剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
现阶段我做不出的承诺
at this point in my life.
早上好 艾尔伯特
Morning, Albert.
还行吧
All right.
怎么了 儿子 你看起来有点心烦意乱
What's the matter, son? You seem distracted.
没有 只是在为会议做准备
No, just getting ready for a meeting.
一个需要你在上午十一点
A meeting that requires a stiff drink
就喝烈酒的会议
at 11 o'clock in the morning?
别担心 只是一点酒
Don't worry. Just a drink.
但我还是会担心 艾尔伯特
But I do worry, Albert.
毕竟我也是这地方的合伙人
I am a partner in this fine establishment, after all.
你是个隐名合伙人 所以你就...
You're a silent partner, yeah, so just...
既然我以往的生财之路
And seeing as I've had my wings clipped
已经被你和你妈彻底地斩断了
by you and your mother in regards to my usual line of work,
我稍微提醒你一下
may I remind you that this is
这里是这个节骨眼上唯一的收入来源
our only source of income at the present juncture.
这是和投资人的会议
It's a meeting with an investor.
我对这地方大有计划
And I've got big plans for this place.
希尔帮从不借钱 而是直接拿来
We are Hills. We don't borrow money, we take it.
而你比谁都清楚
Yeah, well, you know better than anyone
我们现在不这样做事了
we're doing things differently now.
不再抢银行了 对吧
It doesn't involve robbing banks, does it?
希尔帮现在老老实实赚钱了
The Hills now make an honest living.
老实得和白日一样漫长
As honest as the day is long.
-把洋葱炒了 -不
- Fry the onions. - No!
怎么了 这么激动
What's the matter? You getting all excited.
亨利 别再假装自己会做饭了
Henry, stop pretending you can cook
咱们去找个妞爽一把
and let's go and have a sharpener.
是时候了 维克托
It's about that time, Victor.
凡塔 别把海鲜饭做成狗食
Fanta, do not make a dog's dinner out of that paella.
-我去去就回 -什么
- I'll be back later. - What?
好好表现
Behave yourself.
维克 我来了
Vic, I'm coming!
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
欢迎来到古堡酒吧
Welcome to The Bunker Bar.
古堡酒吧
没什么吸引力 列尼
It's not speaking to me, Lenny.
好像不值得考虑 布鲁斯
Looks like a non-starter to me, Bruce.
如您所见 先生们
As you look around you, gentlemen,
您现在看到的
you see nothing more than...
只是一个半成品
well, a work in progress.
我们不像海滩边其他
I mean, and let's face it, not unlike many of the other
破旧的餐厅那样整天做海鲜饭
ramshackle establishments flogging paella up and down the Costa.
这里有点热 对吧
It's a bit hot in here, don't you think?
也许你需要
You might want...
装几台吊扇
...to consider putting a few ceiling fans.
好吧 现在我只需要您
Yeah, now what I ask of you is to, uh--
调动想象力
is to call upon your imaginations
想象一下未来
and cast your minds to a time in the future
未来的古堡酒吧不仅是
where The Bunker Bar is not just
阳光海岸最热门的场所之一
one of the Costa del Sol's best destinations
这里将成为唯一值得去的酒吧
but the only one worth going to.
想象一下 欧洲精英将在这享受到
Now, imagine it, a place where the Euro elite will be treated
独一无二的滨海体验
to an oceanfront experience like no other.
今天还有什么安排
What else we got on today?
我四点有一场慈善晚宴
I've got a charity do at four.
特色海鲜饭 先生们
Paella de la casa, senores.
我吃不下这种外国垃圾
I can't stomach that foreign crap.
消化不了
Disagrees with me.
我们将唤起六十年代
We will evoke the elegance, the style,
圣特罗佩兹的优雅风潮和精神
and the spirit of 60s Saint-Tropez.
没错 还要建造一个码头
Yes, and, uh, build a pier
停靠游艇
to moor the yachts,
吸引各路富豪
attracting all manner of big spenders.
并且一直营业到早上六点
And staying open till 6:00 a.m.
每晚都保证酒水供应不绝
Every night will surely keep the drinks flowing
舞池热舞不断
and the, uh, punters dancing.
我猜他们一定还没有拿到售酒许可证
I'll bet they haven't even got a booze license yet.
没有售酒许可证什么也做不了 对吧
Can't do nothing without a booze license, can ya?
售酒许可证是投资计划中的
Well, a liquor license is a line item
其中一项
on the investment plan.
是的 我们已经向市政厅申请了
Yeah, well, we've applied at the town hall,
应该很快就能批下来
and we expect approval very soon.
只是走个程序
It's just a formality.
给教皇打飞机的可能性
They've got more chance of getting a wank off the pope
都比从圣托莱多市政厅拿到售酒许可证的大
than a liquor license from the San Toledo town hall.
好吧 我不认为我需要
Right, well, I'm not exactly sure
给任何人打飞机
how I'd get a wank off anyone.
我的意思是
I meant--
这是什么
What's that?
九毫米子弹
Nine millimeter.
总之 我们想用公♥司♥25%的股份
Yeah, so, we're looking for an angel investment
换取20万欧元的天使轮投资
of 200,000 euros for a 25 percent shareholding in the company.
他们这是想骗酒喝
They're gonna have a drink on us.
是啊 但不在这儿喝
Yeah. Just not here, though.
如果他们能把售酒许可证骗到手
You know, if they manage to blag getting that booze license,
也许就值得赌一把 列尼
it might be worth a punt, Lenny.
别抱太大希望
Wouldn't hold your breath.
这个地方连一包豌豆都卖♥♥不出去
This lot couldn't sell a packet of peas.
出去谈 立刻
Outside, now.
-鬼见愁 -怎么了
- Hate 'Em. - Yeah.
你对这个艾尔伯特要见的
Do you know anything about this investor
投资人有什么了解
Albert's meeting with?
投资人 不清楚
Investor? Ain't got a clue.
这些孩子 想让我们退休吗 维克
These kids trying to, uh... trying to retire us, Vic?
是啊 看来真是
Yeah, certainly appears that way.
但确实是我自愿改邪归正的
But I did sign up for this whole going straight malarkey.
我答应了艾尔伯特和莉莉 不是吗
I made a promise to Albert and Lily, didn't I?
确实 我的老无赖
That you did, my old mucker, and, uh...
我们很骄傲你一直信守承诺 伙计
we're very proud of you for keeping your word, mate.
好吧 我们是不是该去大喝一场
All right, should we, uh... should we get hammered?
这里除了喝酒没有别的可做了 是吧
'Cause there's fuck all else to do around here, now is there?
公牛
斗牛酒吧
列尼和布鲁斯看起来不像房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Lenny and Bruce seem more like contract killers
更像是职业杀手
than property developers.
不能身兼两职吗
Does one need to exclude the other?
不能 查理 这回不能
Yes, Charlie, in this case, it does.
好吧 确实 他们可能
Okay, so it's true, they may be
比我们描述得更加危险
a little bit more colorful than we've let on,
但如果我们说了 你还会见他们吗
but would you have met them if we had told you?
不会
Uh... no.
以我的理解 我们现在急需这笔投资
My understanding was we need investment immediately
来维持正常运营 而又没有
to stay afloat, and it's not as if we have
其他潜在投资人抢着投资我们 对吗
other potential investors lining up around the block, is it?
是啊 说句公道话 艾尔
Yeah, to be fair, Al,
如果不偷不抢
if we can't pilfer the money,
我们的选择似乎就非常有限了
it seems our options are severely limited.
怎么了
What's going on?
我来告诉你怎么了 比利
I'll tell you what's going on, Billy.
在我们丢了所有钱后
After we lost all our money,
甚至在来到这阳光普照的西班牙海岸前
before even landing on the sunny shores of Spain,
我们就已决定要用另一种方式赚钱
we decided we were gonna do things differently.
我们决定要给自己创造未来
We decided we were going to build ourselves a future.
我们决定要改邪归正
Going straight was what we decided on.
我们当初都同意了的
What we all fucking decided on.
所以出了什么问题 有人偷东西了吗
So, what's the problem? Somebody nick something?
不 比利 不是
No, no, Billy, no.
问题是 这个计划行不通
The problem is, the plan isn't working.
行了 冷静
All right, calm down.
我们才刚开始 不是吗 这是个新业务
We're just getting started, aren't we? It's a new business.
事业成功需要时间
It takes time to build a successful business.
作为这个生意的合伙人
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表