Like an apprentice?
像是他的学徒?
My God, Clark, there are these vows.
老天,克拉克,还有这些誓言
"No lovers." That would explain why Lois was hit.
“不能有情人” 这可以解释露意丝为何受到攻击
"No allies," which would explain my Purple Heart.
“不能有盟友” 这可以解释我为何受伤
And "no disciples" outside of the cult.
不能有教派外的门徒
That's her.
那就是她
He always said that eventually my dark side would rise up...
他常说我的黑暗面 终究会兴起…
...and that I would take his life.
说我会杀他
You were wrong.
你错了
I shot him in the shoulder.
我射他的肩膀
Exactly where he taught me.
射在他教我的部位上
Clark. Sorry I'm late.
克拉克,很抱歉迟到了
I was watching the Monster Truck Jam finals.
我在看“改装车大赛”决赛
Grave Maker lost his drive train.
“造墓者”的变速箱坏了
He is never coming back.
他永远不会回来了
It's okay, Lois, it's just a truck.
没关系,露意丝,只是一辆车
Oh, Clark.
克拉克
Come on, that's like saying Tommy Lee's just a drummer.
拜托,这就像是说 汤米李只是一个鼓手
Sometimes I worry there's no poetry in you.
有时我担心你不懂诗情画意
You just have to look a little deeper.
你只要看得更深一点
What I wouldn't give for x-ray vision.
我愿意用任何代价 得到X光透视眼
Might give me some insight...
或许能让我洞悉…
...as to why I had to take a cab back from the hospital.
为什么要从医院 搭计程车回来
Sorry that I didn't visit you more at the hospital.
对不起,没常到医院看你
I was trying to get information on Dark Archer.
我在找黑暗弓箭手的资讯
That's okay.
没关系
Lucky for you your friend kept me supplied with flowers and gifts.
幸好你朋友不断送我 鲜花和礼物
Who gave you that? You know, Zod.
谁给你的? 一知道吧,查德
Really? What did he have to say?
真的?他说什么?
Nothing but good things about you.
全是你的好话
We talked about getting together. No, that's not a good idea.
我们谈到聚会 不,不是好主意
Why?
为什么?
Are you afraid he's gonna let it slip that you tipped a cow once?
你怕他溜嘴说出 你曾经付小费给母牛?
There aren't any secrets in your life worthy of the front page.
你的生命中没有 值得当头条的秘密
It's okay.
没关系
That's PDA number five.
这是第五次记录
Not that I'm keeping track.
我并没有数
Nice.
很好
Someone taught you well.
有人把你教得很好
Yeah, then told me he didn't wanna see me again.
是的,然后他说 不想再见到我
Nice.
很好
Mia, I was trying to protect you.
米雅,我只是想保护你
I felt like if I split from you, Vortigen would leave you alone.
我觉得如果我跟你分手 伏提根会放过你
Yeah, well, next time you're being an unselfish hero...
好,你下次当无私的英雄时…
...I could use some explain-o, Green Arrow...
我需要一点解释,绿箭客
...or Mr. Green Arrow.
还是绿箭客先生?
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna go tell all my friends I used to train with the Emerald Archer.
我可不会跟朋友说 翡翠箭客曾经训练我
Well, he's not done with you yet.
他跟你还没有完
I mean, unless, of course, you're done with him.
我是说除非你 已经跟他完了
No.
没有
No, I'm actually glad my old teacher showed up again.
不,我很高兴 我的老师♥傅♥又出现了
Yours, not so much.
不见得是你的
I still can't get him out of my head.
我还是不能不想到他
I keep thinking, by the time Vortigen gets out of prison, he'll be an old man.
我一直在想,伏提根出狱时 已经是老人了
I think you got better things to worry about.
我想你该担心其他的事
I'm not worried about him.
我不担心他
Mia, it's what he said.
米雅,我担心他说的话
I think he's right.
我想他说得对
What if I can't outrun these dark places inside me?
我逃避不了内心的黑暗,怎么办?
That's why you need me...
所以你需要我
...to keep you in check.
控制住你
There's a dark place inside everyone, Oliver.
每个人内心都有黑暗处 奥利佛
What we do with it depends not on who our teachers are...
我们怎么处理 不是看我们的导师是谁
...but what we do with the lessons learned.
而是我们怎么运用 我们得到的教训
Lois Lane is off limits.
不准趣露意丝蓝恩
A Rao charm for good luck is hardly cause for alarm.
罗尔宗教的幸运符 不需要大惊小怪
Why would you give her some Kryptonian symbol?
为什么给她克普顿的象征?
Rao symbolizes all that is good.
罗尔象微一切善良
Once again, you assume the worst of me.
你又假设我是最坏的人
We both know the only reason you visited Lois...
我俩都知道 你探访露意丝
...was to send me a message.
就是传送讯息给我的唯一理由
You can't hurt me, but you will hurt those I care about.
你伤害不了我 所以伤害我关心的所有人
Living on Earth has made you mistrustful.
在地球上生活,使你疑心很重
I trust those who trust me.
我信任那些信任我的人
You trust no one, Kal-El...
你不相信任何人,凯尔
...not even the woman that you're supposed to care for.
甚至是你关心的女人
She has no idea who you are, does she?
她不知道你是谁吧?
Crossing that line is why I won't help you get your powers.
超越这个界线就是 我不愿意帮你取得能力的原因
I'm just trying to save our race.
我只是努力救我们的种族
You're just doing this to save your army.
你这样做只是想救你的军队
Without them you're just an officer with no one to command.
没有他们,你只是无兵之将
I do not do this out of ego, I do this out of desperation.
我这样做不是为了自我 而是因为我绝望
Don't act like there isn't some agenda you're not telling me about.
别假装你没有隐瞒什么
You go near Lois again, I will destroy you all.
如果再接近露意丝 我会毁灭你们全体
You won't have to.
你用不着
Did you find what you were after? He didn't recognize the symbol.
找到你要的东西吗? 他不认识这个标志
We don't have much time. I know.
我们时间不多了 我知道
I guess the Book of Rao is not on Earth after all.
我精罗尔圣书 果真不在地球上
No, Jor-El, he left it here.
不,乔艾尔把它留在这里
And when we find it...
等我们找到…
...we will have the means to complete the tower.
就有办法完成高塔
And we will turn the yellow sun red.
我们要把黄太阳变成红太阳
And then Kal-El will not be the only one with powers on this Earth.
到时凯尔就不会是地球上 唯一有特异能力的人
He will be just one of many soldiers in my army.
他只会是我的众多士兵之一
Or a prisoner in my stockade.
或者是我的阶下囚
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表