Faora?
傅奥拉?
It's not a good idea to advertise you're from another planet.
宣传你来自另一颗行星不太好
You may feel more human than Kryptonian.
你或许会觉得更像人类 而不是克普顿人
This is who I am.
我就是这样
When you're out in public, it's better to keep those tags hidden.
在公开场合 最好把标签藏起来
How can you be safe when someone destroyed our tower?
有人摧毁我们的太阳能塔 你怎么会安全?
It could have been brought down by anyone.
可能是任何人破坏的
I don't even know who to trust anymore.
我甚至不知道谁可以相信
I know how much that tower meant to you...
我知道太阳能塔对你 意义重大
...but you can't change what happens in the past.
但你改变不了过去发生的事
Zod told us it was our salvation. And he was wrong.
查德说那是我们的救赎 他错了
Trust me, the future will be much brighter without it.
相信我,没有高塔 未来会更光明
Only one thing gives me hope.
只有一件事让我有希望
You found my sister and brought her back to me.
你找到我妹妹 把她带回来给我
Kal-El.
凯尔
It's Clark, remember?
我叫克拉克,记得吗?
You need to call me by my human name.
你要叫我的人类名字
Clark. It just sounds so alien.
克拉克,听起来很陌生
I came by to check on you both.
我来看你们两个
I understand how it can be, adjusting to a new home.
我了解适应新家可能很难
Without our powers, adjusting will be more difficult.
我们没有能力,更难适应
Faora, we have nothing to fear anymore.
傅奥拉,我们没有什么要怕了
He'll protect us.
他会保护我们
Go. They need you too.
走吧,他们也需要你
Sister, don't get your hopes up. He's in love with a human.
妹妹,别抱太大希望 他爱上一个人类
Close up and meet me across the street.
关门,然后到对街找我
You can drown your sorrows in one of their cappuccinos.
你可以喝杯咖啡解忧愁
Sorry, we're closed.
对不起,关门了
Hello?
喂?
Lois.
露意丝
What are you up to?
你在做什么?
Oh, you know, just juggling deadlines like I'm trying out for Cirque du Soleil.
你知道,只是在调整截稿时间 就像在尝试太阳马戏团一样
What about you?
你怎样?
You have a few pins in the air, yourself.
你也有一些没做完的事
Just making sure I don't drop any assignments.
只是要确定没漏新闻
Hello.
哈罗
You know, since we started seeing each other, we never really...
知道吗?自从我们开始约会 我们从来没有真正…
...see each other.
相处过
Maybe we should stop and smell the roses.
或许该停下脚步 闻闻玫瑰
I know where we can find some.
我知道哪里有玫瑰
Across the street, romantic caf?
对面的浪漫咖啡店?
I see a table for two in our future.
我看到未来的双人座
Clark.
克拉克
Who's the femme fatale?
致命的女性是谁?
An assignment that I can't put off.
不能再抱延的采访
Guess we should just hit the pause button on our rosy rendezvous.
我们的玫块约会 好像要暂停
Thanks. I'm sorry. It's fine.
谢谢,我很抱歉 没关系
No problem, Smallville. Go win a Pulitzer.
没关系,乡巴佬 去赢一个普立兹奖吧
I thought we agreed, the Daily Planet's off limits.
我们不是说好不能在“星球日报”吗?
I had no choice.
我没有选择
I didn't wanna risk Zod finding out that I was contacting you.
不能冒险让查德发现 我跟你连络
He doesn't trust you, Kal-El.
他不信任你,凯尔
But I think you're the only person that can find my sister.
但我想只有你能找到我妹妹
Vala? What happened?
薇拉?发生什么事?
She's been kidnapped.
她被绑♥架♥
Judging by the grim look on your face, I'd say you're not here for the peepshow.
从你的愁眉苦脸看来 你不是来看偷♥窥♥秀的
Who died? My billiondollar dream...
谁死了? 我的十亿美元美梦
...for an energy-efficient solar tower.
能源效率高的太阳能塔
And given what it's cost our company, I wanna know why you're not grieving.
而且公♥司♥耗费这么多成本 我想知道你为何不伤心
Um, I think we can come up with a fiscally responsible way...
我们可以想出一个 财务上负责的办法
...to make the future brighter, greener.
让未来更光明,更环保
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Or you're not shedding any tears because you're happy somebody torched that tower.
你不流泪或许是因为 你高兴有人烧毁那座塔
Hope you're not pointing a finger at me. Investigators concluded it was an accident.
希望你不是指控我 调查员的结论是意外
So it's just a coincidence then.
那么只是巧合
There was a time...
曾经有一段时间
...when I could stare into those big brown eyes of yours...
我直视你的棕色大眼珠时…
...and believe anything you told me.
相信你告诉我的一切
Those days are history.
那些日子成了历史
Well, believe me or not...
信不信由你
...I did what I did because you were bleeding the company dry.
我做那些事是因为 你让公♥司♥资金流失光了
Well, I'm glad to see that you suddenly care about staying in the black.
我很高兴看到你突然 在乎公♥司♥的盈亏
Oh, yeah.
是的
Because my divisions aren't the only ones wrecking the bottom line.
因为不只是我的部门 毁掉了底线
I had breakfast this morning with the CFO and he revealed...
我早上跟财务长吃早餐 他透露…
...that somebody at one of your subsidiaries is embezzling funds.
你子公♥司♥有人侵占资金
I suggest that you find the money drain.
我建议你找出那个漏洞
Stop the leak.
阻止资金流失
You're too late. I'm taking care of this.
你太迟了,我已经在处理
I've made sure the police know nothing and I've cleared up before the owner arrived.
我确保不让警方知道 而在主人到达前已经清理好了
Why don't you go back to saving humans, Kal-El?
你回去拯救人类吧,凯尔
I'm here to find Vala. Well, I don't want your help.
我来找薇拉 我不要你帮助
If you hadn't demanded we assimilate, Vala wouldn't be in danger.
不是你要求我们同化 薇拉不会有危险
You can't blame me for her abduction. You are to blame.
她被绑♥架♥不能怪我 当然要怪你
For sending everyone away from me.
你让大家离开我
No, you wanted to drive a wedge between me and my people.
不,你想分化我跟人♥民♥
And now Vala and the others are gone.
薇拉和其他人离开了
The others? Yeah.
其他人? 是的
Two other Kandorians are missing...
另外两个坎达人也失踪了
...taken the same way...
用同样方式带走
...their crest left behind as a warning to us all.
留下他们的族徽警告我们
Someone is hunting us.
有人在猎杀我们
And we can't defend ourselves because you will not give us our powers.
因为你不肯给我们异能 我们无法保护自己
I told you, I can't just give them to you.
我说过不能就这样给你们
And you've made sure to seal our fate by burning down my tower.
你烧掉我的塔 确定了我们的命运
The police may have written this off as an accident, but you and I both know the truth.
警方或许认为是意外 但你我都知道真♥相♥
At least have the courage to admit what you've done.
至少要敢作敢当
What I did was right. For the humans.
我做得对 对人类来说
For everyone. The Kandorians won't see it that way.
对大家 坎达人不会这样想
You'll never tell them. You don't know which ones have turned against you.
你永远不会告诉他们 你不知道哪些人背叛你
And the fact that that tower's down...
塔被烧掉之后…
...leaves you weaker than ever.
你比以前更弱
Think of me what you will...
随便你怎么想我…
...but know that because of your actions...
但你要知道因为你的行为…
...our people's blood is on your hands.
你手上沾了我们人♥民♥的血
Please. Please let me out. Please.
拜托,拜托让我出去
Oh, I don't want you contaminating anything, alien.
我不希望你污染任何东西 外星人
I'm not what you think I am. I'm not.
我不是你想像的东西 我不是
Oh, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I thought all of you had vanished off the face of the Earth.
我以为你们全都 从地球表面消失了
But when I spotted you and the others living among us...
当我发现你跟其他同类 生活在我们之间…
...pretending to be humans...
冒充人类时…
...I realized you wanna colonize our planet.
我发现你们想把地球当殖民地
No, you're wrong. You're wrong.
不,你错了,你错了
I'm human. I'm the same as you.
我是人类,跟你一样
Stop lying.
别说谎了
I'm gathering undeniable proof.
我蒐集到无可否认的证据
I'm gonna share it with the rest of the world.
我要告诉全世界
And when they learn the truth...
他们知道真♥相♥之后…
...all of you will be hunted down and exterminated.
你们全都会被追杀绝灭
Oh, God.
老天
No! No.
不,不
Oh, no. No, stop.
不,不,住手
No, please. No.
不要,拜托不要
Oh, no.
不
Just the interruption I was hoping for.
正是我希望的干扰
I like where this is going, Romeo, but you might wanna put on some softer music.
我喜欢这种发展,罗蜜欧 但应该放一悼炝酸音乐
This is not a booty call.
这不是圈套电♥话♥
I think Tess Mercer might be listening.
我想泰丝玛瑟也许在听
She's up to something and it involves you.
她有什么勾当而且牵涉到你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表