Lois, I should... Follow up on an assignment?
露意丝,我该… 追踪报导?
Yeah.
是的
See you on the front pages.
头版上见
I trust Lois is well.
我想露意丝没事吧
Thanks to you. She told me what happened.
谢谢你,她告诉我发生什么事
You saved her.
你救了她
Well, she did a great job of protecting me too.
她也很保护我
I can see why you care for her.
我看得出你为何喜欢她
And how are you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
Like a changed man.
好像变了一个人
When your enemy becomes your savior...
敌人变成救星时…
...your paradigm shifts.
范例就会改变
Kal-El...
凯尔
...how did you know that your blood would cure me?
你怎么知道你的血 可以医好我?
I didn't.
我并不知道
It must have healed you because you're Kryptonian, like me.
能医好你必定是因为 你跟我一样是克普顿人
Are you still in pain?
你还痛吗?
Even though you healed my wounds, I was shot.
虽然你治好我的伤 但我还是中过弹
And, unlike you, I'm not made of steel.
我不像你,不是钢铁做的
You'll be better than new in no time.
你很快就会焕然一新
I am better.
我好一点了
Because I was wrong about you.
因为我看错了你
You do care about the Kandorians...
你真关心坎达人
...and when you saved my life, I realized that I....
你救我的命时我发现…
I can trust you.
我可以信赖你
And together we'll make sure that our people can call Earth...
我们要共同努力 让我们的人♥民♥可以把地球…
...their new home.
当作他们的新家
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表