剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
没子弹了
Esta vacio.
-老天 -过来搭把手
- Jesus! - A little help here!
你在哪学的用重机♥枪♥
Where did you learn to use heavy artillery?
30秒前 查理
About 30 seconds ago, Charlie.
好了吗 上好膛了吗
Ready? You loaded?
好了
Yes.
我掩护 往门边跑
Cover and run for the door.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
今天还有想死的人吗
Anyone else wanna die today?
妈的
Shit!
我们成待宰羔羊了
We're sitting ducks here.
跟你说了我们应该听维克的话
Told you we should've listened to Vic.
你没说
No, you didn't.
你什么时候说过
When did you ever say we should have listened to Vic?
好吧 我没说
We-well, I didn't say it.
但是我想到了
But I thought it.
那这样吧 查理
Well, I'll tell you what then, Charlie,
不如下次你听维克的话
how about next time you listen to Vic, eh?
下次你和维克一起走
You go with Vic next time.
谁敢开枪打我儿子
Nobody shoots at my son!
艾尔伯特
Albert?
-爸 -我掩护你
- Dad? - I got you covered.
上车
Get in the motor.
维克
Vic!
赶紧的 维克
Come on now, Vic!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
死英国佬
Puta ingles.
你觉得维克收到短♥信♥了吗
You think Vic got the message?
真心希望他收到了
I hope to God he did.
对不起我之前说了那些话 莉莉
I'm sorry about what I said earlier, Lily.
说维克的坏话
About Vic.
你说得也不全是错的 亲爱的
I'm not sure you're entirely wrong, love.
你和他
Well, you and him,
一直以来一起同甘共苦
hanging together through thick and thin all this time,
肯定有特别之处
I mean, it's gotta be somet hing special.
我不确定还是不是这样
I'm not sure it is anymore.
但是我爱他 这是当然的
But I love him, of course I do.
有时我觉得我们是因为儿子才在一起的
Sometimes I think we're only together because of our son.
艾尔伯特已经长大了
And Albert's a grown man,
维克也终于出狱了
and now that Vic has finally got out of prison
将近25年了 我们第一次这样
and we're on our own for the first time in nearly...
互相依靠...
25 years...
这...
it...
感觉很不自然
it feels strained.
你们会磨合好的
You'll work it out.
我见过他看你的眼神
I see the way he looks at you.
好了 别再说我和维克的事了
Anyway, enough about me and Vic.
你呢 你♥爸♥妈怎么样
What about you? What about your parents?
婚姻美满吗
Happily married, if there is such a thing?
我爸很久以前就离开我们了
My dad was out of the picture a long time ago.
-什么事 -老大
- Si? - Jefe.
他们逃走了
Se escaparon.
对不起 老大
Lo siento, jefe.
只有我和我妈
So it was just me and mum,
还有她每周不同的男友
and whatever boyfriend she had that week.
我16岁离开家
I left home at 16,
之后就再没有她的消息了
haven't... haven't heard from her since.
老大 对不起
Jefe, lo siento mucho.
老大
Jefe?
混♥蛋♥
Hijos de puta!
古堡酒吧
来 伙计们 我们喝一杯吧
Here, boys. Come, let's get a drink in us.
查理 比利
Charlie, Billy.
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em.
我上楼守第一轮
Think I'm gonna go upstairs, take first watch.
该死的布兰科不知道去哪儿找我们
Bloody Blanco don't know where to find us.
畜生
Dirty bastard.
我就知道他会耍我们
I knew he'd pull some shit on us.
你说得对 你还想我怎么说
You were right. What do you want me to say?
够了 你说了 我是对的
Nothing. You said it, I was right.
我不懂
I don't understand it.
布兰科为什么要这么做
Why's Blanco doing this?
他的目的是什么
I'm failing to see his end game here.
如果你们都闭上嘴 也许就能搞清楚了
Well, if you all just shut up, we might find out.
晚上好 欢迎收看圣托莱多新闻
这是来自圣托莱多机场的现场报道
这里发生了一起枪战 造成数人伤亡
奥特加市长刚刚到达现场
一般来说 圣托莱多是个和平的小镇
但是今天的暴♥力♥犯罪打破了这种和平
机场安保部主管伊内戈·科特兹
圣托莱多机场
伊内戈·科特兹
安保主管
似乎利用其职权 在机场走私失窃枪♥支♥
幸好由于副警长卡利托·布兰科以及警方出色的工作
得以缴获了这批枪♥支♥
在全面调查结束之前警队队长迪亚戈·洛佩兹将会接任安保部主管一职
那些人都在藏匿屋
Those guys were at the stash house
你妈就被他们关在那里
where they've got your mum.
等等 你知道妈和洛蒂的下落却不告诉我
Wait, you know where mum and Lotti are and you didn't tell me?
我们跟踪他们到山上的一间藏匿屋
We tracked 'em to a stash house up in the hills.
本来可以把她们救出来的
We'd have pulled 'em out
但是我们不得不去救你们 艾尔伯特
but we had to come and save you, Albert.
那我们还在等什么 快走啊
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go.
我们需要更多的枪
We're gonna need a lot more guns.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表