Chloe has shut me out of Watchtower's systems, everything's encrypted.
克洛把我锁在瞭望塔系统外 一切都加了密
I'm sorry to hear that, Emil, but I have my own fires to put out.
我很遗憾,艾米尔 但我有自己的大火要扑灭
Do you know where Chloe is? She's gone.
知道克洛在哪里吗? 她走了
But she's activated laser tripwires around the system core.
但她在系统核心周围 启动了雷射陷阱
Oh, there are firewalls around firewalls around firewalls.
还有层层的防火墙
I can't get into it. I've tried every iteration.
我进不去,我试过各种方法
Emil, look, I want you to calm down. Just try to relax for once.
艾米尔,冷静一点 设法放松一次吧
Emil?
艾米尔?
Whatevs.
随便
This place goes nuclear, it is not my problem. Heh.
这地方发生核子爆♥炸♥ 也不是我的问题
I want you to go back to the way you were.
我希望你恢复原来的样子
There are no backsies in this lifetime.
这一生没有退路了
Where are you going? I need a brew.
你去哪里? 我需要喝杯酒
This job is way too stressful.
这工作压力太大
I need to figure out how to reverse this. I think I breathed in some meteor rock.
我要想办法逆转这些 我好像吸进了一点陨石
Dude, hasn't anyone ever told you not to inhale? Ha, ha.
老兄,没人叫你别吸气吗?
This is serious.
这很严重
It's like you and Lois are doing whatever I say but then I can't undo it.
就像你跟露意丝做我要你们 做的事,但我无法还原
Normally kryptonite only affects me, not other people.
克普顿石通常只影响我 不影响别人
Well, it sounds kind of like hypnosis to me.
好像是催眠状况
Oh, people are pathetic.
人真可悲
They're open to suggestion.
他们能接纳建议
I bet it's great with the ladies.
我想这对女士们很好
How do I stop putting people into hypnotic trances?
我要怎样才不使别人 进入榷眠状况?
Well, maybe you don't need to stop it.
或许你用不着停
Maybe you just need to chill.
或许你只需要冷静一下
Use it or lose it, Kent.
不使用它就让它消失,肯特
Come on, there's gotta be something out there that you're after. Huh?
拜托,必定有你追求的东西
There is one thing.
有一件事
Oh, Mrs. K, can I really?
肯谭ue766太,我真可以吗?
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
But actually, I'm wearing it right now.
其实我穿在身上
I found it in the back of your closet.
我在你衣柜里找到的
I know.
我知道
Clark will just love it.
克拉克会很喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
Mom.
妈
Okay, I have breaking news, sis. Brace yourself.
好,我有大消息 要有心理准备
I am getting married.
我要结婚了
Come on, Dad, can't we just hitch a carrier to Greece?
拜托,爸爸 不能搭便船到希腊吗?
I'm only getting married once.
我只结一次婚
Okay. All right, thank you.
好吧 好,谢谢你
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
Why would I make time for you?
我为什么要为你抽出时间?
You're trying to isolate me from my people.
你企图把我跟人♥民♥隔开
You lost your right to lead when you killed my father.
你杀我父亲就丧失了领导权
He was a brother to me.
他像我的兄弟一样
We had our differences, but I could never take his life.
我们有吱见,但我永远 不会杀他
I want you to tell me the truth.
我要你告诉我实话
Did you kill Jor-El?
乔艾尔是你杀的吗?
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
But I know who did.
但我知道是谁杀的
Tess Mercer.
泰丝玛瑟
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
Well, she obviously had her own agenda.
她显然有她的企图
She was the only one who knew where he was, the one who could finish the job.
只有她知道他在哪里 只有她能完成这件事
You are his firstborn.
你是他的长子
Only you can seek retribution.
只有你能报仇
I'm not gonna kill Tess.
我不会杀泰丝
It's the Kryptonian way.
这是克普顿人的方式
You cannot let this injustice stand.
你不能有仇不报
Kal-El....
凯尔
You knew when you started on this path that you had to get your hands dirty.
你踏上这条路时就知道 你必须把手弄脏
You must avenge him.
你一定要替他报仇
I can't. Ha, ha.
我不能
I tortured him.
我折磨他
I beat him black and blue.
把他打得青一块紫一块
I threatened him, and he still wouldn't give you up.
我威胁他,但他还是 不肯把你交出来
You were the son he never met...
你是他从来没见过的儿子
...and he was still willing to sacrifice his life for yours.
但还是愿意为你牺牲性命
He died protecting you, and you won't even defend his honor.
他为了保护你而死 但你却不维护他的荣誉
You don't think I want justice?
以为我不想讨公道吗?
You don't think I want revenge?
以为我不想后仇?
You don't think sometimes I wanna be a killer like you?
以为我有时候不想 当你这样的杀手?
I can't believe you piggybacked my cameras.
不敢相信你把我的摄影机 叠在一起
And I can't believe you actually managed to be of some use.
也不敢相信你居然有一点用
Go ahead, hack yourself silly.
你拼命当骇客吧
You'll never crack my system.
你永远破解不了我的系统
This isn't so much cracking as it is bleeding out.
这不是破解而是流血
This is the digital equivalent to the Ebola virus.
这是伊波拉病毒的数位版
You take down my firewalls...
如果攻破我的防火墙
...and you'll be exposing Clark to greater dangers than you can imagine.
就会让克拉克暴露在 你无法想像的危险里
I've done everything in my power to postpone this, but the day has come.
我已经尽全力拖延 但这一天来临了
The tower is ready. It's linked up to the satellites.
太阳能塔准备好了 已经跟卫星连上线了
The countdown has started, and in T-minus 18 hours...
已经开始倒数计时 18小时后…
...the atmosphere will turn red and the Kandorians will have their powers.
大气层会变红 而坎达人会拥有他们的能力
But I have lost my faith in Zod.
但我对查德失去了信心
If Clark joins them...
如果克拉克加入他们
...he can rule over all the Kandorians, even Zod.
他可以统治所有坎达人 甚至查德
But you and I have to work together.
但你我必须合作
That's quite the offer.
这是很好的提议
Let me think about it.
让我考虑
I'm sorry, but embracing the red skies definitely violates...
对不起,但拥护红色天空 绝对违反…
...my no-conspiring-with-baddies policy.
我不跟坏人合作的原则
Should have aimed a little higher.
应该瞄高一点
My father was murdered and I'm here to collect.
我父亲被谋杀 而我是来讨情的
Collect on what? Justice.
讨什么债? 公道
Or vengeance.
或是报仇
Just depends whose side you're on.
只是要看你站在哪一边
You confided in me, Clark.
你告诉我秘密,克拉克
You revealed your powers.
你透露了你的力量
You know I haven't told anyone your secret.
你知道我没有 把你的秘密告诉任何人
Only to sell me out to Zod and the others.
只是把我出♥卖♥♥♥给查德 和其他人
No.
不
So that you could lead them.
只是为了让你领导他们
You've seen the future, Tess.
你见过未来,泰丝
You know what happens.
你知道发生什么事
Which is why you have to join the Kandorians and defeat Zod...
所以你要加入坎达人 打败查德
...so he doesn't take your powers away.
免得他把你的力量夺走
He doesn't take them, Tess. Your tower does when it goes online.
不是被他夺走,泰丝 但你的太阳能塔连线时会夺走
No, the satellites just create a shield that filters the radiation.
不,卫星只是创造一个盾牌 过滤辐射线
And block the source of my power, giving them theirs.
遮住我的力量来源 而让他们有能力
You have to believe me.
你必须相信我
I had no idea that your powers disappear.
我不知道你的力量会消失
Don't worry, Tess.
别担心,泰丝
I'll save your world.
我会拯救你的世界
Just not with you in it.
只是你不会在世界上
Alia.
艾利亚
Why did you call me here?
为什么叫我来这里?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I did it in the name of Rao.
我是以劳尔之名做的
Jor-El, he thought we were abominations.
乔艾尔认为我们可恶
He would have destroyed us.
他会毁灭我们
You killed him.
你杀了他
Justice must be served.
必须主持正义
Mom, about the engagement, there was a miscommunication.
好,订婚是误会
They're gonna print a retraction.
他们会刊登更正放事
Sure, I'll tell her.
当然,我会告诉她
Okay, I love you too, Mom.
好,我也爱你,妈
My mom says, "When you're ready, you can borrow it."
我妈说 “等你准备好就可以借”
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表