I wish I knew.
但愿我知道
People hire them. They never tell me the client's identity or end game.
有人雇用他们,他们从来不 告诉我客户的身分或游戏结局
So I guess you're the only one that can answer that question.
所以我精只有你 能够回答这个问题
Who did you hurt so badly that they'd wanna see you dead?
你把谁伤害到想要你死?
Pick a name.
随便挑个名字
My personal wars have left a serious casualty list. I guess I....
我的个人战争造成多人死伤 我想…
I kind of always figured it was easier for me to hurt the people I cared about...
我一向认为 伤害我关心的人比较容易
...than to stick around long enough...
而不是长久待在他们身边
...knowing eventually I'd end up disappointing them.
我知道最后会让他们失望
They found us. Go, go.
他们找到我们了 走,走
Uhn. Hey. Come on.
喂,来吧
Victoria.
维多利亚
Victoria, listen to me. Victoria, Look at me. Look at me.
维多利亚,听我说 维多利亚,看着我
Let me go. This is the only way I'll be free.
让我走 我只有这样才能自♥由♥
Listen to me. You gotta fight, okay?
听我说,你必须奋斗
You gotta hang on. Victoria, look at me.
你必须撑住 维多利亚,看着我
Hands up!
举手
No, wait a minute. Hey.
不,等一等
You got the wrong guy, okay? Get up. Now!
你找错人了,好吗? 一马上起来!
Listen to me! You got the wrong guy!
听我说,你找错人了
Pants on, birthday boy. Party train's arrived.
穿上裤子吧,寿星 派对列车来了
Lois, I think people would prefer "knock" over "pants on."
露意丝,我想大家喜欢听敲门 而不是要他们穿上裤子
We've checked his jet and his apartment. Unless he's under the couch....
我们到喷射机和公♥寓♥里找过 除非他躲在沙发下…
Looks like his party left the station.
他的派对列车好像离站了
Without me onboard? Doubtful.
而我不在车上?可疑
Lois, why don't you let me take you home?
露意丝,为什么不让我送你回家?
Yes.
是的
Why would Oliver wanna relive the night someone tried to Hindenburg him?
奥利佛为什么想重新经历 有人企图杀他的那一夜?
We should respect his privacy.
应该尊重他的隐私
I can't imagine what he was going through standing there.
我不能想像他站在那里 承受了什么痛苦…
He looks like he didn't even know the bomb got defused.
他好像不知道炸♥弹♥已经拆卸了
But then why is he...?
那么他为什么…
Oh, my God. He didn't know.
我的天,他不知道
Oliver tried to kill himself.
奥利佛企图自杀
Lois, come on.
露意丝,来吧
And you knew.
你早知道
Clark.
克拉克
How could you keep something this serious from me?
这么严重的事 怎么能瞒着我?
I was trying to protect him.
我只是想保护他
From who? His friends?
对抗谁?他的朋友吗?
Lois, wait. I didn't think he wanted anyone to know.
露意丝,等一等 我想他不希望任何人知道
Well, I'm not just anyone.
我不是一般人
Clark, you lied to me.
克拉克,你对我撒谎
You lied right to my face.
当着我的面撒谎
You said everything was fine.
你说一切都很好
No. Nothing about this is fine.
不,这件事一点都不好
Let me get this straight.
让我弄清楚
You have no ID, no witnesses, and no alibi.
没有证件,证人 也没有不在场证明
Why should I let a murderer walk free?
我为什么要让凶手逍遥法外?
The people she works for, they came after us, okay?
雇用她的人追杀我们
They shot her. Gentlemen.
他们枪杀她 一各位
This case just officially became FBI jurisdiction. Don't let me keep you.
这个案子正式由FBI接管 别让我延误你们
FBI
FBI.
I thought you could use those. Thanks.
我想你用得着 谢谢
I apologize for the way you've been treated, Mr. Queen.
很抱歉像这样对待你 昆恩先生
You know who I am? Mmhm. And we know about the game.
你知道我是谁? 一也知道游戏的事
We've been tracking this group.
我们在追踪这个集团
Their M.O. is to target wealthy individuals and eventually hack their bank accounts.
手法是把富人当目标 最后侵入他们的银行帐户
Really?
真的?
I never thought I'd be happy if she didn't want me, just my money.
从来没想到她不要我 只要我的钱会让我高兴
It's how they get their kicks.
这是他们的手法
They toy with you while they wipe you out.
吸光你的钱时还戏弄你
I suggest that you check your accounts immediately.
我建议你立刻检查帐户
Nothing's been touched. It's all here.
什么都没有趣,全都在
Well, you're lucky.
你运气好
I need some paperwork. Then you can go.
我要做笔录 做完就可以走
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, they've taken everything. Hey!
喂!他们偷走所有东西
Hey! They're draining my accounts! You hear me? Come on!
喂!他们在转移我的存款 听到没有?拜托!
Hey!
喂!
Hey! Come on. Hey! Let me out of here!
喂!拜托 让我离开这里
Come on!
拜托!
I found the invitation to Roulette. It's a few blocks away.
我找到“轮盘”的邀请函 就在几条街口外
I could hear you yelling.
我听到你大叫
What is all this?
这是怎么回事?
It's game over.
这是游戏结束
I just got taken.
我刚被骗了
Oliver. Oh, my God. Are you okay?
奥利佛,我的天!你还好吧?
South of there by a few horror movies.
不太好,好像恐怖电影
Someone's been using Oliver as a pawn.
有人利用奥利佛当棋子
We need to figure out who. Just tell me where to start.
一要查明是谁 一告诉我从哪里开始
The name of the club is Roulette.
俱乐部的名称是“轮盘”
He met a woman there named Victoria.
他在那里认识一个 叫维多利亚的女人
At the risk of taking a belly flop into an awkward pool...
冒着肚皮拍打水面的危险 跳进水池里
...what kind of game puts people through hell?
什么样的迸戏会让人 经历地狱?
Starts with being buried alive and ends with bankruptcy.
从活埋开始到破产结束
That was quick.
真快
Looks like the two clues are one and the same.
两条线索好像是同一条
Meet Victoria Sinclair, a.k.a. Roulette.
维多利亚辛克莱 又名“轮盘”
Seems as though she's made a career out of betting for high stakes.
她好像把大赌当作职业
I.e., everything you have. Get my gear.
一也就是赌你所有的一切 一把我的装备拿来
When you turned your back on us I locked up your arsenal...
你背弃我们时 我把你的武器锁起来
...hoping that one day you would want it back...
希望有一天你会要回去
...but not like this.
但不是这样
My fight. I'll handle it how I see fit. Where'd that line lead you last time?
我的战争,照我的方式处理 这句话上次害你到什么地步?
Look, I got into this mess on my own. I'll get out the same way.
听着,这是我自己闯的祸 我要自己解决
With my lawyers. Okay, scout?
用我的律师,好吗? 童子军?
Clark, he needs to cool off a little bit. Right now, you have bigger problems.
克拉克,他需要冷静一下 你目前有更大的问题
Trust me.
相信我
My relationship with Oliver may have dissolved...
我跟奥利佛的关系或许结束
...but I didn't lose everything.
但我并不是失去一切
Our computers are still linked. I found this.
电脑还在连线,我找到这个
Oliver was watching on his laptop.
奥利佛在他的笔记型电脑上观察
It's a long story about Lois and laundry and lacy things.
露意丝洗衣服和蕾丝边的事 说来话长
Lois saw this video? Not only it, but me on it.
露意丝看到这卷录影带? 不只看过,还看到我在上面
Okay, on a scale from one to Chernobyl, how big was the fallout?
好,从一到无限的比例尺上 她的反应有多强烈?
Let's say if there was an anti-life equation, I found it.
假设有毁灭生命的公式 我找到它了
Check this out.
看看这个
That's the assassin who attacked Lois and I.
这是攻击露意丝和我的刺客
I buried her before this was taken. How could she be on it?
拍摄之前我就埋了她 她怎么可能在上面?
If we're looking for a Kryptonian assassin...
如果我们要找一个 克普顿刺客…
...who's from the future and supposed to be dead in present...
她来自未来 但现在已经死了
...I'm out of answers.
我就没有答案了
Maybe Jor-El won't be.
或许乔艾尔有答案
When you say "close," are you talking feet or zip codes?
你说“很近”指的是几吸 还是几个邮递区号♥?
Look, Mr. Whatever-Your-Name-Is, you're a GPS tracking service...
先生,不管你姓什么 你们是提供GPS追踪服务的
...you can see him on your satellite...
你们的卫星可以看到他
...so how much farther down pepper spray lane do I have to go?
我在这个暗巷里 还要走多远?
Never mind. I found it. Thanks.
算了,我找到了,谢谢
If you're not lost, then get that way.
如果没迷路就走那边
I don't like smudge marks on my car.
我不喜欢车上有污点
Nice try, Vice City. Go grand theft someone else's auto.
试得好,罪恶城 去偷别人的车吧
I've sat in that front seat enough to know that this car belongs to Oliver Queen.
我在前座坐过很多次 知道这是奥利佛的车
Oh. Well, if you know Oliver, then you know he likes to give gifts.
如果你了解奥利佛 就知道他喜欢送礼物
This is one of them, so I suggest you back off.
这是他送的 所以我建议你退后
Sorry, but backing off, not exactly my strong suit.
对不起,但退后 不是我的强项
Where's Oliver?
奥利佛在哪里?
I prefer to make my own luck.
我喜欢创造自己的运气
I guess your luck hasn't run out.
我想你的好运还没用光
Lois?
露意丝?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表