剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Nothing you need to worry about until after the fight, all right?
好吧
Right.
比赛结束后说
After the fight.
听着 我们得让他保持头脑清醒
Listen, we gotta keep his head clear.
你看我♥干♥嘛
Why are you looking at me?
我总不能找个地洞钻进去消失吧
Can't just crawl into a hole and disappear, can I?
我们连线市政厅 奥特加市长正在发表声明
彻头彻尾的抢劫
正是这种毫无顾忌的犯罪
使邻近地区人心惶惶
我向这座城市的居民发誓
我的部门会制止这种令人发指的暴行
该开工了 伙计
Time to go to work, mate.
你好
Hola.
我来见奥特加市长
I'm here to see Mayor Ortega.
没有预约你不能见市长
You cannot see the mayor without an appointment.
他会想见我的
Well, he'll want to see me.
告诉他艾尔伯特·蒂姆斯来了 有礼物给他
Tell him Albert Dimes is here and I have a gift for him.
再说一遍 没有预约
Again, without an appointment,
不能见市长
it is impossible.
祝你愉快 先生
Good day, señor.
蒂姆斯先生 有什么能帮你的吗
Mr. Dimes, how can we help you?
奥特加市长
Mayor Ortega,
我碰到了一个意想不到的机遇
an unexpected opportunity has presented itself to me.
我觉得你一定会感兴趣
I felt sure you'd be interested.
请来我的办公室谈
Please come into my office.
一名逃犯出现在市长门前
A known fugitive showing up on the mayor's doorstep.
我以为你现在该懂得不令我难堪了
Thought you'd be smarter now not to try to embarrass me.
我没想令你难堪
I wasn't trying to embarrass you.
我是想助长你的声望
I was trying to enhance your reputation.
解释一下
Explain that magic trick.
怎么样
Pick a card.
这是什么
What is this?
这是两名死了的持枪劫匪
This is two dead armed robbers
以及加油站抢劫案丢失的现金
and the missing cash from the gas station robbery.
结案
Case closed.
奥特加市长的又一次公♥关♥胜利
And another PR win for Mayor Ortega.
是什么促成了如此善举
What promoted such benevolence?
我们决定留在圣托莱多
We decided to stay in San Toledo
而仅仅一个酒吧满足不了我
and I'm not gonna be satisfied just fronting a bar.
你是城里的老大
You're the main game in town.
我得对你有用才行
I figured I gotta be useful to ya.
确实有用
Useful, you are.
不客气
You're welcome.
更多的尸体可不是公♥关♥胜利
他们很碍事 处理掉
是 奥特加市长
既然布兰科中尉不在 去把保护费收了
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们跟着尸体走 洛蒂
We follow the dead bodies, Lotti.
肯定会到有意思的地方去
They're bound to end up somewhere interesting.
赞
Oh, yes.
锅里一口 维克一口
One for the pot and one for Vic.
主菜上桌
Here we are, the pièce de résistance.
完美
Perfecto.
听着
All right.
你要严格按照我说的来做
You're gonna do everything I'm gonna tell you to do.
那得看你要我做什么了 鬼见愁
That depends what you're gonna tell me to do, Hate 'Em.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
什么
Do what?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
来吧
Come on.
听好 你身体状态挺好
Now, your feet are good,
但你脑袋里有些混乱
but your head's a bit upside down.
现在跟我重复
Now I need you to repeat after me:
我要忘了这个漂亮姑娘
"I am going to forget about this good-looking bird
专心应战
"and focus on the fight,
这可能会改变我的人生
and it might just change my life."
-你在逗我吗 -我没有 伙计
- Are you taking the piss? - I'm not taking the piss, mate.
你真觉得洛蒂对我来说是个问题
Oh, you seriously think this Lotti's a problem for me?
我们很好 我告诉你了
We're good, I told ya, I told ya.
你唬不了我的 比利小子
You could have fooled me, Billy Boy.
她有些伤到你了 对不对
Cause you're a tad raw about her, ain't ya?
滚开
Piss off!
这是做什么
What's all this, then?
不过是随手准备的饭菜
It's just a little something I've, uh, thrown together.
这是香煎小牛肉
It's veal scaloppini.
没错
Indeed it is.
你为我做的第一顿饭就是这个
That was the first meal you ever cooked for me.
而我现在和当初一样爱你
And I love you as much today as I did all those years ago.
三十年了 你还是不知道
Three decades later and you still haven't got a clue
该如何表现爱 对吧
how to show it, have you?
等一下 为什么这么说
Hold on, how's that, then?
我不需要你来提醒我以前的日子有多好
I don't need you to remind me of the good ol' days, Vic.
我只需要你 现在在我身边
I-- I just need you here with me, in the present.
你到底在说什么
What on Earth are you talking about?
我在你身边啊 我就站在你面前
I am here with you. I'm standing right in front of you.
是吗
Are you?
我觉得在布兰科牢房♥的经历影响了你
I think your time in Blanco's cell has got in your head.
你出来之后整个人都不对了
You haven't been the same since you got out.
不 早在布兰科之前就出问题了
No, no, this goes back way before Blanco.
不能将我们的问题怪在他身上
We can't blame him for our problems.
什么问题
What problems?
我们在太阳海岸
We're in the Costa Del Sol,
庆祝我的提前退休
toasting my early retirement.
我能想到的唯一问题就是小牛肉要凉了
The only problem I can see is the veal getting cold.
是吗 退休
Your retirement, is it?
你是这样描述
Is that how you would describe your...
你在圣托莱多的活动的吗 维克托
activities here in San Toledo, Victor?
是啊
Well... yeah, actually.
偶尔也会有例外
With a very occasional exception.
拜托 莉莉
Come on, Lily.
你嫁给我时就知道我是什么样的人了
You knew who I was when you married me.
我是个半成品
I'm a work-in-progress.
我非常了解你 维克托
I know damn well who you are, Victor.
但我不是在说这个
That's not what I'm saying.
那你到底在说什么
Well, then what the bloody hell are you saying?
算了吧 行吗
Let's just drop it, all right?
不行 我们得把这个话题谈完
No! No, I will not bloody well drop it!
好啊
Well, fine!
我被神经病警♥察♥抓起来
Whose fault was it that I was held prisoner
是谁的错 维克
by psycho cops in the first place, Vic?
我的错
It was mine.
这就是你想让我说的
Is that what you want me to say?
不 我想知道为什么你有我了还不满足
No, I want to know why I'm not enough for you.
不满足
"Enough for you?"
我出轨过吗
Have I ever stepped out on you, ever?
我不是在说这个
That is not what I'm saying.
简直无理取闹 莉莉 你去哪儿
You're not making any sense, Lily! Where you going?
反正不是去上西班牙语课
Well, not to a friggin' Spanish class!
西班牙语课
"Spanish class?"
这都怪你
This is all down to you.
市长在圣托莱多举♥行♥会议
就是他
That's him.
走
Go.
进展如何
How'd you get on?
我们跟踪了托马斯和后备箱里的尸体
We, uh, followed Tomas around with the bodies in the trunk.
他做了什么
And what'd he do?
目前什么都没做
Nothing yet.
现在想想
Come to think of it,
他心里肯定很急
must be getting quite ripe in this heat.
不过他去了六个地方
But he did stop off at half a dozen spots
取走了装着现金的信封
and picked up envelopes of cash.
他在帮奥特加收保护费
Yeah, he's collecting for Ortega.
知道了 那市长的生意如何
I see, and how is business for the mayor?
-生意兴隆 -托马斯现在在哪儿
- Booming. - So where's Tomas now?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表