剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
As a partner in this business,
我个人觉得有时候我们可以
I personally feel that there are times where we can afford
在方法上更灵活一些
to be a little bit more flexible in our approach.
现在就是这种时候
And now might be one of those times.
好吧 这样吧
All right. I'll tell you what.
那我们就试一试 好吗 查理
Let's take this for a walk then, shall we, Charlie?
假设我们决定要
Let's say we decide to be a little bit more...
在方法上更灵活一些
flexible in our approach.
你怎么保证我们能从列尼和布鲁斯那拿到投资
How do you suspect we secure an investment from Lenny and Bruce?
我们连售酒许可证都没有 对吗
We ain't even got a bloody liquor license, have we?
许可证审批需要几周甚至几个月
It could be weeks or even months before we get one approved,
这还是建立在我们能获批的基础上
and that's if we get it approved at all.
好吧 我有个办法
Yeah, well, I might just have a plan
也许能加快审批
on how to speed that process up.
你打算怎么做
Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do?
你打算贿赂政♥府♥官员 是吗
You gonna bribe a government official, are ya?
听说今天下午在吉普赛营地有场街头格斗
Got wind of a street fight at a gypsy camp this afternoon.
我们让你参加 比利
We put you in, Billy.
这样就能赢得足够的钱来走后门
We can win enough money to grease the right palm
搞到售酒许可证
to secure that booze license.
有时候 要走旁门左道
Sometimes, it takes a crooked path
才能回归正途
to finally go straight.
好吧 如果我们这么做 只能做这一次
Well, if we do this, we do this once
只是为了拿到这笔投资
and once only to secure this investment.
并且要保密 特别是对我老爸
And we tell no one, especially not my old man.
绝不能让维克·希尔觉得
Last thing I need is Vic Hill thinking
他能为所欲为 好吗
it's open season, right?
-好的 -好吗
- Right. - Right?
公牛
斗牛酒吧
好的
Right.
-请用 -谢谢
- For you. - Gracias.
-请用 -谢谢
- For you. - Gracias.
-干杯 宝贝 -干杯
- Cheers, baby. - Yeah.
该死的西班牙
Fuckin' Spain.
自己去搞一把
Oi, oi, oi, get your own.
你要这个干什么 鬼见愁
What do you need this for, Hate 'Em?
你觉得我要这个干什么
What do you mean, what do I need that for?
以防万一
In case it goes sideways.
你忘了我们在船上被打劫的事吗
Have you forgotten how we got robbed on the way
所以才沦落到这个鬼地方
to this shithole of a town?
不 我没忘 鬼见愁
No, I have not forgotten, Hate 'Em.
等我找到那些混♥蛋♥
When I find those bastards,
我要血洗这里
I shall paint this whole pueblo red.
必须的
Yeah, make sure you do.
可以告诉你一个小秘密吗 鬼见愁
Should I let you in on a little secret, Hate 'Em?
尽管说吧 我听着
Go ahead, I'm all ears.
我很怀念
I miss it.
抢劫
The robbing.
我怀念那种刺♥激♥
I miss the buzz.
其实我们可以
Well, you know, we could...
干一票小的 低调点的
do a little job, something low key,
为了不荒废手艺
just to keep your eye in, hmm?
你有想法了吗 鬼见愁
You got something in mind, Hate 'Em?
怎么了 蒂姆斯先生
What's up, Mr. Dimes?
你感到手痒了 是吗
You got an itch that needs scratching, eh?
不不不 我已经金盆洗手了
No, no, no, no, I'm retired.
我要做一个称职的丈夫和父亲
I must be a decent husband and father.
我要静静地坐着
I shall sit sedentary...
怀念过去的辉煌岁月
nostalgically espousing the glory days of my yesteryears.
这样也许最好
Probably for the best, eh?
你说呢
Wouldn't you say?
没错
Yeah.
没错 干杯
Yeah. Cheers.
贱♥人♥
妈妈
你确定你能行吗
Are you sure you're all right to do this?
你最近都没怎么好好照顾自己 不是吗
You've not exactly been looking after yourself recently, have you?
我们还有什么别的办法可以赚到
How else are we gonna get the money we need
买♥♥许可证的钱吗 艾尔
to get our license, eh, Al?
伙计 才六个月我们就又重操旧业了
Mate, it's been six months, and we're already back at it.
街头格斗 贿赂政♥府♥官员
Street fights, bribing government officials,
我以为我们能在阳光灿烂的西班牙
I thought we was gonna go on a straight run
开始光明正大的生活
in sunny fucking Spain,
以为我们可以不用再干这些破事
see if we could do it without all this shit.
但这才是人生 不是吗
But that's life, innit?
充满失望
Full of disappointments.
好吧 来吧
Yeah, come on.
查理 等我们拿到售酒许可证
You know, Charlie, when we get this liquor license
和那笔投资
and the investment money,
我要把古堡酒吧变得宾客如云
I'm gonna help turn The Bunker Bar into something.
在伦敦桑尼的俱乐部我就成功了
You know, I did it with Sonny's club in London.
在西班牙我也可以
I can do it for us here in Spain.
我从没怀疑过你的能力 洛蒂
Well, I don't doubt you for a second, Lotti.
先从最重要的开始
First things first.
-我看起来怎么样 -漂亮极了 女士
- How do I look? - Muy bonito, senorita.
非常感谢 先生
Muchas gracias, senor.
有事吗
Si.
日安 先生
Uh, good day, senor.
我们是来询问
We're here to check the status
我们的售酒许可证申请进展
of our liquor license application, please.
你们是圣托莱多公民吗
Are you a San Toledo citizen?
现在还不是
Uh, well, not yet.
我得嫁给一个圣托莱多人才行 不是吗
I'd have to marry a man from San Toledo for that, wouldn't I?
许可证只能发给
Licenses can only be granted
圣托莱多公民
to San Toledo citizens.
这一点在你们表格的附属细则里有
It's in the small print on your form.
你们的申请将被驳回
Your applications will be denied.
很抱歉 我帮不了你们
I'm sorry, I cannot help you.
也许我们可以帮你
Well, maybe we could help you,
拉米雷斯先生 "副行政主管"
Senor Ramirez, "Sub. Aux. Administrativo".
具体怎么帮我
Help me how, exactly?
听着 不如我们跳过这些繁文缛节
Look, why don't we cut all this pointless red tape, shall we?
没有它们我们会更自在
We'll be so much better off without it.
官僚主义太没劲了
Bureaucracy can be such a bore.
不 我不会被收买♥♥的
No, I cannot be bought.
我得考虑到
I have my pride...
自己的尊严和未来
and my future to think of.
-拉米雷斯 -在 冈萨雷斯先生
- Ramirez. - Si, Senor Gonzalez.
这是在聊天还是工作
这位美女
This beautiful girl...
和男人马上就走
and the man are leaving.
我觉得他刚刚在打量你 洛蒂
I think he was checking you out, Lotti.
我觉得你才是他喜欢的类型 查理
Actually, I think you're more his type, Charlie.
再见
Good day.
怎么样 艾尔
What's the deal, Al?
给他下巴来一拳 我们就走 好吗
Spin his jaw, let's get out of here, all right?
打我啊
Hit me!
我叫安赫尔·法哈多
I am Angel Fajardo.
拳击比赛承办人
A fight promoter.
艾尔伯特·蒂姆斯
Albert Dimes.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
打得不错 你有天赋
A good fight. You have talent.
谢谢
Yeah, cheers.
你是他的经纪人吗 艾尔伯特
Are you his manager, Albert?
-是的 -我周六晚有场比赛
- Correct. - I've got an event on Saturday night,
有个拳击手退出了
and a fighter dropped out.
我需要有人代替他
I need that replacement.
你想让他参加正经比赛吗
Do you want your boy to fight on a real card?
是职业拳击吗
Is it a pro fight?
是的
Yes.
当然是职业的
Claro, a pro fight,
在拳击场里 戴着手套
in a ring, with gloves...
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表