Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要:
Lois, where is the orb?
露意丝,晶球在哪里?
What orb? The alien technology from my vault.
什么晶球? 我放在金库里的外星科技
You just wanna take over the world with some alien nation.
你只想跟外星国家 占领地球
I am trying to save the world.
我在努力拯救世界
Lois vanished for three weeks then suddenly appeared...
露意丝失踪三星期后 突然出现…
...claiming she was being chased by a ninja assassin.
声称她被忍♥者刺客追杀
I think I know where she was. The future.
我知道她到过哪里 未来
Could these dreams have something to do...
这些梦是否可能…
...with your three weeks of blocked memory?
跟记忆被阻断三星期有关?
Why don't we have the powers we should have under a yellow sun?
我们在黄色太阳下 为何没有该有的能力?
I will find the answers we are looking for or I will die in the quest.
我誓死找到我们要的答案
I give you the world's first solar tower.
我给你们世界第一座 太阳能塔
Why are you risking your life?
你为什么冒生命危险?
It's the only chance I have before you destroy our world.
这是你摧毁我们的世界之前 我唯一的机会
Clark would never, in a million years, risk what needed to be done.
再过一百万年克拉克 也不会同意必须冒的险
I told you Lois doesn't have that time.
我告诉你 露意丝没有那么多时间了
You get Dr. Weiss on a helicopter and get him to Met Gen now.
让魏斯医生马上搭直升机 到大都会综合医院
Clark, I got three of the country's best neuro MDs on their way.
克拉克,我找了三个 全国最好的神经科医生
Too late. Lois is already missing.
来不及了 露意丝已经失踪了
What? You took her to hospital.
什么?你带她到医院
You've been with her. I was.
你跟她在一起 本来是的
I stepped out, I got back, she was gone.
我出去一下 回来时她就不见了
There's nothing in her chart.
她的病历上什么都没有
There's no releases and there are no witnesses.
没有出院许可 也没有目击者
Hospital said someone called, requested a copy of Lois' test results.
医院说有人打电♥话♥ 要露意丝的检查报告副本
Emil.
伊莫
Why would Emil care about Lois?
伊莫为什么要关心露意丝?
He wouldn't.
他不会
Maybe the person he's working for would.
他的雇主或许会
Chloe.
克洛
Spying on Lois' computers and hacking into her therapist's files?
监视露意丝的电脑 侵入她的心理治疗档案?
Did you need to escalate to kidnapping her from a coma ward?
有必要升高到 从昏迷病房♥绑♥架♥她?
There's a mystery surrounding Miss Lane.
蓝恩小姐周围笼罩着神秘
This is my chance to solve it.
这是我破解的机会
All this because she told her shrink she has headaches...
全因为她跟心理医师说她头痛…
...and sees weird, futuristic flashes?
看到奇怪的未来景象闪过?
I can't hack in these files and not read them.
我不能入侵这些档案 而不阅读
They're called boundaries, Stuart. Find some.
它们叫做界线,史都华 找出几个吧
And these futuristic flashes may not be imaginary.
那些未来景象 或许不是想像
Besides, Lois was investigating Zod's orb when she vanished for three weeks.
况且露意丝调查晶球时 消失了三星期
You think these are repressed memories she's already been through?
你想这些是她经历过的事 的压抑记忆?
This technology will tell us.
这种科技会告诉我们
Can't you get more than just fragments?
可以取得比片段更多的东西吗?
I'm sorry, but her mind is like a mental mosh pit right now.
对不起,但她的心灵 现在像精神深渊
Only a human... Pause it.
只有人类… 暂停
That's Zod's solar tower.
这是查德的太阳能塔
Exactly as it's designed to be built.
兴建得跟设计完全相同
But the plans haven't even gone public yet.
但我们甚至还没有 公开蓝图
Lois did go to the future.
露意丝真到过未来
We better pop some popcorn because she's remembering something.
吃爆米花庆祝吧 因为她想到什么了
Where is the orb? What orb?
晶球在哪里? 什么晶球?
Tess, where are you? Don't start what you can't finish.
泰丝,你在哪里? 别吃不了兜着走
What the hell?
搞什么?
Hello?
哈罗?
Why are you out of uniform?
你为什么没穿制♥服♥?
Because I dropped out of Girl Scouts years ago?
因为我多年前 就退出女童军团了
You're bleeding.
你在流血
You're nothing but a filthy human.
你只是肮脏的人类
This zone is off-limits to your kind.
这个区禁止你们同类进入
This dream is all mine. What's with the attitude?
这全是我的梦 为什么用这种态度?
It's not your place to ask questions.
你没资格问问题
I'm a reporter. Asking questions is in my blood.
我是记者,询问是我的天性
Well, then, it would be a shame to spill it.
那么要流血就太可惜了
The Red-Blue Blur, he'll stop you.
红蓝幻影会阻止你们
Not under a red sun.
在红色太阳下不会
Look around you.
看看你周围
Your Blur is dead.
你的幻影已经死了
Hey, Tess, tuning the TV to channel Lois is one thing...
喂,泰丝,把电视机转到 露意丝的频道是一回事…
...but synching your brain waves to hers?
但是让你的脑波跟她的同步?
All we're seeing on the screen are jumbled images.
萤慕上只能看到 支离破碎的影像
To get the answers I'm looking for, I need to plug in.
我要进她的脑海 才能找到我要的答案
Look, I didn't build this technology, okay?
这不是我发明的科技,好吗?
We should have someone from Summerholt here.
应该请桑玛霍公♥司♥的人来
Zod said that his tower is going to change the world.
查德说他的塔会改变世界
Lois' memories of the future should show me how.
露意丝对未来的记忆 应该可以让我看到怎么改变
Okay.
好吧
How hard can this be?
这会有多困难?
Hey.
喂
Time for food.
吃东西时间
Come on. Let's go.
来吧,我们走
There you are. Daddy.
好了 爸爸
You, move it. I said, move.
你快点,叫你快一点
Stealing will not go unpunished.
偷东西不能不处罚
Easy. I was just hoping for some food. I'm sure this is a bad dream...
别紧张,我只是希望有点吃的 我确定这是做恶梦
...but now I could eat about 30 doughnuts.
我现在吃得下30个甜甜圈
You want food? What do you have to trade?
你想要食物? 你有什么东西交换?
Take this.
把这拿去
Smallville? It's all I have.
乡巴佬? 我只有这个
It's yours if you let her go.
放她走就给你
This will do for now.
这可以,暂时
I thought I had lost you forever.
我还以为永远失去你了
Clark, thank God.
克拉克,谢天谢地
I can't believe you're alive.
我不敢相信你还活着
This dream just got 10 times brighter. What dream?
这个梦明亮了10倍 什么梦?
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you're not dreaming.
我很抱歉要告诉你 但你不是在做梦
Clark, if this isn't a dream, it's the worst nightmare I could imagine.
克拉克,如果这不是梦 竞是我能想像的最糟糕的恶梦
When did the Kent family farm become a prison?
肯特家族农场 什么时候变成监狱?
Why would you give away the one thing of your dad's that meant so much to you?
为什么把你♥爸♥留给你的 对你最重要的东西送人?
I did it for you.
为了你
Okay, hold on.
好,等一等
Explain about the wicked witch and the flying freaks.
解释邪恶巫姿 和飞行怪物的事
Have we been invaded by the Wizard of Oz?
我们是否遭到奥兹法师入侵?
More like another planet.
比较像另一颗行星
Aliens?
外星人?
Clark, before I fought Tess, she went on and on about some orb...
克拉克,我跟泰丝打斗前 她不断说什么晶球…
...called it alien technology, said there was life inside of it.
她把它叫做外星科技 还说里面有生命
This invasion, Tess knew about it.
泰丝知道入侵的事
Well, Tess may have helped.
泰丝可能帮助他们
These aliens have their own leader. His name is Zod.
外星人有他们自己的领袖 叫做查德
I tried to fight him...
我企图跟他打
...but I made all the wrong choices.
但我的选择全都错了
A lot of people died.
死了很多人
After I thought I had lost you...
我以为失去你之后…
...I went off on my own. I haven't talked to her in months.
我就单独离开了 几个月没跟她说过话
Months?
几个月?
Lois, you vanished a year ago.
露意丝,你一年前失踪
No. I was throwing down with Tess a few hours ago.
不,我几小时前还在 跟泰丝打斗
And I grabbed that gold ring.
我抓住这救戒指
The legion ring? It must have brought you here when you put it on.
军团戒指?必定是你戴上时 它把你带来这里
Do you still have it? Yeah.
你还留着吗? 是的
You.
你
General Zod would like to see you.
查德将军要见你
Protect the ring.
保护戒指
Lois.
露意丝
Where's Lois?
露意丝在哪里?
Last I heard, you dropped her at the hospital.
最后一次听说是 你送她到医院
Someone moved her. I know you had Emil look into her records.
有人把她带走,我知道 你叫伊莫看她的病历
She's my cousin, Clark.
她是我堂姐,克拉克
Chloe, you've been hiding things from me for months.
克洛,你有事 隐瞒了我几个月
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表