Okay, Clark, we have a carjacking over on Samson Street.
好,克拉克 参逊街有人劫车
On my way. Bad day for that guy.
我马上到 那家伙今天倒霉
Now we have a mugging on Halpert...
哈尔博特有人打劫
Got him. Nice one.
抓到他了 很好
And just around the corner, there's a... Done.
角落有一个… 办好了
Wow, that was fast, even for you.
即使是你也真快
Okay, cowboy, looks like we're all clear on the western front for now.
好了,牛仔 现在好像西线无战士
I'm handing the reins to John Jones.
我现在交棒给约翰琼斯
He's gonna patrol while I'm out of town with Lois.
他会巡逻 我要跟露意丝出城
Don't worry. I think Metropolis can handle one weekend without the Blur.
别担心,我想大都会 没有幻影也能撑一个周末
Now the real question is, can the Blur handle two nights with Lois?
真正的问题是幻影能够 应付露意丝两个晚上吗?
I think I'm up to the challenge. I'll have my cell, so if anything comes up...
我想我能应付这个挑战 我带着手♥机♥,万一有事…
Clark, it's one weekend. Enjoy it.
克拉克,只有一个周末,享受吧
I heard Bart's in town. You two should hang out.
听说巴得在城里 你们两个应该聚聚
Thank you for the not-so-subtle contribution to the Chloe Sullivan charity case...
谢谢你对苏利文慈善事业 不太委婉的贡献
...but Lois already made a kind donation in your name.
但露意丝已经用你的名义 慷慨捐钱了
I'm hanging up now. Bye, Chloe.
我要挂了 再见,克洛
Have fun. You too.
好好玩吧 你也是
Thanks. - Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Ah. Perfect timing. Articles are in, phone calls returned...
时机正好 稿交了,该回的电♥话♥回了
...and I am officially ready for our magical mystery weekend.
我准备正式度神秘周末了
Let's escape before Randall sends you on assignment. Where's your bag?
趁蓝德尔分配任务前逃走 你的行李在哪里?
Well, since you insisted on being a man of secrets...
你既然坚持当有秘密的人…
...I had to cover all my bases.
我只好做万全准备
There's snow angel, surfer girl, city chic.
有雪天使,卫浪♥女♥郎 城市美女…
How about countryside bed and breakfast? Good choice.
乡村民宿如何? 很好的选择
But since I'm assuming you don't mean the French countryside....
我想你指的不是法国乡村…
No. It's kind of Scottish, some place called the McDougal Inn.
不,是苏格兰式的 叫做麦道格客栈
I have your room all ready, Mrs. Green...
葛林太太,房♥间准备好了
...except you didn't say what size bed you'd prefer.
只是你没说喜欢多大的床
Make it a queen. - Okay.
皇后床好了 好的
Welcome to the McDougal Inn.
欢迎光临麦道格客栈
I got it.
我来
Did you see the latest crime rating? Lowest it's been in years.
有没有看最近的犯罪率? 多年来最低的
I just feel safer knowing he's around.
知道有他在会心安一点
Tell me a story, Daddy. All right. What about?
告诉我一个故事 关于什么的?
The Blur.
幻影
I know it's called a bed and breakfast, but missing dinner is a bust.
我知道这里只提供床和早餐 但不吃晚餐很糟糕
I'm starving. I already ate the granola bar...
我饿死了,已经吃了一条 壳片棒
...that's been at the bottom of my bag since I don't know when.
不知在我的包包里 放了多久的东西
We wouldn't be late if we hadn't driven 40 miles...
本来不会迟到 但我们开40哩的车…
...to see the world's largest ball of yarn.
去看世界最大的一团棉纱
You'll thank me later.
你将来会感谢我
Yes, can I help you?
是的,我能帮你吗?
Hey. Sorry about that.
喂 很抱歉
We're late. The reservation's under Kent.
我们来晚了,用肯特的名义订的
Oh, I apologize, but thanks to the storm, the room you reserved sprang a leak.
我很抱歉,但因为风暴的关系 你订的房♥间漏雨
I tried to call, but the line wouldn't connect. Our reception is horrible around here.
我企图打电♥话♥给你,但接不通 这里的收讯非常差
Well, that's fine. We'll take any room that you have available.
没关系,有什么房♥间都可以
There isn't one.
没房♥间了
Before I realized the pipe had burst, I gave the last room away.
发现水管破裂之前 我把最后一间租给别人了
Okay, well...
好吧,那么…
...let's hope that Mr. and Mrs. Green didn't quite finish unpacking.
希望葛林夫妇 还没有打开行李
The only inn they're gonna be staying at is called Holiday.
他们只肯住假日饭店
Lois. What room is it, exactly? Maybe I can fix the pipe.
露意丝,是哪一个房♥间? 或许我可以修水管
Um.... If you'd like to try. It's the last room on the left.
你想试也可以 左边最后一间房♥间
Great. That's what you get for not packing light, Lois.
好极了,这就是带 太多东西的结果
Sorry.
对不起
If you ask me, Great-Great-Great- Uncle Bevan had it coming.
如果问我,我会说 曾叔公毕文是活该
So, what did he do to deserve getting his face scratched off?
他做了什么事 要把他的脸刮掉?
Usurped his sister Siobhan's birthright...
他抢走他姐姐席邦的 与生俱来的权利
...took her crown and castle, and then killed her.
抢走她的皇冠和城♥堡♥ 然后杀了她
Oh, for a country that prides itself on men wearing skirts...
一个男人穿裙子 觉得自傲的国家
...you'd think they'd be more progressive.
应该很进步才是
According to legend, Siobhan felt so robbed of her life...
传说席邦觉得 人生被抢走太多东西…
...she wanted to return from the underworld and live again.
所以想从阴问回来 再生活一次
She was granted her wish, at a price.
她付出代价实现了愿望
Since she was betrayed by a man, she was cursed to kill men.
因为她被男人出♥卖♥♥♥ 所以受到诅咒要杀男人
Any that crossed her path.
她遇到的任何男人
Oh. Murder, misogyny and mayhem. I can see why you left that out of the brochure.
谋杀,憎恨女人和混乱 我明白你们为何在传♥单♥上没提
How about a cup of tea while you wait for your boyfriend?
等男朋友时喝杯茶吧?
How about we just take Mr. and Mrs. PDA's room...
我们何不住PDA夫妇的房♥间?
...because, you know, they obviously don't need it?
因为他们显然不需要
Just kidding.
只是开玩笑
I'll check on Clark. He is used to baling hay but I'm sure he's just bailing buckets.
我去看看克拉克,他习惯捆干草 但我相信他正在倒水桶
Okay.
好的
Clark, I don't care how bad it is. I survived a tent in Guadalajara. I can handle a...
克拉克,我不在乎多糟糕 我在瓜达拉加住过帐蓬…
...soggy room.
不怕潮湿的房♥间
Turns out the leak wasn't as bad as she said it was. I fixed the pipe.
结果漏水没有她说得严重 我把水管修好了
Clark Kent, my hero.
克拉克肯特,我的英雄
Too much?
太多吗?
You're perfect.
你完美
Is that the side of the bed that you like sleeping on?
你喜欢睡床的那一头吗?
Oh, why? Is this your side usually? Because that would be totally fine. I...
为什么?你通常睡这边吗? 因为没有关系,我…
No, I just thought that you....
不,我只是以为你…
I just want you to be comfortable.
我只希望你舒服
Oh, I will be.
我会的
I mean, I am.
我是说我很舒服
Okay. Bedtime.
好,睡觉时间
So, ahem....
那么
Don't let the bedbugs bite.
别被臭虫咬到
Sweet dreams.
祝你有甜蜜的梦
What the hell was that?
那是什么东西?
It's nothing to worry about, everyone.
各位,不必担心
What could have made that noise?
什么东西会发出这种声音?
There are wolves in the forest. Maybe it was one of them.
森林里有狼,或许是一只狼
Go back to bed. Everything's okay.
继续睡吧,一切都很好
Twist.
真巧
How can you be so, unh, about this?
这件事你怎么能这么…?
This is Chloe and Oliver together, here.
这是克洛和奥立佛在一起
Did you know they were dating?
你知道她们约会吗?
Of course you didn't. I didn't know they were dating.
你当然不知道 连我都不知道他们约会
We should sit with them.
我们应该跟他们坐
Or we can give them some space.
或者可以给他们一点空间
They obviously came out here to escape from everything, kind of like we did.
他们显然来这里逃避喧嚣 跟我们一样
I know I ran a verbal marathon last night, then I fell asleep...
我知道我昨晚话太多 然后我睡着
...but I promise, tonight is about the two of us.
但我保证今晚我俩独处
I waited for you to get ready for three hours.
我等你准备等了三小时
If it means being with you, I can wait forever.
但只要是跟你在一起 我可以永远等
Forever's a long time.
永远是很长的时间
Really? No.
真的? 不是
Oh, God.
老天
You know what we could do? We could pretend not to see them.
知道可以做什么吗? 可以假装没看到他们
Oh, come on, Ollie. Throw out the white flag. It's Lois.
拜托,奥立佛 抛出白旗吧,是露意丝
She makes Susan B. Anthony look like a quitter.
她让苏珊安东尼显得 像是半途而废的人
Hey, guys, come here.
嗨,两位,过来
Sit with us.
跟我们坐吧
Quiet weekend at home, huh?
这个周末家里很安静吧?
Trust me, we had no idea the two of you would be here.
相信我,我们不知道 你们会在这里
And we had no idea there was even a "you two," which I think is perfect.
我们也不知道有“你们两个 我认为很好
I think fate has brought us together.
我想命运把我们凑在一起
Well, it's actually....
其实是…
It's a little less fate, actually. More fame.
其实跟命运关系比较小 跟名气关系比较大
Fame. This is so far off the beaten path...
名气? 这里非常偏僻…
...even the society pages couldn't find Star City's most eligible bachelor here.
连社交栏的记者都无法在这里 找到星城的黄金单身汉
You mean ex-bachelor.
你说的是前单身汉
Okay, enough about that.
好,不谈这些
How did you guys manage to find the road less traveled?
你们怎么会找到 这么偏僻的地方?
I found their brochure at the apartment. I figured Lois wanted to come.
我在公♥寓♥里看到他们的传♥单♥ 我想露意丝打算来
What brochure?
什么传♥单♥?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表