...control.
我的控制下
Oliver?
奥立佛?
Oliver?
奥立佛?
No.
不
Zod.
查德
Change of plans, Agent Campbell. Change of plans?
改变计划,坎柏探员 改变计划?
We just made contact with Mercer's tracker.
我们刚接触到玛瑟的追踪器
I don't care about Mercer or Watchtower. We decrypted the data.
我不在乎玛瑟或瞭望塔 我们破解了资料
We found the aliens.
我们我到了外星人
Checkmate is going to stop this war before it gets started.
“将军”要在这场战争 开始之前结束它
Waller out.
华勒通话完毕
We've got her 20. Now lock her down, I'm not losing her.
找到她的位置了 锁定她,我不要失去她
Sir, you heard Waller. We have our orders.
长官,你听到华勒的话 我们有命令
I just spent the last five months in recovery from what Mercer did to me.
玛瑟害我做了五个月后健
Now, this op is over when I say it's over, understood?
我说任务结束才结束 明白吗?
I don't get it. You're in the clear.
我不明白,你逃出来了
We escaped before Checkmate got a hit on Watchtower's address.
“将军”找到地址前 我们逃出来了
Doesn't make you less of a liability.
但这也不会让你 不是我们的负担
You still know the secret identities of all my most valuable players.
你知道最宝贵玩家的 秘密身分
There's no sense in both of us getting captured.
我们没必要两个人都被捕
I'm not letting you out of my sight until we get rid of your little friend.
摆脱你的小朋友之前 我不会让你离开视线
I know how much I'm asking of you in standing against Zod.
我知道要你对抗查德 是很大的要求
I will not let my child be raised under a tyrant's rule.
我不要孩子在暴君 统治下长大
We cannot let our future be guided by a tyrant's hand.
不能让基君操纵我们的未来
Our past ended in war.
我们的过去以战争结束
Let our future begin with peace.
让我们的未来以和平开始
There they are!
他们在那边!
You, go.
你走吧
Enough. You heard her.
够了 你听到她的话了
Enough's enough.
别太过份
The leader comes with me.
领袖跟我来
We have a few things to discuss.
我们要讨论几件事
Dispose of the rest.
其余的处置掉
I'll have Dr. Hamilton check in with you once we get him and assess the damage.
找到汉米顿博士 我会叫他找你一起评估损害
Clark...
克拉克
...Checkmate's after the Kandorians.
“将军”在追杀坎达人
Only you can save your people.
只有你能救你的人♥民♥
Please. Our people have done nothing. Where are you taking us?
拜托,我们什么都没有做 要带我们去哪里?
Vala, where's your sister? They took her.
薇拉,你姐姐在哪里? 他们把她抓走了
Atropine? What the hell are you gonna do with that?
阿托品?你要用这东西做什么?
There's no time. Look, if you're right...
没时间了,如果你精对…
...and that transmitter is powered by your biorhythms...
发报机用你的生理韵律 当动力…
...then the only way that I can turn it off is to stop your heart.
那么停止你的心跳 是关掉它的唯一办法
I have to kill you, Tess.
我必须杀死你,泰丝
And this is the only way I'm gonna bring you back.
而这是救活你的唯一办法
You're asking for a pretty big leap of faith here.
你这是要求我对你 有极大的信心
You're gonna have to trust me.
你必须信赖我
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Do it.
做吧
Signal just went dead.
信♥号♥♥中断了
Let's move.
行动吧
Keep looking.
继续找
Establish a perimeter.
建立封锁线
I want this whole area locked down.
封锁整个地区
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
I really... I really didn't think you'd do it.
我真不认为你会这样做
Bring me back.
把我救回来
Neither did I.
我也想不到
For the record, I saved your ass.
记住,我救过你的命
You say anything about me or mine to anyone...
如果透露我们的事
...next time you won't wake up.
你下次就不会醒来
You understand?
明白吗?
Guess you'll have to trust me.
我想你只好相信我
Our field offices were just leveled by the one you call Zod.
查德刚毁灭了 我们的外勤办公室
We knew nothing about this. Zod is acting alone.
我们毫不知情 查德是擅自行动
We stand apart. We only want peace.
我们跟他不同 我们只要和平
Dozens of my agents are dead.
我的干员死了几十个
We are way past peace.
已经不能和平了
Then we will help you stop him.
那么我们帮助你们阻止他
Defecting means betraying your own kind.
变节表示背叛你们的同类
I'm only betraying one.
我只背叛一个人
Checkmate's actions demand justice.
“将军”的行动要还公道
Murder isn't justice.
谋杀不是公道
Seems like a lifetime ago...
我把你从瓦砾堆中拉出来
...when I pulled you out of that rubble, doesn't it?
好像是一辈子前的事
The Siege of Argo.
亚哥被围城的时候
There were many losses that day.
那天死伤惨重
Not for me...
我没有损失
...because I found a young...
因为找到一个
...and beautiful cadet who would become my trusted right hand.
年轻漂亮的军官 后来成了我的左右手
Oh, you were so brave in the face of death.
面对死亡时你很勇敢
I knew then that you would be a true partner.
我当时就知道 你会是真诚的伴侣
I've trusted you...
我信任你…
...for so very long.
很久很久
Depended on you...
我依靠你…
...across time and space.
穿越时空
But in your eyes, I just see contempt.
但我在你的眼睛里 只看到轻蔑
I see betrayal.
我看到背叛
Now, why would you turn your back on me?
你为何背叛我?
I shared my bed with you.
我跟你同床共枕
I didn't turn my back on you.
我没有背叛你
You turned your back on us...
是你背叛我们
...when our only crime was trying to forge a life for ourselves on this planet.
我们犯的唯一的罪就是 企图在地球上创造自己的生活
If I ever learned that insurrection had spread across my ranks...
如果我发现叛乱 已经在行伍之间传开
...if I had ever discovered that my men had aligned themselves against me...
如果发现我的人结盟对抗我
...I would raze this planet.
我会毁掉地球
I would burn it to the ground...
我会把它烧成平地
...until the last ember went cold beneath my boot.
直到最后的灰烬 在我靴子下冷却
Now only I will lead us to the next age.
只有我能带领我们到新时代
All will follow Zod.
大家都要跟随查德
You already sacrificed one world for your ego.
你的自我已经牺牲了一个世界
You know nothing of sacrifice.
你不懂什么叫牺牲
I know more than you ever will.
我懂的东西你永远不会懂
Kneel.
跪下
Never.
永远不会
I found a way to prioritize our satellites...
我找到一个分配卫星的办法
...to get a location on Mercer once she left the hospital.
一旦玛瑟离开医院 可以立刻找到她的位置
Zod destroyed the Metropolis field office and six more went dark.
查德毁灭了大都会外勤办公室 还有六处失去联络
The Black King is still missing. We're at war.
黑国王仍然失踪 我们开战了
Contact the U.N. We have to regroup before they strike again.
通知联♥合♥国♥,要在他们再出击前 重整我们的部队
Run.
跑
Tell me you found that Z-branding bastard so we can slap him across the universe.
告诉我你找到查德那个混♥蛋♥ 以便我们把他打到宇宙另一边
Zod's on the move. And there's no sign of Faora or the Kandorians.
查德在移♥动♥,没有傅奥拉 和坎达人的踪影
Maybe if I can reach the others, I can talk some sense into them.
如果能找到其他人 我或许能说服他们
We may be too late for that.
或许来不及了
That's the Castle.
城♥堡♥在那边
God.
老天
Zod's attacked Checkmate.
查德攻击了“将军”
Oliver was personal.
奥立佛把它当私人恩怨
With this, Zod just declared war.
查德刚用这个宣战
You're not gonna like where he's gathering his troops.
你不会喜欢他集结部队的地方
My eye in the sky above the Fortress is picking up movement.
堡垒上空的天眼 看到了动作
What was to be the first son of Kandor is no more.
本来会是坎达人的 第一个儿子,现在不在了
Now we, the last sons and daughters of Krypton...
而我们这些克普顿行星的 最后儿女们…
...have no choice but to preserve our birthright.
别无选择,只能捍卫 我们的天赋权利
The humans killed the mother of my unborn child...
人类杀死了我还没出生的儿子
...the mother of your future.
你们的未来之母
That's a lie.
这是谎言
The last time that I saw Faora, she was alive.
我上次看到傅奥拉时 她还活着
And she was alone...
她单独…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表