Read your own newspaper, Tess.
阅读你自己的报纸吧,泰丝
With the help of a certain lovely reporter...
在一个可爱女记者协助下…
...the Blur has become humanity's new messiah.
幻影成了人类的新救世主
Now, I may be able to fly...
我或许能飞…
...but the world would willingly follow him on foot.
但世人愿意跟他徒步走
You're jealous.
你妒忌他
I want to know what gives him that power.
我想知道什么东西 让他有这种能力
And I want to know what will take it away.
还想知道什么东西可以 夺走它
But you'll never tell me.
但你永远不会告诉我
Information is also power.
资讯也是力量
But you understand that better than anyone.
但你比谁都了解这点
Um.... It's a spoon.
这是汤匙
I bought you a spoon. One of those little....
我替你买♥♥了一把汤匙 一把小…
People collect them. I thought about getting you...
有人收集这些 我想替你买♥♥…
...some of those little decorative soaps...
几块装饰性的小肥皂
...but, ultimately, you didn't really need either one of them, did you?
但最后你并不真正 需要这些吧?
I don't know about that. I mean, I'm more partial to sporks myself...
我不知道,我是说 我比较喜欢有叉子的汤匙
...but a girl can never have too many...
但女孩永远不会嫌…
...spoons?
汤匙太多?
I never should've wrapped up that Pandora's box to begin with...
首先我不该包起 潘朵拉的盒子
...and second-guessed myself or us.
置疑自己和我们
From now on, I won't.
从现在开始不会了
We should say that next time you won't take advice about relationships...
你应该该下次谈到关系时…
...from Clark Kent.
别听克拉克的忠告
You know, speaking of Clark....
知道吗?说到克拉克…
For future reference and, you know, strictly for environmental purposes...
提供你将来参考 而且纯粹为了环保目的…
...next time you wanna take a shower with someone, ask me.
下次想跟别人淋浴时先问我
I can't remember blacking out and I wish I could forget waking up.
我不记得昏倒 我希望能忘记醒来
It couldn't have been that bad.
不可能那么糟糕
Wasn't there a time you would have given anything...
以前你愿意付任何代价
...to stare at that farmer's tan in all its glory?
只要能看到农夫 古铜色的全貌
That was a long time ago, like, in a Smallville far, far away.
那是很久以前 在一个遥远的小镇上
I mean, okay, yeah, I did love Clark.
好吧,我曾经爱克拉克
A lot.
很爱
And I waited for years for him to see that, to see me. Heh.
我等很多年等他看出这点 以及看到我
But even with his x-ray vision, he never did.
他虽然有透视能力 但他从来没有看到
I think more than that, I just wanted someone who would get me.
我想最重要的是我希望 有个了解我的人
And as good a friend as Clark is, he's never gonna be that person.
虽然克拉克是好朋友 但他永远不会是那个人
Which is fine. Really.
这样也好,真的
I mean, those wounds healed over a thousand super-saves ago.
我是说那些伤口在他一千次超级救援之前就愈合了
Now there's just scars.
现在只剩下疤痕
It's Clark's loss.
这是克拉克的损失
What about your loss?
你的损失怎样?
I'm sure that Lois didn't have to drag you into the woods kicking and screaming.
我相信露意丝用不着 乱踢乱叫把你拖进树林里
Yeah, that's kind of a funny thing about scars, you know...
伤疤有一点很好笑,知道吗?
...they're always there.
它们永远存在
It doesn't mean they haven't healed.
不表示伤没有愈合
Sometimes they can be kind of cute too, huh?
有时候还很可爱
You have one in particular that I'm partial...
你有一个我特别喜欢
Well, as incredible as that R and R attempt was...
虽然上次企图休假 很不可思议
...I think we should skip the old B & B's for a while.
我想我们应该暂时远离 古老的民宿
Lois, for our first weekend away together, it could have been worse.
露意丝,我们第一次度周末 或许会更糟糕
I was possessed by a 300-year-old Scottish banshee and I almost killed you, Clark.
我被三百岁的老苏格兰 妖精附身而几乎杀死你
We did get to see the world's largest ball of yarn.
我们看到了世界最大的 棉纱球
That made the whole trip worthwhile. All thanks to my stellar sense of direction.
这就让旅行值回票价 全要感谢我的方向威
Let's face it, Clark, without me, you'd still be lost.
面对事实吧,克拉克 如果没有我,你还在迷路
What?
什么?
It's my cell phone.
我的手♥机♥
Just let it go to voicemail.
让它接到语♥音♥留言
Yeah, well, why don't you answer it, Lois? What if it's important?
你接电♥话♥吧,露意丝 万一有重要事
Okay.
好的
A little privacy, please? Pretend I'm not here.
请给我一点隐私 假装我不在这里
I can't do that.
我办不到
I guess I'll have to get used to sharing you with the world.
我想我必须习惯 跟全世界分享你
Lois Lane at your service.
我是露意丝蓝恩
Hello, Lois.
喂,露意丝
It's you. I was wondering, hoping, that you'd call again.
原来是你,我一直希望 你会再打来
I need your help. Anything.
我需要你协助 任何事都可以
I need you to get information on Tess Mercer.
我要你蒐集资料 泰丝玛瑟的
Well, you've come to the right girl.
你找对人了
Just give me the question. I'll find you an answer.
只要告诉我问题 我会替你找答案
No matter what it takes, I'll do it.
无论如何我都会办到
I wanna help.
我想帮助你
I will get you the information you need.
我会替你找你要的资讯
But you can't tell anyone about it.
但你不能告诉任何人
Promise me you won't.
保证不告诉别人
I promise.
我保证
I wouldn't ask, Lois, if it weren't a matter of life or death.
露意丝,如果不侍ue80d关生死的事 我不会要求你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表