剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
卡利托·布兰科
Carlito Blanco.
给我滚
Get the fuck out.
我不想招惹卡利托·布兰科
I don't want no trouble with Carlito Blanco.
我们走
Let's go.
快走吧 老头子
Vamos, anciano.
再见
Bye-bye.
现在怎么办
Now what?
罗马尼亚人在哪儿
Where's the Romanian?
我们是通过一个可靠的中间人联♥系♥的
We got connected to a trusted source.
他说会发短♥信♥告诉我们
We were told, we-we would get the exact locacion
具体的会面地点 这样...
from a text, so they...
你是说你从没见过这个人
So you're telling me, you've never met this man before?
-没有 -那你进去好了
- No. - You'll go in there.
不 我真的从来没有见过他
No, I have never even set eyes on him.
你要是骗我 就等着到牛肚子里去吧
If you lie to me, you're going in the bull, I'm telling ya.
我对上天发誓 朋友
I swear to God, amigo.
听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我觉得我们不用埋伏
I don't think we need to ambush this deal.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
那我们怎么拿到枪
Then, how are we gonna get the guns?
我们买♥♥下来 查理
We buy 'em, Charlie.
-想进去吗 -买♥♥下来
- Go in there? - We buy 'em.
布兰科说他想要枪
Blanco said he wanted the guns,
而不是钱 对吧
not the money, right?
那我们就坐在这儿
So all we do is sit around,
等罗马尼亚人发短♥信♥来
wait for the Romanian to send a text.
怎么 你要...
What, so you're gonna...
你要冒充黑帮加泰兰吗
You're gonna impersonate a Catalan gangster?
这样下去没戏
This is hopeless.
我们永远都逃出不去
We're never gonna be able to break out of here.
那就放弃吧
Oh, so just give up, then, eh?
至少我还在努力想办法
Well, at least I'm trying to do something.
抛媚眼 把胸往他脸上送
Flashing your lashes and shoving your tits in his face,
你就这么点能耐吗
was that the best you could do?
一般都有用啊
Oh, well, it usually works.
你知道吗
You know what?
老实说 我在你这个年纪
To be fair, I pulled the same stunt
也玩过几次这种把戏
a few times when I was your age.
-太好了 -是吗
- Yes! - Did ya?
问题是...
Problem is...
你会慢慢觉得自己只会这一招
you get to thinking that one trick's all you've got.
开始自欺欺人
You start to believe your own scam.
黔驴技穷的人最先遭罪 洛蒂
And a one-trick pony's the first out to pasture, Lotti.
所以
So...
我学了点新招
I learned new tricks.
地址发来了
That's the address.
还有一小时
Got an hour.
你...
You...
你确定我们要冒充他们吗
You sure about this whole Catalan thing?
这风险有点大吧
Doesn't it sound just a... touch risky?
这比埋伏一个全副武装的
Not riskier than ambushing
罗马尼亚军♥火♥商风险小多了
a heavily armed Romanian arms dealer.
马上来 再等一下 马上来
I'm coming. One minute, one minute. I'm coming.
凡塔 凡塔 凡塔
Oi, oi. Fanta, Fanta, Fanta.
他在说什么
Oi, oi, oi. What's he saying?
他想再要100欧元
He want another 100 euros.
是吗 跟他说他是个无赖
He does, does he? You tell him for me he's a piss taker.
我再给50 告诉他就这么多了
Give another 50. Tell him that's his lot,
然后把这两个傻子带到摩洛哥
and to drop these two little mugs off in Morocco
扔下就别管了
and leave 'em there.
我们该走了 快点
Come on. We gotta go. Come on.
闭嘴 两个蠢货
Shut your mouth, you pair of mugs.
否则铜牛伺候 走吧
I'll put you back in the brazen bull. Go on.
不不不
No! No! No!
王八蛋
Hijo de puta.
操
Shit.
-快进去 -你...
- Get in there! - You fuck...
闭嘴滚进去
Get on up there and shut it!
我不会说有关布兰科的任何信息 兄弟
I ain't telling you nothing about Blanco, hombre.
是吗
Yeah?
你会说的
Well, I think you are.
你是劳尔吗
You are Raul?
是的 我是劳尔
Si. I am Raul.
你不像加泰罗尼亚人
You don't look Catalonian.
因为我不是加泰罗尼亚人
That's because I'm not Catalonian.
我不明白
I'm confused.
解释一下
Explain.
我就是加泰兰
I am The Catalan.
不是随便哪个加泰兰
Not a Catalan.
这是个化名
It's a... It's called a pseudonym.
就像爱尔兰人 或者...
Like The Irishman or...
豺狼
Jackal.
你觉得有人叫自己豺狼
You think The Jackal called himself The Jackal
是为了描述自己吗
as a matter of accuracy?
不是的
He did not.
他之所以叫自己豺狼
He called himself The Jackal
是因为听起来很吓人
because it sounds suitably scary.
那他呢
And him?
他 他叫哑巴
He... He is The Mute.
是真哑巴
Is he really a mute,
还是能吓人的化名
or this is another suitably scary pseudonym?
他的残疾恰好很适合他
Just so happens his particular disability works well for him.
能吓着人
Plays scary.
其实...
You know...
我也有个很吓人的化名
I, too, have a suitably scary pseudonym.
沃尔科夫...
Volkov...
意思是"狼"
means "wolf."
罗马尼亚
Romania.
来西班牙绘制彩蛋之前
Before I came to Spain to paint eggs,
我是个将军
I was a general.
我的人称我为沃尔卡将军
My people called me the Volka general.
我不会说原因
I won't tell you why,
但这个名字 这个名字
but the name... but the name...
这个名字有威慑力
but the name had presence.
加泰兰和哑巴
El Catalan and The Mute.
对您深表敬意
With the greatest respect,
我们都很忙
we're both very busy men,
此次远道而来只为
and I've come a long way to
采购一批配有GP34榴弹发射器的
purchase a shipment of AK-103 rifles
AK103步♥枪♥
fitted with GP-34 grenade launchers,
所以除非你有几箱枪藏在后面
so unless you've got a couple of crates of guns back there
并且准备交易了
and you're ready to do business,
我们肯定能到别处找些同等致命的M16
I'm sure we can find some equally lethal M16s elsewhere.
M16是给狗用的
M16 is a dog's gun.
钱带来了
You have the money?
装在垃圾袋里
In a garbage bag?
我觉得这比用金属箱子
Yeah, well, I find it less conspicuous,
装一大笔钱要隐蔽
carrying around a small fortune in a metal suitcase.
我看好你 加泰兰
I like you, El Catalan.
我们会成为朋友
We are going to be friends.
我们会成为朋友
We are going to be friends.
我们只需把这些送进机场
We just need to get this lot into the airport.
布兰科副警长
Teniente Blanco.
洛佩兹先生
Senor Lopez.
你知道怎么撬锁吗
Do you even know how to pick a lock?
洛蒂 年长的一个优势...
One of the benefits of age, Lotti...
就是有耐心
...is patience.
有人过来吗
Anybody coming?
看来没有
Looks clear.
太好了
Oh, yes.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表