剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
我是副警长卡利托·布兰科
I am Lieutenant Carlito Blanco.
我是坏警♥察♥ 圣托莱多是我的地盘
I am a bad cop and San Toledo is my pueblo.
我们得逃出去 洛蒂
We've got to get out of here, Lotti.
我们想再见到妈妈和洛蒂
Our best chance of seeing Mum and Lotti again
最好按他说的去做
is by doing exactly what Blanco says.
你要冒充黑帮加泰兰吗
You're gonna impersonate a Catalan gangster?
去机场的伙计们踏进陷阱了
The boys are walking into a trap at the airport.
谁敢开枪打我儿子
Nobody shoots at my son.
等等 你知道妈和洛蒂的下落却不告诉我
Wait, you know where Mum and Lotti are and you didn't tell me?
我们跟踪他们到山上的一间藏匿屋
We tracked 'em to a stash house up in the hills.
我们需要更多的枪
We're gonna need a lot more guns.
六个月前
这是什么地方
What is this place?
妈的 这里面冷死了
Oh, blimey, it's freezing in here.
鬼地方
Some place.
感觉这里关了好几年了
Looks like it's been closed for years.
有人找到威士忌了吗
Somebody find the whisky?
好了 生火吧 有什么干柴都放进去
Okay, let's light the fires, put any dry wood in there.
我们会有办法的
We'll deal with it.
生火吧 快点 比利 你当过童子军
Let's make a fire. Come on, Billy, you were a Boy Scout.
西班牙南部比我想象中冷多了
It's a lot colder than I imagined for the south of Spain.
我们一无所有了
We lost everything.
现在要怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
这本该是我们提早退休的机会
Was supposed to be our early retirement, this.
我们很快就能重振旗鼓的
We'll be back on our feet soon enough.
鬼见愁和我会保证这一点
Hate 'Em and I will see to that.
没错 我会四处打探一下
Yeah, I'll have a sniff around,
看看周围有没有什么值钱的
see if there's anything of value around here.
交给我 好吗
Just leave it to me, all right?
我们不能干回老本行
We're not going back to the way things were.
行不通的 看看我们
It doesn't work. Look at us.
你有什么想法 艾尔
Wh-what are you thinking, Al?
是啊 我们不能什么都不做
Yeah. We can't just sit on our hands.
是啊 儿子 你有什么主意
Yeah, son. What you got in mind?
我们现在还剩些什么东西
What can we all put together now?
如果我们全部凑起来
If we all chucked in?
手表 珠宝
I mean, watches, jewelry,
我们来这里的路上买♥♥的东西
everything we brought on the way here.
都拿出来
What we got?
没人愿意吗
None of ya?
好吧 来
Okay, here.
我带头 怎么样
I'll go first, then, shall I?
这个 这是我出的部分
That there. Right? That's me.
来吧 鬼见愁 吐出来吧
Come on, Hate 'Em. Cough it up.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
这是个古董拔牙器
It's an antique tooth extractor,
大约是17世纪巴黎的产物
circa Paris, 17th century.
可不是嘛 傻问题
Of course. Silly question.
爸
Dad?
老天
Jeez!
未雨绸缪 儿子
Rainy-day readies, son.
未雨绸缪
Rainy-day readies.
你打算做什么 艾尔伯特
What do you wanna do, Albert?
很简单 不是吗
Well, that's simple, innit?
我们要改邪归正
We're going straight.
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第三集
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em.
你...
Do you...
你介意当二把手吗
Do you mind being number two?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一直是维克的左右手
You've always been Vic's right-hand man.
至少在外人看来是这样的
Although, I mean, that's how it seems from the outside.
你有没有想过...
Do you ever wanna...
我也说不好
I don't know,
当老大
lead?
听着
Look,
当二把手才是最爽的
being number two's the best gig there is.
尽情享乐 没有压力
You get to have all the fun with no pressure.
你得让他们相信你的好点子
You gotta let them believe that all your good ideas
是他们自己想出来的
are their good ideas.
让他们相信自己的屁话是有价值的
Let 'em think that their bollocks is worth listening to,
笑话是真的好笑
and you laugh at their jokes.
而且你还能守护着他
And you get to watch someone's back,
像个日本武士一样
like a samurai.
这很光荣 孩子
It's honorable, son.
光荣
Honorable.
来了 来了
We're on. We're on.
早上好啊 曼尼
Buenos dias, Manny.
东西带来了是吧
I see you've got my bits.
这次你得先给钱
You pay me first this time.
你说什么 兄弟
Do what, mate?
钱 给钱
Dinero. Mon-ey.
我有比钱更好的东西
Listen, I've got something better than money.
啥 这是什么
Que? Que cono es esto?
他说什么
What'd he say?
我觉得他是想知道这些是什么 鬼见愁
I think he wants to know what they are, Hate 'Em.
这些
Them?
伟哥 伟哥 孩子
Cock exploders. Cock exploders, son.
八小时内只能吃一颗
Now, don't take more than one every eight hours,
而且要记得多喝水
and keep yourself hydrated at all times.
来吧 小查 我们走吧
Come on, Chaz, we're out of here.
什么鬼
Que cojones!
"托洛芬"
"To... Toromenn"?
也许我们只有五个人
We might only be five,
但不是一般的五个人 对吧 孩子们
but we ain't just any five, right, boys?
去把她们救出来吧
Let's go and get our girls.
-听到什么了吗 -什么都没有
- Did you hear anything? - Nothing at all.
洛蒂 我觉得我们应该再逃一次
Lotti, I think we should break out again.
我不要在这儿傻等着
I'm not waiting here like a sitting duck.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
你确定是这地方
You sure this is the place?
你觉得我会忘了
You think I'd forget the house
关着我老婆的房♥子吗
where my wife's being held prisoner?
看起来有些可疑
Looks a bit fishy.
我没看到她们
I don't see any girls.
相信我
Trust me.
昨晚这里全是人
They were all over this place last night.
你觉得那伙穿跟鞋的古巴人在等我们
You think that Cuban-heel-wearing mug is expecting us?
想弄清只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
-这里没人 -有弹孔
- There's nobody here. - There's bullet holes.
这里发生过什么
Something went down here.
维克
Vic...
你得来看看这个
You need to come see this.
她们之前在这里
They were here.
那帮混♥蛋♥把我的莉莉关在笼子里
That son of a bitch locked my Lily in a cage.
如果她们曾在这 这是谁的血
So if they were here, whose blood is that?
那可能是任何人的血
That-that could be anyone's blood.
天知道他关了多少人♥质♥在这里
God knows how many people he's had hostage in here.
不 不是我的莉莉
No, not my Lily.
我不要在这儿傻等着
I'm not waiting here like a sitting duck.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
靠
Fuck.
你们在干什么
你拿它做什么 小姑娘
What are you gonna do with that, little girl, huh?
再高些
没人能在床上指挥卡利托
卡利托
Carlito.
快跑
Run!
卢佩 那俩女人跑了
快快快
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表