剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Come on, let's go inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边请
This way, please.
好漂亮的房♥子
Beautiful home.
托马斯 领我们的朋友去客房♥
Tomas, please show our friends to the guest room.
那边有洗手间可以梳洗
There's a bathroom to freshen up,
柜子里有干净的毛巾
and clean towels are in the cabinet.
托马斯会给你们拿换的衣服
Tomas will bring you fresh clothes.
太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
这是我们该做的
It's the least we can do.
女士们 请跟我来
Senoritas, please follow me.
港务局
你看起来真狼狈 布兰科
工作不顺吗
搞定了吗
按照约定
操蛋的英国佬们没搞事吗
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
喂 老大
我马上就到
卢佩 去开车
-来吧 我们出发 -等等
- Come on, let's go. - Wait.
是布兰科
It's Blanco.
我们跟踪哪一个 布兰科还是那个姑娘
So who we going after, Blanco or the girl?
等一下
Wait a minute.
这个正在追踪的是布兰科
This is tracking Blanco.
手♥机♥肯定在他车里 不在因娜思那儿
The phone must be in his car, not Ines's.
她调包了
She switched it.
她在帮我们
She's helping us out.
她为什么要帮我们
Why the fuck would she do that?
有什么好担心的
Why worry about it?
如果是陷阱 我们就突围出去
If it's a trap, we'll blast our way out.
跟上布兰科 儿子
Follow Blanco, son.
你觉得她们在这里吗
You think the girls are in there?
只有一个办法可以弄清楚
There's only one way to find out.
我们闯进去
Yeah, I say we invite ourselves in.
不留活口 伙计们
No prisoners, boys.
他妈的
Que cojones!
我老婆在哪儿 人♥渣♥
Where's my wife, you scumbag?
你是市长
You're the mayor.
没错
Correct.
奥特加市长
Mayor Ortega.
布兰科为你工作
Blanco works for you.
这里是圣托莱多
This is San Toledo.
我是市长
I'm the mayor.
所有人都为我工作
Everyone works for me.
请站起来
Please, stand up.
副警长布兰科的血溅到了我的地毯上
Lieutenant Blanco here is spitting blood on my carpet,
这块地毯比他一年的工资还要贵得多
which cost a good deal more than his yearly salary.
维克托·希尔
Victor Hill,
查尔斯·卡文迪许·斯科特
Charles Cavendish Scott,
艾尔伯特·希尔 威廉·艾尔斯
Albert Hill, William Ayres,
还有亨利·怀特
and Henry White.
是鬼见愁
It's Hate 'Em.
能见到著名的希尔帮真荣幸
What an honor to meet the infamous Hill Gang.
如果知道有这么重要的人物
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't know
来我的城市寻求庇护 我肯定会尽地主之谊
when such important people sought refuge in my town.
是你抓走了我老婆
It was you that took my wife.
你想偷属于我的东西
You tried to steal something that belonged to me.
你惹到了我 维克托
You rattled my cage, Victor.
所以我要以牙还牙
So I, in turn, rattled yours.
对事不对人
It was business, not personal.
恕我不能同意
I beg to differ.
看起来我们陷入了僵局
It appears we have an impasse.
怎么办呢
What to do?
告诉我莉莉在哪儿 不然就先送你上路
You tell me where my Lily is or you'll go first.
别小题大做了
Don't get your knickers in a twist.
我在这儿 维克
I'm right here, Vic.
莉莉
Lily.
只有我才能
If anybody's gonna kill my husband,
杀死我老公 懂吗
it'll be me, all right?
这里拿着枪的愤怒小子们太多了
Too many angry boys with guns here for my liking.
我有个新主意
I've got a novel idea.
不如我们放下武器
How about we all lower our weapons
谈判呢
and negotiate?
没必要见血
No need to decorate the walls.
我觉得这是个好主意 希尔夫人
I think that's a wise idea, Mrs. Hill.
现在这样对我们双方都没有任何好处
There is no advantage for any of us in all this.
小子们 我数到三
Boys, on three.
一 二
One... Two...
艾尔伯特
Albert.
-三 -兄弟们
- Three. - Caballeros.
稍等一会 我有个问题
Before we continue, I have a question.
你是从哪儿拿到这把枪的
Where did you get that gun?
这是我女儿的抢
It belongs to my daughter,
18岁生日礼物
a gift for her 18th birthday.
那家伙在搞你女儿
That bloke there is banging your daughter.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们看到他俩跟发♥情♥的兔子似的
We saw 'em going at it like a couple of rabbits.
卡利托
Carlito.
他们在说谎 先生
喂 爸爸
罗西塔 亲爱的
怎么了
一个小问题
你和副警长布兰科发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
是的
我们已经做了好几个月了
在这个破地方没别的事可做了 爸爸
还有别的事吗
坐下吧 卡利托
不用了
看起来我们互相留下了不好的印象
Seems we've gotten off on the wrong foot here.
显然我低估了你们的顽强程度
Clearly I have underestimated your tenacity.
尽管最近发生了许多事
And despite recent events,
但我对你们并无恶意
there was no malice in my actions toward you.
你企图在机场杀了我们也没恶意吗
Does that include trying to have us killed at the airport?
过去的事就过去吧
The past is behind us.
你们安全逃脱了
You escaped safely.
我得到了想要的
I got what I wanted.
继续怀恨在心对双方都没有好处
There's rarely any profit in holding a grudge.
为了表明我的善意 你们现在可以走了
As a testament to my good will, you are free to go.
抱歉 什么
S-sorry, what?
你是说我们现在可以离开这儿了
You're saying that all of us can just walk out of here right now?
我是这么说的 年轻人
That's what I said, young man.
慢慢走出去
Well, back out slowly.
明天早上
By morning,
圣托莱多的事只会成为一段不愉快的记忆
San Toledo will just be another bad memory.
只是我好奇七个身无分文的
I wonder, though, where will seven international fugitives go
国际逃犯能去哪儿
with nothing but the shirts on their backs?
当然 你们可以继续逃亡
Of course, you can run, that's the obvious choice.
但是能逃多久
But for how long?
能逃到哪里
And to where?
你们可以留下来
Or you could stay.
你们大概也看出来了
As you may have gathered,
圣托莱多需要你们这种身怀绝技的人
there is a need in San Toledo for your particular skill set.
别搞错了
Make no mistake,
如果选择留下来 你们就要为我工作
if you stay here, you work for me.
希尔帮不做走狗
We're Hills. We don't work for nobody.
再见
I'll see you again.
考虑一下我的提议 艾尔伯特
Consider my offer, Albert.
这是你们的最佳选择
It's the best one you'll get.
出去的时候麻烦把门带上
And, please, shut the door on the way out.
你要跟这些英国佬合作吗
跟老板的女儿上♥床♥可不是什么好主意 卡利托
我的错
市长
跟她打过炮 我死而无憾
She was the fuck of the century.
再见了 卡利托
Adios, Carlito.
我今晚不干活了 行吗
I'm not doing another job tonight, all right?
要是不行 就毙了我吧
If that's a problem, shoot me.
别紧张
Oh, you're safe.
我今天毙了够多黑帮了
I've shot enough gangsters today.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表