剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我知道职业拳击是什么意思
I know what a pro fight is.
我说不好 你觉得呢 比利小子
I don't know, what you reckon, Billy Boy?
你想当职业拳击手吗
You want to be a pro fighter?
你好
Cheers.
-妈 -亲爱的
- Hello, Mum. - Hello, love.
生意如何 你们还好吗
How's business? You doing okay?
我们挺好的
Yeah, we're doing fine.
别抽烟
Please don't do that.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我觉得我失去你♥爸♥了
I think I've lost your father.
又来了 怎么个失去法
Here we go again, lost him how?
他本该回来吃午饭的 但他没回来
Well, he was supposed to come home for lunch, but he didn't.
妈 别这样 晚饭前他就会
Oh, Mum, come on, he'll be back with his tail between his legs
夹着尾巴回来的 你知道他就这德行
by dinner time, you know what he's like.
问题就在这儿
No, well, that's just the thing.
我不确定我是否还懂他 艾尔伯特
I don't think I do anymore, Albert.
他在监狱里那么多年
It's hard to adjust having him back
很难适应他回来的生活
after all those years in prison.
我觉得也许我控制欲太强了
I think maybe I'm being a bit too controlling.
没有 分开15年是很长一段时间 对吧
You're not. Fifteen years apart's a long time, innit?
再说他大概只是和鬼见愁
Anyway, he's probably just out having a quiet drink
在哪儿喝小酒呢
with Hate 'Em somewhere.
公牛
斗牛酒吧
别走 鬼见愁 再喝一杯
Hate 'Em, don't go, have another one.
不不 维克 我得走了伙计 我得走了
No, no, Vic, I've got to go, mate. I've got to go.
-去哪儿 -我有个活儿要干
- Go where? - I've got a bit of work.
有个活儿 什么样的活儿
A bit of work? Well, what bit of work?
知道吗 她手下几个西班牙人
You see, uh, she collared a couple of Spaniards
往一个老工厂里放了好多箱东西
loading boxes and boxes of gear into this old factory.
我要去偷偷看一下
I'm gonna take a little peek,
看看有没有我能偷的 明白吗
see if there's anything I can have over, all right?
鬼见愁 我们应该老老实实的
We were supposed to behave ourselves, Hate 'Em.
不不 维克
No, no, Vic, no.
维克托 是你该老老实实的
Victor, you were supposed to behave yourself.
不是我
Not me.
明白吗 我的小宝贝
All right, my little babe?
这个给你
You take that.
回头见 我有活儿要干
See you later. I've got work to do.
托尔克马达[铜牛酷刑刑具]
是做维克·希尔
To be Vic Hill,
还是不做维克·希尔
or not to be Vic Hill,
这是一个问题
that is the question.
圣托莱多日报
圣托莱多海滩上发现巨型鱿鱼
既然不能贿赂他
So if we can't bribe him,
那我们怎么拉拢他呢
how are we gonna get him onside?
人各有价
Every man has his price.
介意我们加入吗 拉米雷斯先生
Mind if we join you, Senor Ramirez ?
你们来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们来帮你解决问题
We're here to help you with your problem.
什么问题
What problem?
也许说是"问题"不太恰当
Oh, well, maybe "problem" is the wrong word.
不如说是你的困境
More like your situation.
我觉得也许你搞错了
I think maybe you are confused.
我并没有什么困境
I do not have situation.
别担心 现在我们是朋友了
It's okay. You know, now that we're friends,
我们会尽力帮你的
we'll do whatever we can to help.
帮我 怎么帮
Help me? How?
帮你得到你真正渴望的东西
By getting you the thing you really desire.
不不不 不仅如此
No, no, no, more than that.
是你真正应得的东西
The thing that you really deserve.
那什么是我真正应得的
And what is it that I really deserve?
像你这么聪明的人
Smart man like you.
对朋友无微不至
Man who looks out for his friends
朋友待他也一样
with the same determination they look out for him.
还不明白吗
Isn't it obvious?
不太明白
Not completely.
你只需要向世界宣布
All you have to do is announce to the world
你真正想要的是什么
the thing you really, really want.
可我不知道
But I'm not sure that I know
自己真正想要的是什么
what I really, really want.
勇敢一点
Be brave.
大声说出来
Say it out loud.
好吧
Okay,
也许是
maybe...
一次升迁
a promotion.
说出生死在此一举的感觉来吧
Say it like your life depends on it.
一次升迁
A promotion!
一次升迁
A promotion!
如果你怕了
It's not too late to turn back
现在回头还不算晚
if you've lost your asshole already.
我怎么会怕
My bollocks aren't in a vice.
我可是维克·希尔
I'm Vic Hill.
如果我想去看一眼
If I want to have a little peek,
我就会去
I'll have a little peek.
小声点 鬼见愁
Quietly, Hate 'Em.
小声点
Quietly.
就在这里某处
They're in here somewhere.
糖
"Azucar."
糖
是的 意思是糖
Yeah, that means "sugar."
这里原先是糖厂
It was a sugar factory.
-是吗 -是的
- Was it? - Yeah.
你可真聪明 鬼见愁
Aren't you a clever boy, Hate 'Em?
我说的没错吧
Told ya, didn't I tell ya?
来
Come...
拉我上去 拉我一把
Help me up here, help me up.
好 你真沉
Oh, yeah. Heavy.
谢谢 伙计
Cheers, mate.
看啊 看啊 看啊
Oh, look at it, look at it, look at it.
托洛芬
托洛芬 没听说过
"Toromenn." Never heard of it.
操 是一堆假伟哥
Fuck. It's a mountain of fake Viagra.
你怎么知道这是假伟哥
How'd you know it's fake Viagra?
你什么意思
Oh, what do you mean how do I know?
我在广♥告♥上见过 对吧
I seen it on an advert, didn't I?
壮♥阳♥药♥ 不得不承认 这还真意外
Horn pills. Must admit, I wasn't expecting that.
这里肯定 肯定有成千上万颗药
It must be-- must be thousands of pills here.
我们可以把这些利用起来
We could put these to use.
你那老鸡♥巴♥不顶用了吧
You struggling with the ol' meat and two veg, then, huh?
当然不是我自己用
Obviously I don't need it for myself.
我的老二好使得很 小子
My tackle is fit for purpose, son.
这么多货肯定值很多钱
This much gear must be worth a mint.
拿去卖♥♥了 我们就能筹够钱帮助艾尔伯特
We flog it, we might make enough money to set Albert
和古堡酒吧渡过难关
and The Bunker Bar back on terra firma.
给古堡酒吧 什么意思
What you mean, The Bunker Bar?
当然得给我们自己剩一点
With a little left over for us, of course.
好了 把这些装车
Well, let get this loaded up.
你介意吗
Uh, do you mind?
介意什么
What?
你不是拉米雷斯的朋友吗
Aren't you the friend of Ramirez?
是的 我只是 只是路过
Oh, yeah, I was just-- I was just walking by.
我注意到
I couldn't help notice how...
你看起来很寂寞
lonely you looked.
如此美景却无人分享
Sad to have such a stunning view...
确实可惜
and no one to share it with,
至少 没有你想要
at least... not anybody you...
与之分享的人
want to share it with.
鸽子
Ha, pigeons...
它们和我们人类一样
You know, they're not unlike humans.
温柔
Hm, um, gentle,
聪明
intelligent...
并且它们的社交关系
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表