The Earth is doomed...
地球注定灭亡
...and your race is the only answer to saving it.
只有你们的种族能拯牧它
That's why I released you all from that orb.
所以我把你们全体 从晶球中释放出来
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这样做
We are abominations that should never have been created.
我们是令人厌恶的东西 永远不该创造我们
If the Kandorians get their powers...
如果让坎德尔人获得能力
...then what you have done will not save this planet.
你做的事拯救不了地球
It may, in fact, destroy it.
反而会摧毁地球
Not if they turn out like your son.
他们像你儿子就不会
You are mistaken to think that we are so different from humans.
以为我们跟人类很不相同 你就错了
Our sacred book of Rao teaches that where there is light...
我们的圣书罗尔教导我们 只要有光…
...there is darkness.
就会有黑暗
Which is why I want you to help me protect Kal-El.
所以我要你帮我保护凯尔
If not, Zod will find out about him.
否则查德会发现他的事
And he may very well kill my son.
他很可能杀害我儿子
For Zod is a foe not to be taken lightly, with or without his powers.
不能轻视查德这个敌人 不管他有没有超能力
If you wanna save your son, you have to make a sacrifice.
你要救儿子就要牺牲
You must convince the Kandorians that you are the Blur.
要让坎德尔人相信 你就是幻影
Chloe? Hey, are you okay? Wake up.
你还好吗?醒醒!
Chloe, are you all right? I'm fine.
,你还好吧? 我没事
I'm fine. What happened?
我很好 发生什么事?
Tell me who did this to you.
告诉我是谁对你这样
Chloe? JorEl.
克洛? 乔艾尔
My father's here?
我爸爸在这里?
Chloe, he came all the way to the farm, but he didn't stay to see me?
克洛,他老远来到农场 但不留下来见我?
Before he knocked me out...
他把我打昏之前…
...it he seemed as though he had some unfinished business with someone else.
我觉得他跟某人 还有未了的事
I don't understand.
我不明白
Who else does he know in Smallville?
他在小镇上还认识谁?
Clark, Jor-El isn't the only one who came in for the Kryptonian reunion.
克拉克,乔艾尔不是 唯一来团聚的克普顿人
So did Zod.
查德也来了
I see my crack security team is on the job.
我看我的安全小组很尽责
Why wouldn't they let me in? We are partners now, after all.
他们为何不让我进来? 我们现在毕竟是合伙人
I just came to get a progress report on our search for Jor-El.
我只是来拿搜寻乔艾尔的 进度报告
Let's just say that the, um, noose is getting tighter.
只能说圈套越来越紧了
This calls for a celebration.
这要庆祝
Looks like you've already been celebrating.
你好像已经在庆祝了
I knew you wouldn't disappoint me.
我知道你不会让我失望
This is my favorite discovery on your little planet.
这是我在地球上发现的 最喜欢的东西
The wine cup...
这个酒杯是…
...is the little silver well where truth...
如果真有真♥相♥的话…
...if truth there be, doth dwell.
真理居住的小银井
See, now I'm impressed. You've read your Shakespeare.
让我刮目相看 你读过莎士比亚
And he's amusing...
他很有趣
...but I find the pleasure I get from wine much more satisfying.
但喝酒的愉悦更让我满足
Every sip reveals a new riddle...
每一口酒揭露一个新的谜
...a new truth.
一则新真理
Just like you, Tess.
跟你一样,泰丝
Every time we're together, I discover something new...
每次跟你在一起 都有新发现
...and I can't wait to see what my next sip reveals.
我迫不及待想知道 下一口酒会揭露什么
The bitter truth:
苦涩的真理
That I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣的
We're keeping this partnership strictly professional.
我们的合作完全是生意上的
The lady doth protest too much.
小姐的抱怨太多
Whether she doth or not, I can guarantee she won't be revealing any more tonight.
不管是否抱怨,我保证 她今晚不会透露什么了
But not to worry.
但不必担心
While we were enjoying our drink...
我们享受酒的时候
...I had my people grab something much more valuable from your cellar.
我派人到地窖里 找出了更有价值的东西
When you told me you'd find my father...
你说要替我找我爸
...I didn't know you wired my house.
我不知道你在我家装窃听器
Before you burst a blood vessel, let me explain.
你把血管气炸之前让我解释
I set up those cameras after your last dance with Doomsday.
你上次过险之后我装了监视器
To keep an eye on your place until you came home.
在你回来之前监视你家
I've been home for weeks.
我已经回家几星期了
Don't look at me, man.
别看我
Look, Clark, I'm sorry, okay?
克拉克,我很抱歉,好吗?
I think the cameras may have recorded something...
我想监视器或许 录到了什么
...that might lead us to your father.
可以带我们找到你♥爸♥爸
Jor-El didn't give me the sleeper hold to get away.
乔艾尔打昏我不是为了逃走
He sensed danger. He was trying to save you.
他感觉到危险,他企图牧你
There's only one person who would send operatives and it's not Zod.
只有一个人会派间谍 而那个人不是查德
Clark, I know how you feel, okay?
克拉克,我知道你的感受
Going to confront Tess all eyes a-blazing is not a good idea.
怒气卫卫去找泰丝 不是好主意
You're gonna do something you'll regret.
你会做出遗憾的事
Why don't you just let me talk to her? Oliver's right. You're not in any place...
让我跟她谈吧? 奥利佛很对,你不能…
Hello, old friend.
你好,老友
I've seen what you've done for the humans in Metropolis.
我看到你为大都会人类做的事
It's time you did something for your own people.
你该替自己人做点事了
You give us our powers.
把我们的能力还给我们
Considering what happened the last time we met...
考虑到上次见面发生的事
...I think it's the least you can do.
我想你至少该这样做
Kneel.
跪下
The council's demands have been met.
我已经达成委员会的要求
The orb is ready and so are these...
晶球做好了,还有这些
...the stones of knowledge.
知识石
The teachings of the 28 galaxies will be available to our people...
我们的人可以得到 28个星河系的教导
...if ever they are resurrected.
如果他们复活的话
All that is left is for you and I to include our DNA.
现在只差你我 把我们的DNA放进去
Which is why you will understand why I need you to do this for me.
所以你一定会明白 我为何要你替我做这件事
My wife gave me this before I went off to battle...
这是我出征前太太给我的
...so I could always keep my most precious treasure close to my heart.
让我可以把最宝贵的东西 放在我的心脏旁
It's all I have left of my son.
这是我儿子留下的唯一东西
Be careful, Zod. They will see you.
小心查德,他们会看到
My friend...
朋友
...I beg of you.
我求你
Use these fragile cells to bring my little boy back...
用这些脆弱的细胞 让我的小男孩复活
...so I can hold him in my arms again.
以便我能再抱他
But it is not an exact science.
但这不是精确的科学
There can be complications, mutations.
可能会有并发症和突变
No, no, no. Don't give me excuses. This is my son.
不,不,别找借口 这是我儿子
You could bring him back to me.
你可以把他带回来给我
But we cannot change the past.
但我们不能改变过去
After everything I've done for you...
我为你做了那么多事
...how dare you deny me this request?
你竟敢拒绝我的要求?
We do not have the right.
我们无权
Think of how you'd feel if you had a son.
想想你如果有儿子会怎么想?
Plea...
求求你
I am truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You are as dead to me as my son.
你跟我儿子一样死了
Defend yourself!
自卫
I have no powers.
我没有能力
I used the Blue Kryptonite to take them away.
我用蓝色克普顿石 吸走你的能力
The same way I corrupted the orb...
就像我污染了晶球
...so none of you could rule this planet as gods.
让你们谁都不能 以神的身分统治地球
But you did have it. You came with us in the orb...
但你有能力 你跟我们一起进晶球
...yet you harnessed the powers of the yellow sun for yourself. How?
你是怎么驾驭其他太阳能 供自己使用的?
I shall never tell you.
我永远不会告诉你
You owe this to us.
这是你亏欠我们的
You owe this to me.
你亏欠我的
Krypton is gone because you destroyed it.
克普顿是被你毁灭的
That's impossible. You're lying.
不可能,你撒谎
Here on this planet, when we emerged from the orb...
我们在地球上 从晶球出来时…
...we were shadows of our former selves.
比原来的我们弱小多了
But those we were created from stayed behind on Krypton...
但我们的复♥制♥人 留在克普顿行星上
...and had full lives, spouses, children.
有完美的生活,配偶和子女
Many years later, you decided to lead a military coup to take over Krypton.
多年后你决定发动军事政♥变♥ 接收克普顿
But on the eve of your defeat, instead of surrendering...
你失败前夕没有投降
...you chose to raze our planet.
反而选择破坏我们的行星
How would you know that? Because it is the truth.
你怎么知道? 因为这是真理
But we've been given a second chance, to have lives here on Earth...
但我们获得第二次机会 在地球上生活
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表