剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
不 我们得找到急救箱
No, we need to find a first aid kit.
我们需要更多毛巾 我马上回来
We need more towels. Be back in a minute.
你在想什么 查理
A penny for your thoughts, Charlie.
我有权生艾尔伯特的气 希尔夫人
I have every right to be angry at Albert, Mrs. H.
现在别劝我
Won't be persuaded otherwise.
就这样
That's that.
很久以前
You know years ago,
你们都还是孩子的时候
back when you were all kids,
我常会担心艾尔伯特的成长环境
I used to worry about Albert growing up the way he did.
他的父亲坐牢了
His dad gone,
希尔的坏名声笼罩着他 直到他遇到你 查理
the Hill reputation hanging over him until he met you, Charlie.
知道你在他身边总让我更有安全感
I always felt safer knowing that Albert had you with him.
很高兴听到这些 希尔夫人
It's nice to hear, Mrs. H.,
但是事实可能不是这样
but that might not prove true reality.
但是你们最后总会和好
No, but you always got through it together.
查理 你们一直在一起
Always together, Charlie.
我记得 你从小时候开始
You know, I remember how you looked at Albert growing up.
就觉得艾尔伯特是同龄人中最聪明 最疯狂的
Like he was the smartest, craziest teenager around.
永远在竞争中领先 不想被别人超越
Always ahead of the game, never wanted to be outplayed.
但是我猜这些疯狂
And I guess in all the excitement
使你没注意到
you didn't notice how he...
你对他的重要性 查理 但我注意到了
how he looked at you, Charlie, but I did.
我知道 他信任你
I noticed. He trusted you.
我知道有时这世界会显得很无情
And I know there were times when the world seemed
但若有个值得信任的人在身边
a pretty unforgiving place and having someone out there
并且知道他会一直
who he trusted, who he knew...
毫不怀疑地支持自己
without a doubt would always have his back.
我想你可能没意识到你对他的重要性
No, I don't suppose you realized what you meant to him.
但是一个母亲会留意到
But a mother does.
我不指望你忘记过去这几天
I don't expect you to forget what's happened
发生的事情
these last few days,
可我希望你知道艾尔伯特一直需要你
but I hope you know that Albert has always needed you
就跟你需要他一样
just as much as you've needed him.
能看出来他对你很重要
You can tell how much he means to you.
他是我仅存的家人了
He's the only family I have left.
没什么比家人更重要 对吧
Nothing's more important than family, right?
我的原生家庭不怎么样
Mine wasn't up to much,
但在希尔帮我找到了家的感觉
but I found my family with the Hills.
他们待我视如己出
They treat me like one of their own.
我不允许他们受到一丝伤害
I wouldn't let anything bad happen to 'em.
你是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
其实恰恰相反
Actually, it's the opposite.
我是在邀请你
It's an invitation.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我认识艾尔伯特这么久
In all the time I've known Albert,
他为了保护关心的人
he would do absolutely anything
可以去做任何事
to protect the people he cares about.
如果他能拼尽全力去保护你的话
And if he's gone to such great lengths to protect you,
那么他一定信任你
then he must trust you.
如果艾尔伯特·希尔信任你
And if Albert Hill trusts you,
那么我们大家都相信你
then you'll be all right with the rest of us.
听着 不管这里还有什么猫腻
Look, whatever else is going on around here,
我们现在手握着奥特加市长和加西亚
we are holding something both Mayor Ortega and Garcia
都想染指的东西
would love to get their hands on.
我们需要做出决定
We need to make some decisions.
在我们逃离圣托莱多之前我做了些预防措施
And I took some precautions before we skipped San Toledo.
我给克拉伦斯打了电♥话♥
I called Clarence.
让他在城里安排了眼线
Asked him to have a sneak around town.
密切关注警♥察♥的动向
Keep watch for police activity.
酒鬼克拉伦斯吗
Clarence, the bar fly?
这可没让我觉得更安心 艾尔
Yeah, that don't make me feel much better, Al.
别小看了克拉伦斯 小子们
Don't underestimate Clarence, boys.
那个可爱的家伙深藏不露
There's more to that sweet fella than meets the eye.
可爱的家伙
Sweet fella?
48小时之前你差点就把他的牙拔了 维克
48 hours ago you was about ready to extract his teeth, Vic.
我看走眼了 而且我也没拔他的牙
I was wrong. And his teeth remain intact.
如果他发现了什么问题 会给我们打电♥话♥的
If he spots any trouble, he'll give us a call, right?
港务局
怎么样
我们搜查了萨拉查的住处
找到了一张乡村狩猎屋的房♥契
我打电♥话♥问了
这屋子以前是警用安全屋
派人去追杀
马上去办 奥特加市长
接电♥话♥ 莉莉 快接电♥话♥
Pick up, Lily. Come on, pick up.
我听说需要帮他把子弹取出来
I hear there's a bullet needs removing.
我把镊子煮了杀菌
I boiled the tweezers to kill any germs.
-需要我动手吗 -不
- Do you want me to get it out? - No.
不用
No.
我自己来
I can do this.
挺住了朋友 这会很疼的
You hold tight, my friend. This is gonna hurt.
深吸一口气 亲爱的 你能行的
Take a deep breath, love. You've got it.
取出来了
It's out.
见鬼了 都这样了她还能穿针引线
Bloody hell. After all that she can thread a needle.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Tidy work, love.
你怎么看 维克
So what do you think, Vic?
五分钟前我还在绞尽脑汁地思考
Five minutes ago I was wracking my brain trying to figure out
为何我的儿子会爱上一个执法人员
how my one and only son fell for an officer of the law.
现在呢
And now?
现在我知道了他不是爱上了一名警♥察♥
Now, I know he didn't fall for a cop.
而是爱上了她
He fell for her.
我觉得你说得对
I... I think you might be right.
你在这啊
There you are.
我又惹什么麻烦了
What did I do?
不是你做了什么
It's not what you've done.
我感兴趣的是你能做什么
It's what you can do that I'm interested in.
继续说
Go on.
我觉得只有你有能力
Look, I think you're the only one
让艾尔伯特和查理和好如初
who can help Albert and Charlie patch things up.
你们三个做了这么多年好兄弟
You three have been best mates for years.
没人比你更了解他们
No one knows them like you do.
那我该怎么做
So what am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想办法
Figure it out.
如果想要渡过这次难关
Look, we've all gotta work together
我们必须齐心协力
if we're gonna get through this, all right?
艾尔伯特
Albert.
能跟你聊聊吗 儿子
Can I have a minute, son?
聊什么 说我这次彻底搞砸了吗
Why? So you can tell me how badly I fucked all this up?
事情的确是可以办得更妥当一些
Well, I mean, things could've gone a little bit smoother,
但我们还活着 还拿到了钻石
but we're all still alive, and we've got the diamonds.
那你想说什么
What is it then?
听着
Listen.
我知道你长大的过程中
I-I know that we didn't have a lot of chance to talk
我们没什么机会交流
when you were growing up.
毕竟你成长的岁月中我一直在牢里
After all, I was behind bars for your formative years.
-我挺过来了 -我知道
- I got by. - I know you did.
没有老爸传授人生哲理你就做到了
And you did it without any of your old man's pearls of wisdom.
爸 如果你想要发表关于
Dad, if you're about to give me the speech
希尔帮从不相信警♥察♥的演讲
about a Hill is never to trust cop,
现在有点太晚了 你觉得呢
it's a little bit late for that, don't you think?
换做几年前我可能
Well, a few years ago I might've tried
会对你说教一番 但现在不会了
to convince you of that, but not today.
为什么 因为我已经搞砸了吗
Why, 'cause I've already screwed that one up?
不 因为那个观点是错误的
No, 'cause it would've been wrong.
希望你不要像我一样花这么久才觉悟
Hopefully it won't take you as long to learn what I have.
你可以成为世界上最强壮
You know, you can be the strongest,
最聪明 最大胆的劫匪 但是...
smartest, most daring robber in the world, but...
要遵从自己的内心
listen to this.
就算你干了天大的一票
There's no score that's ever gonna be big enough
也无法弥补你所失去的东西
to fill in what you lose along the way.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表