang, puta!
钻石在哪里
Now, where are those diamonds?
你的朋友准备什么时候登场
Your friends planning on making an appearance any time soon?
大概就现在吧
I'd say right about now.
我叫威廉·皮克特 国际刑♥警♥
My name is William Picket, and I'm an Interpol officer,
受到国际法的保护
and I'm protected by the full force of international law
我叫克拉伦斯·派瑞 我不在乎
My name's Clarence Perry, and I don't give a shit.
我就知道这家伙挺招人喜欢
I knew there was something about that guy I liked.
莉莉 趁着我俩被铐着
Lil, can I just say something
你又跑不掉的时候 我能说几句吗
whilst we're tied up and you can't run off?
我真是个大笨蛋 亲爱的
I've been a complete fool, love.
我以为我在帮忙
I thought I was being supportive
但我其实只是固执又自私
but I've just been stubborn and-- and selfish.
我的生命里不能没有你
I can't see a life without you.
你是我在暴风雨里的救生艇
You're my life raft in the storm.
请不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
这不单是因为你 维克 这是
It's not just been about you, Vic. It's...
其实 大部分是因为你
Well, it has actually, mostly.
但我花了太久才意识到我想要的是什么
But it's taken me this long to realize what I want.
我以为我想让你金盆洗手
And I thought that I wanted you to retire
和我过平静的日子 但恰恰相反
and live the quiet life with me, but it's the opposite.
我不想上什么西班牙语课
I don't wanna take Spanish classes
还有烹饪课
and-- and cooking lessons.
我想和你一起抢银行
I wanna rob banks with you.
真的 维克 我想和你一起抢银行
I do, Vic. I wanna rob banks with you.
要不是我现在被铐着
If I wasn't tied up right now, oh, ho!
你好 维克
Hello, Vic.
如果你解开我的手铐 我很荣幸与你握手
If you'll uncuff me, It'd be my honor to shake your hand.
我觉得我们该走了
I think this is our cue to leave.
我来开车
I'll drive.
我来接手吧 克拉伦斯
I'll take over from here, Clarence.
当然了 维克
I'm sure you will, Vic.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是个很好的朋友
You're a good friend.
这是我的荣幸 莉莉
Pleasure's all mine, Lily.
在那边
Over there.
谁啊
是我 萨尔
我需要你的帮助
你带他来这干什么
What the hell are you doing bringing him here?
我们暴露了 奥特加刚才差点杀了我
We are blown. Ortega just tried to kill me.
"我们暴露了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "We are blown"?
-是因为他吗 -不
- Was it him? - No.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我们需要藏身之处
Listen, we need to lay low.
可以借用你在城外的房♥子吗
Can we use your place out of town?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我们走吧 车在车♥库♥里
Let's go. I've got the car in the garage.
不是只有我们
Yeah, it's not just us.
我的家人和朋友也要来
My family and friends come too.
你没有资格提要求
You are not in any position to be making demands.
我不是提要求 是告诉你要怎么做
I'm not making demands. I'm telling you how it is.
你认为呢
What do you want to do?
我们把他们都带上
We'll take them all.
走 走
Go, go!
现在待在圣托莱多太危险了
It's too dangerous to stay in San Toledo now.
我们得出城
We need to blow town.
我们接上鬼见愁和孩子们
We'll get Hate 'Em and the kids
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表