Well, you can't believe everything an assassin tells you.
不能相信刺客告诉你的一切
I mean, what does she know anyway, right?
我是说她懂什么?对吧?
The future.
未来
Right.
对
The future.
未来
What is it, Chloe?
什么事,克洛?
I want you to go back and save Jimmy.
我要你回去救吉米
Take the ring and stop him from being killed.
拿走戒指 阻止他被杀
You can't ask me to... Clark.
你不能要我… 克拉克
You said that your sole purpose for giving everything up...
你说放弃一切的唯一目的是…
...is so that you could dedicate your life to helping people.
奉献一生协助别人
So help him, Clark. Save him.
协助他吧,克拉克,牧他
That would be changing destiny.
那会改变命运
Whose destiny?
谁的命运?
Not Jimmy's. You and I both know that. He didn't deserve to die.
不是吉米的 你我都知道他不该死
He died because you and I screwed up...
他死是因为我们搞砸了
...because we made a mistake. You have to fix it.
因为我们犯了错 你必须弥补
I'm not a god.
我不是神
And the last time I tried to rewrite fate, my own father died.
我上次企图改写命运时 我自己的父亲死了
He died right here in my arms because of me.
因为我,他死在我怀里
I've given up so much for you, Clark.
我为你放弃了很多,克拉克
This is the only thing I've ever asked from you.
这是我唯一求你的事
Please.
拜托
Please do this for me. Please save Jimmy.
请你为我做 请你救吉米
I can't.
我不能
That's good. Ahem.
很好
It's good that you're embracing your Kryptonian side.
你拥护克普顿的一边很好
There isn't really anything human left in you.
你身上真的不剩人类的东西了
Miss Mercer?
玛瑟小姐?
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样?
You should know. You had a front-row ticket to the entire thing.
你应该知道 你俗眼目睹整个事件
How the hell can they just disappear?
他们怎么可能就这样消失?
Where's my video?
我的录影带在哪里?
You told us not to interfere when they came in and took you hostage.
他们抓你当人♥质♥时 你叫我们不要干预
I'm sure that you enjoyed it every moment of it.
我相信你很享受每一刻
Just tell me that my plan paid off.
只要告诉我 我的计划成功了
Where are they?
在哪里?
We recorded hundreds of hours of security footage while they were here.
他们在这里时我们录了 几百小时的监视录影带
I've only been able to sift through some of...
我只检视了一部分…
The feeds.
录影带
Oh, my God.
我的天
It's all gone.
全都消失了
There's not even a trace of the video feed files.
录影带连影子都没有了
They broke through our highest-security software.
他们破解了我们的 最高安全软体
A few passwords won't stop someone who traveled galaxies to get here.
几个密♥码♥阻档不了 穿越几个银河系来这里的人
Clark?
克拉克?
There are laws about stalking people. You should know.
你该知道有法律禁止跟踪人
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
Detective, whatever. You guys are so touchy.
不管是警探还是什么 你们都很敏感
I don't work for the force.
我不替警方工作
You jumped to that conclusion yourself, which I hear you do a lot.
你自己乱下的结论 我经常听你这样说
Who the hell are you, then?
那么你是什么人?
I'm a field reporter.
我是记者
I spent the last few years in Afghanistan.
过去几年我在阿富汗
Hopefully that gave me enough training to be your desk mate.
希望这种训练能让我 有资格当你的同事
Don't bet on it.
你别奢望
And don't get comfortable in that chair. Clark's coming back.
别在这张椅子上坐得太舒服 克拉克会回来
Really?
真的?
I heard he was visiting family indefinitely.
听说他要无限期回去探亲
Indefinitely?
无限期?
No. The guy never takes any time off.
不,他从来不请假
I'm sure he's just cashing in on some overdue vacation time.
我确定他要补假
Well, supposedly you've been fired.
你应该已经被开除了
Minor technicality.
小细节问题
I hope so.
但愿是
I'm John Corben.
我是约翰柯本
I'll see you in the trenches.
我会在战壕里见到你
Okay.
好的
Hello? Lois.
喂? 露意丝?
Thank you for saving me out there.
谢谢你救我
I was afraid you had disappeared for good.
我还怕你永远消失了
I should have.
我应该
I'm supposed to.
本来要消失
But I can't.
但我不能
Promise me this is just between us.
保证别告诉别人
I promise.
我保证
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表