剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
前情回顾
我不知道艾尔伯特在哪
I don't know where Albert is, okay?
也不知道他出了什么事
Or what happened to him.
我要到里面去
I'm gonna go in there,
拿到钻石再出来
and I'm gonna walk back out with those diamonds.
港务局
再想想 艾尔伯特
Think bigger, Albert.
你也清楚我正在清理门户
You see I'm cleaning house across the board.
加西亚
Garcia...
还有那个心心念念想复仇的警♥察♥
that lovely interloper out for revenge.
我们得跑路了
We need to run.
不知道去哪 但得离开圣托莱多
Don't know where, just out of San Toledo.
奥特加在追杀我们所有人
Ortega's coming for us all.
我知道一个地方
I know a place we can go.
我们需要藏身之处
We need to lay low.
可以借用你在城外的房♥子吗
Can we use your place out of town?
当然
Yes, of course.
我们不能回古堡酒吧
We can't go back to the Bunker Bar.
现在不行 我们把它留给奥特加
Yeah, not now. We stuck it to Ortega.
艾尔伯特 你在哪
Albert, where are you?
妈 我们遇上点麻烦
Mum, we got a problem.
联♥系♥所有人来和我们会合
Call everyone and come and meet us.
我会把地址发给你
I'm gonna send you a location.
走开
Get back!
我能理解你的急切 奥特加
I can respect a hungry dog, Ortega.
这很正常
It's only natural.
但要是狗咬了它惹不起的人
But a dog that bites a bitch that it's trying to fuck...
这样的狗只有一种下场
Well, there's only one thing coming to a dog like that.
我知道是你抢了我的钻石
I know you took my diamonds.
你错了
You are incorrect.
是希尔帮做的
It was the Hill Gang.
他们比我预想的更聪明
They were more resourceful than I anticipated.
我能把钻石拿回来
I can get the diamonds back.
我知道怎么找到他们
I know how to find them.
杀了我 钻石就和你无缘了
Kill me, and they'll be gone forever.
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第九集
大家都在哪儿
Hey, where is everybody?
这是莉莉发给我的地址
This is the address Lily sent me.
我们一定是最先到的
Must be the first ones to get here.
总比是"唯一到这的"
That sounds a little more reassuring
让人安心些
than "the only ones to get here."
我们比其他人先出发
We had a jump on the others,
所以我们先到也不奇怪
so it stands to reason we'd turn up first.
这地方有点吓人
This place is a little bit spooky.
好吧
Okay, look,
我觉得我们应该多想点好事
I think we should focus on the positives.
我们才抢了五千万的钻石并顺利脱身
We just got away clean with 50 million in diamonds.
找到了能遮风挡雨的地方
We've got a roof over our heads here.
我们离圣托莱多有一百英里
We're 100 miles away from San Toledo.
综合考虑 我们已经做得不错了
All things being equal, I think we're doing rather well.
你说莉莉打电♥话♥时艾尔伯特还在圣托莱多
You said Albert was still in San Toledo when Lily called.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
市长可不会轻轻略过这件事
You know, the mayor's not gonna take getting shafted lightly.
他要是没逃出来会怎样
Well, what happens if he didn't get out?
那小子可没吃过亏
There's never been a bind that kid hasn't slipped.
他会来的 别担心了
He'll be here, don't worry.
我们连这房♥子是谁的都不知道
We don't even know whose house this is.
又怎么能相信让我们来的人
How can we trust whoever sent us here?
我们不能 所以不信
We can't, so we won't.
我们已经有过很多次教训了
We've had ample bloody opportunity to learn that lesson by now.
不要依赖团队以外的任何人
Do not rely on anyone outside of us.
现在 我们行动起来
Now, let's get organized.
是时候封锁这个狩猎屋了
Time to lock down the lodge.
这地方的每一扇门和窗都要确保安全
I want every window and door secured in this place.
他快要昏迷了
He's losing consciousness.
我们要快点赶到狩猎屋
We need to get to the hunting lodge quickly.
因娜思 他不会有事的 我们会安全到达
Ines, he's gonna be okay, all right? I'll get us there.
这太疯狂了 比利
This is insane, Billy.
不
No.
一切都会好起来的 洛蒂
It's gonna be all right, Lotti.
你真这么觉得
You think so?
你真觉得一切都会好起来
You think it's gonna be all right?
就我们到西班牙后所经历的一切来看
With all we've been through since we got to Spain...
我敢说现在我们已经刀枪不入了
I'd say we're bulletproof by now.
刀枪不入
Bulletproof.
我同意
I'll go with that.
你看见什么了吗 鬼见愁
You see anything, Hate 'Em?
外面鸦雀无声 孩子
Quiet as a field mouse out there, son.
没什么可担心的 凡塔
You got absolutely nothing to worry about, Fanta.
你之前做得不错
That was a lovely bit of work earlier,
拿到了钻石
getting them diamonds,
和比利一起闯进去打破了僵局
you busting through the door with Billy to swing the balance.
我必须承认 我为你骄傲 孩子
And I'm not afraid to admit, I was proud of you, son.
你已经赢得了自己的荣誉
You've earned your stripes.
现在你是我们的一员了 凡塔
You're one of us now, Fanta,
我们会照顾好自己人 好吗
and we take care of our own, okay?
谢谢 鬼见愁先生
Gracias, Senor Hate 'Em.
-还有一件事 -嗯
- Just one more thing. - Si.
千万别让我看见
Don't you ever, ever, let me see you
你再做那种事
do something like that again.
懂了吗
You got me?
你是个天生的厨师
You're a born chef.
你的手生来是用在厨房♥里的
Your hands are made for the kitchen,
不是来杀人的 好吗
not for pulling triggers, right?
你真这么觉得
You really think so?
你觉得我能成为一名真正的厨师
You think I can be a real chef?
现在不要假谦虚了
Now stop fishing for compliments,
把这窗户钉上
and board that fucking window up.
有人来了
Someone's here.
操 快走
Shit, shit. Go, go, go, go.
小子们 打起精神
Kids, look lively.
维克 是我们 把枪放下
Vic, it's us! Put the shooter down.
鬼见愁 是你吗
Hate 'Em, you there?
快来
Come on.
伙计
Hey, mate.
情况又复杂了
Well, the plot thickens, huh?
是啊 这一天确实发生了很多事
Yeah, well, it's certainly been a very eventful 24 hours,
那是肯定的
that's for sure.
你这边有什么新鲜事 孩子
So what's the gossip on your end, son?
我儿子向我开枪 我从悬崖掉下去之后
Well, after my son shot me and I fell off the side of a cliff,
遇到了一名过度热心的国际刑♥警♥
I met the wrong end of an overzealous INTERPOL agent
和一根电牛棒
and a cattle prod.
-国际刑♥警♥ -对
- INTERPOL? - Yeah.
有护照的猪猡警♥察♥
Pigs with passports.
国际刑事警♥察♥组织的缩写
It's an acronym for International Criminal Police Organization.
我知道国际刑♥警♥是什么意思 查理
No, I know what INTERPOL is, Charlie.
我只是有点担心
I'm just slightly alarmed
他们追维克都追到西班牙来了
that they're here in Spain chasing after Vic.
这你不用担心 亲爱的
Don't worry about it, darling.
威廉·皮克特警探
Inspector William Picket
近期不会遣返任何人
won't be repatriating anybody any time soon.
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
如果不是因为我的莉莉 我可能就玩完了
Could've taken the wrong turn if it wasn't for my Lil.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我们这位朋友还帮了点忙
Well, with a little bit of help from our friend here.
这不过是我的职责
It is nothing less than my duty to serve.
来 进去吧
Come on, in you go. Come on.
谈谈其他的
So, the rest of it.
我们是不是更有钱了
Are we fifty bar richer by any chance?
查理
Oh, Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表