Do you have any idea what she's talking about?
知道她说的是什么吗?
Nope. It's Greek to me.
不知道,我也不懂
Speaking of Greece, your dad left a message?
说到希腊,你♥爸♥有留言吗?
Oh, you know what, I....
知道吗,我…
I just need to make a few phone calls here.
我需要打几通电♥话♥
Donna Reed on crack.
唐纳李德吸毒
I just... I'm never gonna buy chocolate from another fairy.
我再也不会向仙女买♥♥巧克力了
I promise you, I wasn't myself. I don't know what she put in that stuff.
我向你保证,我只是昏了头 不知她在里面放了什么
It's too bad. I kind of liked your outfit.
真可惜,我喜欢你的服装
You really are an old-fashioned romantic, aren't you?
你真是老式的浪漫主义者
Well, I guess it's easier to complain about Valentine's Day...
我想抱怨情人节…
...than it is to give it a shot.
比真正尝试容易一点
So in the face of the candy-coated emotional manipulation of V-Day...
面对情人节的糖衣情绪操纵…
...maybe I just need to trust that what we have is something more.
或许我只是需要相信 我们的关系不只如此
It's Chloe. She's been really sweet.
是克洛,她非常好
She left 12 messages apologizing for what she said...
她为她说的话道歉 留了12通留言
...after she found out that I moved in together with you here.
她发现我搬到你这里之后
Yeah, we should talk.
是的,我们应该谈谈
Right, when you asked me to move in with you here...
对,你要我搬来的时候…
...I know it seemed like a good idea at the time.
我知道好像是个好主意
Yeah, but it wasn't...
是的,但是…
And about the whole proposal, it was a dream-come-true level of wow.
整个提议都像是 美梦成真的惊喜
But, um, things are moving a little too fast for me.
但对我来说进展太快
Right, I don't know what I was thinking.
对,我不知道我是怎么想的
We should just stick to our plan and take things slow.
我们应该按照计划慢慢来
I am so relieved to hear you say that.
听你这么说让我松了一口气
We just have to continue being honest with each other.
我们只要继续互相坦白
Yeah, about everything, right?
是的,一切都开诚布公
God knows I spilled my guts.
天知道我什么事都告诉你
Clark, if you had a really big secret...
克拉克,如果你有天大的秘密
...would you trust me with it?
你会信任我,告诉我吗?
You're the most trustworthy person I know.
你是我知道的最可靠的人
But I confessed to the whole world that I was talking to the Blur on television.
但我在电视上告诉全世界 我跟幻影说过话
And I really meant to keep that secret.
我真想保守这个秘密
I don't think the Blur minds, Lois.
我想幻影不会介意,露意丝
You were doing the right thing. You were protecting him.
你做得对,你是在维护他
But that's not the point.
但这不是重点
Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I'm just afraid that my big mouth...
我知道听起来疯狂 但我怕我的大嘴巴…
...is gonna wreck our relationship one day.
有一天会毁掉我们的关系
Don't worry, Lois.
别担心,露意丝
It's not gonna be that easy to get rid of me.
要摆脱我没这么客易
How'd she die?
她是怎么死的?
By my hand.
我杀死的
You killed her?
你杀死她?
She confessed she murdered your father.
她承认谋杀你父亲
She was one of the zealots who thought he would find a way to destroy us.
她是狂热份子之一 以为他会设法毁灭我们
She didn't deserve to die.
她不该死
You've gone too far just like when you did when you sent me to see Tess.
你太过份了,就像你要我 去找泰丝一样
You want to become one of us.
你想成为我们的一员
You want to live by our ways and yet you reject them.
你想用我们的方式生活 然而你却排斥它们
Kal-El, when you came to us with your powers I thought....
凯尔,当你带着你的能力 找我们时,我以为…
I thought it represented hope for all of us.
那代表我们都有希望
But because you were too weak to do it, I had to kill one of my own soldiers.
但因为你太软弱下不了手 我只好杀死自己的士兵
To get justice for you.
替你讨回公道
This isn't my kind of justice.
这不是我要的公道
In the coming days, you will see, there is only one kind of justice.
将来你会看到 公道只有一种
And then you will have to decide if you really are one of us.
然后你必须决定 你是否真是我们之一
If you were really under a command to protect me...
如果你真奉命保护我…
...why didn't you let me kill her?
为什么不让我杀她?
Because sometimes protecting you means protecting you from yourself.
因为保护你有时候 还要提防你伤害自己
You're someone we all have to believe in.
你是我们都必须相信的人
Nothing can compromise that.
没有任何东西能妥协这点
Zod took matters into his own hands.
查德把一切榄到自己身上
He killed Jor-El's murderer.
他杀了杀乔艾尔的人
It was Alia.
是艾利亚
So now Alia can't slay me in the future, like she's supposed to.
所以现在艾利亚不能 在未来刺杀我了
This means the future that we saw is changing.
这表示我们看到的未来 正在改变
But there's only one way to be sure.
只有一个办法可以确定
The first rays of the sun fall upon the solar tower tomorrow morning.
明天早上的第一道曙光 照到太阳能塔时
It will herald the dawn of a new age of infinite power.
将会宣布有无限能力的 新时代来临
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表