...to live among the humans.
生活在人类之间
To be different. To be better than we were before.
以便我们跟以前不同 变得更好
This is the same selfish morality that kept me from ever seeing my son again.
就是这种自私道德观 让我没有再看到儿子
Perhaps you are right.
你也许对
Perhaps if I'd given you what you wanted...
如果我把你想要的东西给你
...you never would have betrayed Krypton.
你或许不会背叛克普顿
Like you betrayed me.
像你背叛我一样
I feel your pain now more than ever.
我现在特别能咸受到 你的痛苦
How could you?
你怎么可能?
How could you fathom my pain...
你怎么可能测量我的痛苦?
...if you've never had a child?
你从来就没有孩子
You do understand.
你真了解
That look in your eye...
你的眼神
...I've seen that before, in the mirror...
我在镜子里见过
...when I prayed that you would bring my son back to me.
我恳求你把我儿子 带回来的时候
You said after we were put into the orb, our lives went on.
你说我们进晶球之后 我们继续生活
We had families, spouses...
我们有家庭,配偶…
...children.
子女
You're hiding something with selfless conviction. The shields...
你以无私的精神隐藏了什么 族徽…
...you didn't put them in Metropolis, did you?
你没有放在大都会里吧?
You're protecting someone...
你在保护某人…
...somebody that did not come with us.
一个没跟我们一起来的人
The same person that told you of Krypton's destruction.
告诉你克普顿被毁灭的人
Someone from the House of El. No.
艾尔家族的人 不是
Someone you'd give your life for.
你愿意为他牺牲生命的人
Release JorEl. Major, I don't understand.
释放乔艾尔 少校,我不明白
He will lead us to the one that will give our powers. His son.
他会带我们找到 能给我们能力的人,他儿子
Clark? Just when I thought you'd flown off my radar.
克拉克? 我正以为找不到你
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I've already checked every LuthorCorp facility, the Daily Planet and this house.
我已经到所有路德企业子公♥司♥ “星球日报”和这屋里找过了
I found no one. Where are you hiding him?
我没有找到人 你把他藏在哪里?
I'm gonna need a little bit more information, like a name.
我需要多一点资料 例如姓名
You know who I'm talking about. His name's Jor-El.
你知道我说的是谁 他叫乔艾尔
Sorry. I can see how upset you are, but I don't know who you're talking about.
对不起,我看你很生气 但我不知道你说的是谁
You're lying.
你撒谎
You have operatives all over the world tracking aliens. You know.
你派干员到全世界找外星人 你知道
The only alien I know is standing right in front of me.
我唯一认识的外星人 就站在我面前
Where's my father? I wanna see him now.
我父亲在哪里? 我现在就要见他
Clark, I have waited so long for you to admit your true Kryptonian heritage.
克拉克,我等了很久 等你承认你的真实克普顿身分
I always hoped you'd tell me because you trusted me...
我一直希望你告诉我 因为你信任我
...but I'll take what I can get.
但能得到什么我就收什么
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Tell me. Zod has him.
告诉我 查德把他抓走
Don't worry, Clark.
别担心,克拉克
I had a tracking device put on Jor-El's clothes...
我在乔艾尔的衣服上 装了追踪器
...so we could locate him.
我们可以找到他
You wanted Zod to find him...
你要查德找到他
...so you could find the others.
让你能够找到其他人
You used my father as bait. Clark, I was just trying to protect you.
你把我父亲当饵 克拉克,我只是想保护你
Find him.
找到他
He's at your farm.
他在你农场上
Jor-El?
乔艾尔?
Who did this to you?
谁对你这样?
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. Hold on, I'll get you help.
好,等一等,我找人帮你
Kal-El, I'm so proud of you.
凯尔,我以你为荣
So proud.
我很骄傲
Please stay. Don't go.
请你留下,不要走
I can save you.
我可以救你
Save Zod.
救查德
No. No!
不,不!
When Dad died, I remembered thinking...
我记得爸爸死时我想…
...at least I'd have the memories of being with him here on the farm.
我至少还有跟他在农场的回忆
With Jor-El being gone, all I'm left with is....
乔艾尔离开后我只剩…
Empty feeling inside.
内心的空虚
I had so many questions I wanted to ask him.
我有很多问题想问他
Figure out who he really was.
弄清楚他是什么人
Seems to me like you're a chip off the old block.
我看你很像他
After seeing how he saved our spunky sidekick, I'd say you're both heroes.
看到他救我们火爆的助手后 我要说你俩都是英雄
I'll never be able to live up to everything he accomplished.
我永远比不上他的成就
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think anyone wears that super shield quite like you.
我想没有人能像你 佩带超级族徽
Still, he sacrificed so much, sending me to this planet.
但他送我到地球,牺牲很大
And he sacrificed himself again to protect my secret.
为了替我保密再次牺牲
Of course he did, Clark.
他当然会,克拉克
You're his son. But he didn't have to die.
你是他儿子 但他用不着死
I asked Chloe to scan the footage she has from the farm.
我请克洛扫瞄在农场拍的画面
She's gonna use the Watchtower to figure out what really happened.
她要用观测塔查明 真正磨生的事
Look, um, ahem...
听着…
...I know you and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye lately, but, uh...
我了解你而我最近很少直视
...I got your back. Always.
但我永远会在你背后保护你
Good.
很好
Because I'm gonna need your help to figure out who killed my father...
因为我需要你协助我 查出是谁杀我爸爸
...and bring him to justice.
把他绳之以法
Jor-El, you lied to me.
乔艾尔,你骗我
Looks like you had another reason for coming to Smallville.
你来小镇好像另有目的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't give you what you wanted.
你想要的东西我不能给你
I can't save Zod.
我不能救查德
You might remember him as a friend...
你或许记得他是朋友
...but I know what he becomes.
但我知道他变成了什么
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表