Well, I guess that's a start. So about the tower...
我想这是一个开始 关于那座塔…
The towers are the key to the Kandorians' power.
塔是让坎德尔人 有能力的关键
They collect the radiation, turn it red, beam it back to LuthorCorp's satellites.
他们收集辐射线,转成红色 然后反射到路德企业的卫星上
Those satellites take the radiation, they beam it back to Earth...
然后卫星把那些辐射线 传回地球
...giving those alien SOBs their strength.
使那些外星混♥蛋♥有力量
Now, we take the tower down, we shut them down.
我们把塔拆掉,关闭它们
Guys, I've seen Zod's troops.
各位,我见过查德的部队
We're outnumbered. We'd never reach it.
我们寡不敌众 永远到不了那里
We don't have to.
我们用不着
We have a secret weapon, Watchtower.
我们有秘密武器 观测塔
I powered down Watchtower so the Kandorians couldn't find it.
我降低了观测塔的电力 让坎德尔人找不到
But I can use the computers to hack into Zod's big red flashlight...
但我可以用电脑 侵入查德的大红手电筒
...unleash a virus that should shut it off.
植入可以关闭它的病毒
Bring back the yellow sun, I'll take the others to find the legion ring.
把黄色太阳找回来 我带其他人找军团戒指
I just have one more question. How does turning the sun yellow...
我还剩一个问题 把太阳变成黄色…
...make Clark our number one draft pick for taking on Zod?
怎么会让克拉克成为 对付查德的第一人选?
Zod and I have history.
查德跟我有渊源
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Define okay.
什么叫做好?
So far today, I've traveled through time, fought off flying aliens...
我今天做过时光旅行 击退会飞的外星人…
...and almost got my head chopped off.
还差一点被砍头
But despite all those things...
虽然经历这些事
...one thing I can't believe...
有件事我不能相信
...I can't believe you and Chloe aren't friends anymore.
我不能相信你跟克洛 已经不是朋友
It's not her fault.
不是她的错
I turned my back on her.
我背弃了她
Lois, after you disappeared, I couldn't...
你失踪之后…
I couldn't be around...
我不能忍♥受…
...Oliver or Chloe.
在奥利佛或克洛身边
They reminded me of you and that hurt too much.
他们让我想到你 而那太痛苦
So...
所以…
...I left.
我离开了
I trained myself to fight Zod.
我训练自己准备跟查德作战
Clark...
克拉克
...what did you mean about having a history with him?
你说跟他有渊源是什么意思?
Let's just say that I've made some mistakes.
只是说我犯了一些错
Stop beating yourself up.
不要太自责
You're not alone in this.
这不是你一个人的事
The truth is...
事实上…
...we could all die tomorrow.
我们可能明天都会死
Lois, I died when you left.
露意丝,你离开时我就死了
I'm here now.
现在我在这里
但愿我们有更多时间
I wish we had more time.
Clark, can you hear me? Clark.
克拉克,你听得到吗?
Can you hear me, Clark?
听得到吗,克拉克?
The ambulance will be here soon.
救护车马上来
Stuart's lost a lot of blood. Luckily, he's still alive.
史都华失了很多血 但幸好还活着
I'm sure that Mercer the Merciless will be fine.
我确定无情的玛瑟 不会有事
How's Clark?
克拉克怎样?
Somehow this machine synched their brainwaves.
这机器使他们的脑波同步
Clark's locked into Lois' memories, but there's a way I can pull them out.
克拉克的记忆跟露意丝的 锁在一起,我可以把他们放出来
Don't close the curtain yet.
先不要关闭
I took a peek into Lois' therapy files that Tess hacked into.
我看了泰丝窃取的 露意丝的心理治疗档案
I think that every time that she saw her therapist...
我想露意丝每次 看心理医生…
...it unlocked more of her memories from the future.
都会多解开一点 她对未来的记忆
Chloe, these memories are physically damaging.
克洛,那些记忆 对身体有害
Do you really wanna put their lives in danger?
你真想危及他们的性命?
If you pull Clark out now, it will put a lot of other people's lives at stake.
如果你现在把克拉克救出来 会危及很多人的性命
When that assassin from the future came...
未来刺客来到时…
...she told Clark that he would destroy the world.
她告诉克拉克 说他会毁灭世界
Now, he has to know how to stop it.
他必须知道要怎么阻止
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的,我回家了
Chloe, remember when I kicked you out of my clubhouse for spilling soda...
克洛,记得你打翻汽水 被我赶出俱乐部吗?
...and you said you'd just build a cooler one? You win.
你说要建造更好的 而你赢了
So this is what happens when there's no Blur.
原来没有幻影时 会变成这样
That's why we need every hero we can get.
所以我们需要 能找到的每一个英雄
For the woman who has everything.
送给什么都不缺的女人
It's a meteor rock knife. I've encased it in lead...
这是陨石刀 我镶在铅里
...so the enemy won't know you're packing till it's too late.
所以敌人知道你有刀时 已经太迟了
Even in the future, you know how to charm.
即使在未来 你也懂得怎么讨好人
Last firewall's down. I'm in the Zod Tower's command center.
破解了最后一道防火墙 我进入查德塔的指挥中心了
The virus is almost ready.
病毒快准备好了
Take that, master control.
收下吧,主控
There, in just a few minutes...
好了,几分钟内…
...we should see our yellow sun rise and shine again.
应该可以看到黄色太阳 再度升起
The Kandorians are coming. We should go.
坎德尔人来了 我们应该走了
I'll scout ahead, make sure the coast is clear.
我到前面侦察 确定没有敌人
Go. I'll be right behind you.
走,我就在你后面
Chloe!
克洛!
Come on, you can make it.
拜托,你办得到
No!
不!
Get the hell away from her.
离她远一点!
Chloe.
克洛
Look at me. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay.
看着我,你不会有事 你不会有事
Chloe, Chloe.
克洛,克洛
The best way to avenge her is to get that ring.
替她报仇最好的方法 就是拿到戒指
No. No, I won't leave her.
不,我不要离开她
She's still alive in the past, Lois.
她在过去还活着,露意丝
You can save her.
你可以救她
Make sure this future never happens and you'll save us.
确定永远没有这种未来 你就可以救我们
You better get going.
你最好走
Clark's heading to the tower. I'll cover you.
克拉克要到查德塔 我掩护你
I should have known you'd come after me.
我早该知道你会跟我来
All to save a doomed race.
全为了拯救注定灭亡的种族
When faced with a crumbling world...
面对正在崩溃的世界时…
...these humans would rather die than unite under a single leader...
这些人类宁可死亡也不愿意 团结在一个领袖之下
...and do what's required to build a glorious new world.
做建立光辉新世界 必须做的事
It's tragic. You thought you could take me on like this?
很可悲,你以为可以 这样对抗我吗?
Metropolis would not be destroyed...
大都会本来不会被毁灭…
...if you had all just stopped fighting and joined me.
如果你们停止战争 加入我的话
We'll never stop fighting, Zod.
我们永远不会停止战斗,查德
Humanity will never lose its spirit.
人类永远不会丧失精神
Goodbye, son of Jor-El.
再见,乔艾尔的儿子
Clark!
克拉克
No.
不
Zod.
查德
Your reign of terror is over, Zod.
你的恐怖统治结束了,查德
I'm sending Lois home to the past...
我要把露意丝送回过去
...so she can warn us about your tower before it's ever built.
让她能够在查德塔兴建之前 警告我们
You chose to fight me.
你选择跟我作战
You forced me to unleash my power.
你丝迫我释出我的能力
We could have made this planet a paradise.
我们可以把这颗行星 建造成乐园
It always was, but you never gave humanity a chance.
它一直就是乐园 但你从来不给人类机会
Men have made you weak.
人类让你虚弱
If she travels back in time, the lives we know will cease to exist.
如果她回到过去 我们所知的生活就不存在了
You'll have destroyed our world.
你会毁了我们的世界
Clark! Clark!
克拉克!克拉克!
Lois, take the ring, put it on.
露意丝,戴上戒指
No. You have to, now.
不 你必须马上戴上
What if I never see you again?
万一永远见不到你怎么办?
You will.
一定会见面的
Welcome back, Clark. How's Lois?
欢迎你回来,克拉克 露意丝怎样?
She'll be up with a headache.
她醒来时会头痛
It's nothing a couple of aspirin can't handle.
吃几颗阿斯匹林就好了
I was able to isolate the cortex...
我隔离了脑皮质…
...where her synapses fired at an accelerated rate.
她的突触加速放电的地方
By injecting a chemical inhibitor, I effectively reset those cells.
我注射化学抑制剂 有效的重新设定了细胞
So her memories from the future are gone, right?
她对未来的记忆消除了吧?
If she had them under the influence of the machine, she won't now.
在机器影响下拥有的记忆 现在不会有了
Good.
很好
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表