This is Clark. Please leave a message...
我是克拉克,请留言
...and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回电
Clark, this is Chloe with message number one-too-many.
克拉克,我是克洛 我留言的次数太多了
I know trying to lead a contingent of Kryptonians looking for a lease on life...
我知道企图带领克普顿人 寻找新生活…
...is putting weight on your shoulders and I don't wanna add to that...
让你的肩膀很况重 而我不想增加你的负担
...but I'm still trying to set up an official meeting with our super-gang.
但我正在努力安排 跟超级帮派正式会谈
Clark, we're playing too fast and loose.
克拉克,我们太快太松散
We need to start taking this more seriously.
我们需要更认真看待
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Sylvester Pemberton.
我叫席维斯特潘柏顿
You and I share something in common. We're both trying to put a team together.
我们有共同目的 我们要组织一个团队
I don't know what you're talking about. You're the one they call Watchtower.
我不知道你在 他们称呼你
Watchtower?
观测塔?
Technology today makes hiding a whole lot harder, Miss Sullivan.
今天的科技使隐藏 变得难多了,苏利文小姐
When someone like you reaches out and plugs into so many outlets...
像你这样的人 在太多插座上插插头
...someone else is bound to pull out one of those cords...
总会有人扯出一条电线
...and follow it back to its source.
追踪到源头
You're lucky a friend did it first.
幸好是朋友先发现你
Friends?
朋友?
Friends don't sneak up on each other in a dark alley.
朋友不会在暗巷里 偷偷摸摸的接近
Is it just me or did it get really cold really fast?
只有我觉得冷 还是突然变冷了?
Unh! Hey.
喂
Stay down, Miss Sullivan.
别起来 苏利文小姐
Help! Somebody, help!
救命! 谁来救命!
They came after us.
他们追杀我们
They'll come after all of you.
也会追杀你们全体
Ch...
检…
Check...
检查
What? Check what? Check what?
什么?检查什么? 检查什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who's coming?
谁要来?
What has happened? Coming through.
发生什么事? 借过
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛,你没事吧?
Just some moderate frostbite and a little sleep deprivation.
只是中度冻伤 以及缺乏睡眠
Nothing a cup of hot cocoa and a nap won't fix.
喝杯热可可,小睡一下就好了
But the real question is, are you okay? I haven't heard from you in days.
真正的问题是你好吗? 好几天没你的消息
Yeah, we've been playing phone tag. Uh, no, phone tag implies two people.
是的,我们在玩电♥话♥捉迷藏 不,那要两个人玩
I've been playing phone solitaire. Not nearly as much fun.
我只是在玩电♥话♥独脚戏 没那么好玩
I'm sorry. I've been meaning to call... It's okay. No apology is needed.
对不起,我本来要打电♥话♥… 一没关系,不需要道歉
Protecting the streets of Metropolis...
保护大都会的街道…
...and chasing down Lois Lane is more than enough to juggle.
以及追逐露意丝 已经很难兼顾
Add to that, you're now leading the secret city of Kandor.
加上你目前又要领导 坎德尔人的秘密城市
I'm only helping them find their place here. They're trying to make Earth their home.
我协助他们在这里立足 他们企图把地球当作家
Like John Jones did when he got a job and became a detective.
就像约翰琼斯得到工作 当上侦探之后
So, what, you're expecting the Kandorians...
那么你指望坎德尔人…
...to just become firemen and short-order cooks?
当消防员和小厨师吗?
They need to make their own lives and then move on from there.
他们要自己创造生活 然后从那里出发
Officer? Yes.
警官? 什么?
These are the recovered personals.
这些是我回的个人物品
Who was he?
他是谁?
His name was Sylvester Pemberton, but other than that, I haven't got a clue.
他叫席维斯特潘柏顿 此外我什么都不知道
And his phone. All right.
还有他的电♥话♥ 好吧
But I'm gonna get one.
但我会查清楚
Hi, again. I just wanna make sure you have all my contact info...
嗨,又是我,我只想确定 你有我的联络资料
...in case you need anything. We're all set. Thank you.
万一你们需要什么 我们都有了,谢谢你
No!
不!
What do you mean? He can't be dead.
什么意思?他不可能死亡
Don't.
不要
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
My friend was murdered.
我朋友被人谋杀
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
不知道应该做什么
Do you wanna sit down?
想坐下吗?
What is wrong with you people?
你们的人有什么问题?
Us people?
我们的人?
The press. Haven't you vultures done enough to Sylvester?
新闻界,你们这些秃鹰 对席维斯特做得还不够?
I wasn't looking for a quote. I just... Just stay the hell away from me.
我不是要引述你的话,只是 离我远一点
What was that drama about?
在闹什么? 制♥作♥人:安妮柯非桑德斯
She obviously has a problem with reporters.
她显然对记者有意见
She's friends with Sylvester Pemberton.
她是潘柏顿的朋友
Pemberton knew about Watchtower.
潘柏顿知道观测塔的事
He wore some kind of weird uniform.
他穿很奇怪的制♥服♥
He had a weapon that could control light.
他有控制光线的武器
He was killed by ice from someone or something.
他被某种东西或某人 用冰霜杀死
I'm getting some serious wall-of-weird flashbacks here, Clark.
克拉克,我被很多 奇怪的回想包围
I know that you have a lot of things pressing right now...
我知道你现在 有很多急迫的事
...but this is a job for Clark Kent.
但这是要克拉克肯特 做的工作
His final phone call lasted 30 minutes.
他最后一通电♥话♥ 打了30分钟
It was with a guy named Wesley Dodds.
打给一个叫魏斯理陶德斯的人
You need to go check it out.
你要去调查一下
You dreamt about me, didn't you, Mr. Dodds?
你梦到我 对吧,陶德斯先生?
But that's what you do. You dream about killers.
那就是你做的事 你梦到凶手
It's time for the Sandman to finally have a good night's sleep.
沙人终于可以 好好睡一夜了
Oliver, you got my message.
奥利佛,你收到我的留言吗?
I got all 10 of them, Chloe. Where are the other super-friends?
十通全收到,克洛 其他超级朋友在哪里?
Waiting for them to ping me back. This is why I keep asking everybody...
正在等他们回电 所以我一直要求大家…
...to come up with some standardized trouble alert. The team needs structure.
想出一个标准化警报制度 团队需要有结构
Is that what we're lacking? You're really on a kick lately, Chloe.
这真是我们缺的吗? 你最近真的很活跃,克洛
Personal phone conversations, bank records, Amazon wish list.
和人电♥话♥交谈,银行纪录
Big Sister's watching.
大姐在监视
Is that my e-mail?
那是我的电子邮件吗?
I'll have you know that those messages between me and Canary were platonic.
你要知道我跟金丝雀之间的讯息全是精神上的
Can we skip your virtual love life and actually focus on the job here?
可以跳过你的虚拟爱情专心办事吗?
Gladly. Great.
很乐意 很好
Our victim's name is Sylvester Pemberton...
受害人叫做潘柏顿
...and he had a long criminal record.
他有一长串前科
Fraud, embezzlement and assault.
诈欺,侵占和伤害
He didn't have any family, but he did have a friend show up at the hospital.
他没有家人 但有一个朋友到医院
Courtney Whitmore. She's a sophomore at Blue Valley High...
柯特妮惠摩 她是蓝谷高中高二学生
...and, uh, she gets a big old D-plus for her attendance.
她旷课太多,被打丁等
She hasn't been to school in the last three weeks.
她三星期没上课
You don't think blondie's our killer, do you?
你认为金发女孩是凶手吧?
No, but I do think she knows something.
不,但我想她知道什么事
I wanna take a closer look at this glowing staff...
我想仔细看发光的东西
...the police have in evidence. We need to get it.
被警方当作证物 我们要拿来
We, meaning me, right?
我们”指的是我,对吧?
Hello?
哈罗?
Mr. Dodds?
陶德斯先生?
No bullets, just residual ice again.
没有子弹 又是只有残余的冰
So minus the patriotic hoodie, plus one gas mask...
除了少一顶爱国帽子 多一个防毒面罩外…
...and Dodds was killed the same way as Pemberton.
杀陶德斯的方式 跟杀潘柏顿一样
With what? Some kind of ice weapon?
凶器是什么?某种冰武器?
Evidence would suggest that weapon is more of a who than a what.
证据显示凶器是人 而不是东西
The ice samples we pulled from the first victim's wounds had human DNA.
从第一个受害人伤口中 取出的冰样本上有人类DNA
So the killer was some kind of metahuman with an icy touch.
凶手是某种冰冷的特异人?
Well, that explains my arctic ride in the dumpster of doom.
这可以解释我坐末日垃圾车 到北极旅行的事
Well, he certainly has interesting taste in victims.
他挑受害人的品味很有趣
But Clark said that the assailant left the letters J-S-A.
克拉克说凶手留下 JSA这几个字母
You have any idea what that means?
知道是什么意思吗?
Maybe it's a calling card.
或许是他的名片
Our cold-blooded cryo-killer definitely seems to have a score to settle.
冷血的冰霜凶手 好像要报仇
Well, what was Clark able to dig up?
克拉克查出了什么?
Nothing yet. When he checked in, he was still knee-deep in excavation...
什么都没有,他回来之后
...at the Daily Planet archives.
一直待在“星球日报”档案室里
Right. Uh, let me run more tests on this.
好,我要多做几种化验
And I'll see if I can help Clark unearth some answers about the elusive JSA.
我看能否帮克拉克找出 神秘JSA的一些资料
Didn't think we'd have to dig this deep.
没想到要挖这么深
Well, I couldn't find anything online beyond Sylvester Pemberton's rap sheet.
除了潘柏顿的前科外 网络上什么都查不到
Maybe they didn't want anyone else finding it.
或许他们不希望有人找到
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表