剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
前情回顾
-我是个警♥察♥ -警♥察♥
- I'm a cop. - A cop?
我在奥特加的组织中当卧底
I was undercover in Ortega's organization
我耗费了这么多心血 不会让你碍我的事
and I haven't come this far to let you get in my way.
市长知道了是维克要炸他的保险库
The mayor knows it was Vic who tried to blow the vault.
他想要他的命 还派我去杀他
Yeah, and he wants his head, and he wants me to take it.
维克不死 我们就全得死
It's either Vic, or all of us.
我猜你已经做出选择了
I guess you've made your choice.
看看是谁来了
Well, look who we have here.
活生生的维克托·希尔
Victor Hill, as I live and breathe.
三天前
你好
Hola.
你好
Hola.
我不知道把手♥机♥落在哪了
I seemed to have misplaced my phone.
幸好你过来了
It's good you came right over.
我们没时间可浪费
We've got no time to lose.
我们应该直接开始干活
We should probably just get straight to work.
可能得花一晚上才能找到手♥机♥ 不是吗
It could take all night to find that thing, right?
我一直觉得干活得动脑子
I always say work smarter, not harder.
看来我找对地方了
It looks like I came to the right room.
现在你的谜题解决了
But how will we keep ourselves occupied all night,
那我们今晚应该做什么呢
now that your mystery's solved?
我有个主意
Well, I've got an idea.
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第八集
因娜思
艾尔伯特 我们能谈谈吗
因娜思
删除
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Oh, morning.
比利·埃尔斯 什么风把你吹来了
Billy Ayers. So to what do we owe this pleasure?
我饿了 我知道查理要做早餐
I was hungry. I knew Charlie was making breakfast.
闻起来好香
Mm, something smells good.
查理 你在做什么
What you cooking, Charlie?
英式传统早餐
Oh, good ol' English breakfast.
让我想起家乡
Reminds me of home.
现在这里就是我们的家
Well, this is our home now.
如果我们想在这待下去的话
If we've got any chance of staying here
今天就得行动
we gotta make our move today.
我和托马斯一小时后见面
I meet Tomas in one hour.
如果一切都按计划发展
If all goes according to plan,
明天的这个时候 市长奥特加一定会后悔
by this time tomorrow, Mayor Ortega is gonna regret
他低估了我们
the day he ever underestimated us.
这值得喝一杯
I'll drink to that.
敬东伦敦来的疯子们
To the East London Locos.
敬金条大盗们
To the Gold Bullion Banditos.
敬顺利脱身
To getting away with it.
极品对虾
King gambas.
对虾 终于送来了
Gambas. Finally here.
今晚吃什么
What's on the menu, boys?
凡塔 你来告诉她
Go on, Fanta, tell her.
今天的特餐是虾仁意大利面 夫人
Yeah, today's special, senora, is scampi over linguini pasta
撒上一点欧芹
in a white wine and butter sauce,
配上白葡萄酒和奶油沙司
just flecked with a touch of parsley.
-完美 -完美
- Perfecto. - Perfecto.
光是听他说
Just listening to him say it,
我就已经口水直流了
my taste buds dance like a discotheque.
你是谁
Who are you?
拉米罗·拉米雷斯 愿为您效劳
Ramiro Ramirez, at your service.
希尔夫人 他是我们的人
He's all right, Mrs. H. He's one of us.
-没错 -你说是就是吧
- Yeah. - If you say so.
这么早在这干什么 妈
Doing here so early, Mum?
有维克的消息吗
Have you heard from Vic?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他刚刚给我发短♥信♥了
Yeah, he's just texted me.
爸
已安顿好 让你妈晚饭做蛤蜊
他在汽车旅馆
He's at a motel.
奇怪
That's strange.
什么奇怪
What is?
他不喜欢蛤蜊
Well, he hates clams,
而且他也知道
and he knows I'm not cooking dinner for him
我不会再为他做晚饭了
again any time soon.
为什么你不为他做饭了
Well, why aren't you gonna be cooking for him?
没什么原因 这也不重要
No reason, it doesn't matter.
妈
Mum?
艾尔伯特
Albert...
我和你♥爸♥出了点问题
things aren't working out well with your dad right now,
我
and I am...
我看不到我们的未来
I'm struggling to see a future for us.
经过这些年 他似乎已经忘了
After all these years, it seems that he's forgotten
我的存在
I exist and...
我就站在他面前
I am standing in front of him
大声叫喊希望他能注意我
screaming for him to see me and...
艾尔伯特 我需要更多
Albert, I need more.
我现在知道了 我...
I-I know that now. I...
我只是需要更多
I just need more.
妈
Mum...
你还记得布兰科抓你作人♥质♥的时候吗
do you remember when Blanco was holding you hostage?
爸完全失了方寸
Dad lost his mind with worry.
知道吗
Okay?
我从未见过他那副样子 他看起来很害怕
I've never seen him like that. He looked scared.
你得明白他最爱的人就是你
You gotta know he loves you above everyone else.
我也说不好 也许他的疯狂
I don't know, maybe all this madness
只是他在用自己的方式来弥补你
that he creates is his way of trying to make up
为把你卷入他的烂摊子而道歉
for all the shit that he's put you through. I don't know.
也许
You know what, maybe...
也许 是你一直以来
just maybe, you've been trying to change him
太想改变他了
a bit too much as well.
就算到他的大限之日 他也只会像从前一样
At the end of the day, he always has been
是那个玩世不恭的维克·希尔
and always will be Vic Hill.
来吧
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
瞧瞧这些极品对虾
Look at that, king gambas.
东西从曼尼那儿拿到了
You get those bits from Manny?
对 放在办公室了
Yeah, they're in the office.
来吧 我们还有活儿要干
Come on, then, we've got work to do.
如果你拿那把枪
Now, if you take that gun,
最好做好开枪的准备
you better be prepared to use it.
是吗 我是不是还要确认一下
Oh, well, then I'll make sure I apply my lipstick
在开枪前涂好了口红
before I shoot it then, shall I?
真可惜维克不能参加这次行动
It's a shame Vic won't be in on the action.
简直就像寿星错过了自己的生日派对
It's like the birthday boy missing his own party.
是啊 不过维克的生日礼物
Yeah, well, Vic's present
是不挨市长的揍
was not getting whacked by the mayor
而且还是我亲手送他的
and I wrapped that myself.
我们要顺利完成这次行动
Let's get this done.
等他死里逃生回来的时候
We'll have nice story to tell him
给他讲个好故事
when he comes back from the dead.
清醒一下 希尔先生
Take a minute to come to your senses, Mr. Hill.
这氯仿的劲儿特别大
This chloroform kicks like a mule.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我叫威廉·皮克特
My name is William Picket,
但我是谁不重要 重要的是
but more vital to our purposes here is not who,
我是干什么的
but what I am.
我知道你是什么东西
I know what you are.
一个废物
A long streak of piss.
说得不错啊
How very true to form,
我也很高兴听你这么说 真的
and I'm very glad for it too, really.
我可不希望这么大老远
I would have hate to have come all this way
费尽周折来到这里
and gone to all this trouble
看到一个弱鸡维克·希尔
to have Vic Hill fail to meet my expectations.
你想怎样
What do you want with me?
再让你多睡一会儿 好吗
Let's put you back to sleep for a little longer, shall we?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表