剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
That's all I know for certain right now.
真让人失望
How disappointing.
如果还想到什么的话
If anything else comes to mind,
我想你肯定能找到我
you seem very adept at knowing where to find me.
我觉得这是送客的信♥号♥♥
I think that's our cue to leave.
那小子怎么能这样
Can you believe that kid?
用那种语气和他奶奶说话
Talking to his grandma like that.
他只是个孩子 而且他很难过
He's just a kid, and he's hurting.
但这不是格罗瑞娅的错 对吧
It's not Gloria's fault, is it?
你说得对 不是她的错
No, you're right. It's not her fault.
是你的错
It's your fault.
他爸爸在医院病床上挣扎求生
You are completely responsible for the fact
完全是你的责任
that his dad is battling for his life in a hospital bed.
是你说服他去打拳的
You were the one who told him to be a boxer.
你给他绑上手套
You laced his gloves.
你把他拖上台 对他又踢又喊
You dragged him into the ring kicking and screaming.
你得振作起来 好好帮助瑞可
You need to pull your head out of your ass and help Rico,
他只是个孩子
'cause he's just a kid,
挥舞着拳头宣泄自己的情感
throwing his fists about to deal with his feelings
因为他很想他爸
'cause he desperately misses his dad.
这听着耳熟吗
Now, does that sound familiar?
我想你了
Look, I miss ya.
别再对我不闻不问了 好吗
Don't be a stranger, all right?
嗯 好
Yeah, all right.
-怎么了 洛蒂 -你俩要去哪
- What, Lotti? - Where you off to?
傍晚沿着海岸兜风而已
Evening drive along the coast.
听起来很浪漫啊 两位
Sounds very romantic, boys.
是啊 得走了 我们可不想错过日落
Yeah, gotta run. We don't wanna miss the sunset.
没错 每年的这个时节是最好看的 洛蒂
Uh, yeah, it's lovely this time of the year, Lotti,
我们之前从没见过这么粉红的
and, uh, we've never seen a pink like it.
粉红
Pink?
我可不是出租车 洛蒂
I'm not a taxi, Lotti.
你有这个棚子的钥匙吗
Have you got keys to this shed?
五个未接来电
Five missed calls.
出什么事了
What's the problem?
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
说吧
So tell me.
听着...
Look...
这一切不是我计划的
I never planned on any of this.
我怎么可能知道
How could I have known?
你三更半夜被冲到海滩上
I mean, you washed up here out of nowhere
不知来路
in the middle of the night, and...
我从来没想过会到这一步
I never meant for it to get this far.
而如今
And now...
尽管我应该继续欺骗你
Now, even though I should keep lying to you...
-但我觉得自己做不到了 -欺骗我什么
- I don't think I can. - Lie to me about what?
我父亲就是被奥特加市长杀的
Mayor Ortega is the man who killed my father.
奥特加杀了你父亲
Ortega killed your father?
你...你告诉我他是被警♥察♥杀的
You... You told me he was killed by a cop.
奥特加一开始就是警♥察♥
Ortega started as a cop
他通往市长办公室的路是由尸体铺就的
and he buried bodies all the way up to the mayor's office.
他陷害了我父亲 然后我父亲拒捕
He framed my father and shot him
他就射杀了他
when he resisted arrest.
这是他职业生涯的一次大胜仗
It was big win for his career.
如果是他杀了你父亲
So if he killed your father,
那你为什么还要为他卖♥♥命
why are you working for him?
别告诉我是为了复仇 因为至今你有过
Don't say revenge because you had plenty of chances
不少机会能杀了他
to kill him by now.
这事很复杂 艾尔伯特
It's complicated, Albert.
该死
Oh, shit.
这是什么
What is it?
他们做了个炸♥弹♥
They've made a bomb.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
他们要炸了保险库
They're gonna blow the safe.
我俩的目标是一致的
We both want the same thing,
那就是干♥死♥这个王八蛋
all right, to screw over this son of a bitch.
我们为什么不能互相帮助呢
Why can't we help each other?
不行
No.
我不能把你牵扯进来
I'm not involving you in this.
我已经被牵扯进来了
I'm already involved.
我陷到这么深了
Okay, I'm here.
深陷于圣托莱多这个泥潭
I'm neck-deep in this San Toledo bullshit.
我一个人去 就这样
I'm going alone. That's it.
怎么了 查理
What is it, Charlie?
你♥爸♥做了个炸♥弹♥ 他要去炸奥特加的保险库了
Your dad's made a bomb and he's gonna hit Ortega's vault.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
该死
Oh, shit.
我去处理
I'll handle it.
艾尔伯特
Albert.
球进了
Goal.
一比零了 伙计
That's one-nil, mate.
该你了
Your ball.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
来吧
Come on.
来呀
Come on!
抢断
Taking it back!
该死
Ah, shit.
裁判 裁判 裁判
Referee. Referee! Referee!
-犯规 -裁判
- That's a foul. - Referee!
你总该钓到了点什么吧
You must have caught something by now.
你在外面待了快一天了 克拉伦斯
You've been out here most of the day, Clarence.
也许你能给我带来好运
Uh, maybe you can change my luck.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你上次踩水是什么时候了
Say, when was the last time you got your feet in the water?
我们到达那晚之后就没有了
Not since the first night we arrived.
那可不行 来吧
Well, that just won't do. Come on.
干什么
What?
-我们踩水去 -好吧
- We're going in. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我们要炸什么来着 维克
What are we blowing up, Vic?
跟我来 亲爱的
Follow me, sunshine.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
很凉爽 非常凉爽 克拉伦斯
Refreshing. Very refreshing, Clarence.
那就好
Well, that's good.
拿着这个 放进那里面
Grab hold of that, get it in there.
谁把它们缠起来了 是你吗
Who's tangled these up? Is that you?
是你 伙计
That was you, mate.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
那是谁 鬼见愁
Who's that, Hate 'Em?
你先拿着
Hold on to that a minute.
维克
Vic.
你肯定不信
You ain't gonna believe this.
过来看看
Come and have a look.
这边 看 就在那儿
Right there, look. Right there.
瞧瞧这是谁送上门了
Well, look what fell into our laps.
一石二鸟
Kill two birds with one stone.
没错
Yes.
等等 维克 我们寡不敌众
Hold up, Vic. We're outnumbered here.
业务运作很简单
加西亚夫人在摩洛哥山间
种植加工大量的大♥麻♥
她用船把毒品
走私运过直布罗陀海峡
然后付分成给她的合伙人 贝尼·拉多尼
一个她惹不起的摩洛哥人
根据加西亚最近的活动
我推测
他的下一批分成
将数额可观
如果没送达会造成大♥麻♥烦
我们可能要放弃任务了 伙计
We might have to abort mission, mate.
该死
Bollocks.
在这儿等着
怎么了 老大
Que pasa, jefe?
五百万定金
剩下的事成后付
爸
Dad?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表