剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
爸
Dad?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
每一次
Every time.
你每一次都要背着我们行动 对吗
Every time you have to go behind our backs, don't you?
你根本没有能力
You're just incapable,
没有让除了你以外其他人满意的能力
incapable of making anybody else happy but yourself.
我们投票而你输了
We took a vote and you lost.
我们做了决定 对吗 我们所有人
We made a decision, didn't we? All of us.
我们决定暂缓抢保险库
We were gonna wait to hit the vault.
那么作为这家的家长
Yeah, and as the patriarch of this family
我一票否决了这个决定
I used my right to veto that decision
并且加快了计划
and expediate the plan.
你想知道我的看法吗
Do you wanna know what I think?
想不想都要知道了
I'm sure I'm about to find out.
我认为不是你不喜欢这个计划
I think it's not that you don't like the plan.
你只是不能忍♥受由别人来做决定
You just can't stand anybody else making it.
这才是你的问题所在
That's what your problem is.
不 艾尔伯特
No, Albert.
是你逃避问题
It's that you keep kicking the can down the road
而我不确定你是否准备好全力以赴
and I'm not sure you're ready to go all the way.
是吗
Really?
不如这样 我不干了
You know what? I'm out.
你们好自为之 回头见
You're on your own. See you later.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
这可真是让人赏心悦目
Well, isn't this a pretty picture?
-维克 -交上朋友了 莉莉
- Vic. - Making friends, are we, Lil?
你认识克拉伦斯的
You know Clarence.
显然没有你熟
Not as well as you, apparently.
我还是自己走吧
I'll just see myself out, shall I?
好啊
Yeah.
赶紧走 克拉伦斯
Jog on, Clarence.
不是看上去的那样 维克
It's not what it looks like, Vic.
沾着沙子的脚 空啤酒瓶 孩子一样的笑
Sandy feet, empty beer bottles, laughing like children, hmm?
如果你对我更留心一些
Well, maybe if you'd pay me a little bit more attention
也许我就是和你一起在海边踩水了 亲爱的
I'd be dipping my feet in the sea with you, darling.
我在忙
I was busy.
忙什么 和鬼见愁喝酒吗
Busy with what? Drinking with Hate 'Em?
到处溜达 对吗
Pacing it back, were ya?
其实 他当时正准备
Actually, he was getting ready
炸飞奥特加保险库的大门
to blow the doors off Ortega's vault.
什么样的男人会和他的家人作对啊
What kind of a man would stand against his own family, eh?
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉 拜托
Lily, come...
-莉莉 -不
- Lily-- - No.
发生什么了 艾尔
What happened, Al?
凡塔在哪儿
Where is Fanta?
在清理厨房♥
Uh, cleaning the kitchen.
凡塔
Fanta?
莉莉 你能不能等一下
Lily, will you just wait?
不 我受够了等你了 维克
No, I'm done waiting for you, Vic!
这么说是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
是你一朵鲜花
You're the one gallivanting around with a septic tank
偏要插在牛粪上
like a giddy schoolgirl.
别把克拉伦斯扯进来
Oh, don't you dare bring Clarence into this!
我不会看着你把这事变成
I'm not gonna stand here
针对那个贴心的男人
and have you make this about that sweet man.
贴心的男人
Sweet man?
你知道吗 今天在海边踩水的时候
You know, I realized something
我意识到一件事
while I was dipping my feet in the ocean today.
是不是水很冷
That the water's cold?
你不在我身边
That you weren't next to me
你从来 从来都不在我身边
because you are never, never next to me.
而最可悲的是 我已经不在乎了
And the saddest part of it all is that I'm past caring.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我不知道是否还想和你在一起了 维克
I don't know that I wanna be with you anymore, Vic.
我忘记了爱你的理由
I've forgotten why I loved you.
莉莉 别这样
Lily. Lily, come on.
好吧
Okay.
他说分成是五千万欧元
He says that the share is 50 million euros,
并且会用等价的钻石来支付
and it will be paid in its equivalent value in diamonds.
五千万欧元的钻石
50 million in diamonds.
虽然我们丢失了一千万欧元
We may have lost the 10 million in euros,
但这个有趣多了
but this is way more interesting.
五倍的有趣
Five times more interesting.
自打我们来这里以后
And for the first time since we landed here
第一次有机会加入竞争了
we've got a jump on the competition.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表