Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要:
I've picked out a nice font for my expos?
为揭发弊案的报导 选好了字体?
I actually had another headline in mind.
其实我还想到一个标题
"The Blur Murders Lois Lane."
“幻影谋杀露意丝蓝嗯”
No!
不!
I know you're out there somewhere.
我知道你在外面
I've been keeping an eye on you.
我一直在注意你
I have to see you.
我必须见你
How do you feel about phone booths?
你对电♥话♥亭有什么感觉?
Hello?
喂?
This is the Red-Blue Blur. I received your letter.
我是红蓝幻影 我收到你的信
What I've really been wondering is, what is it you need?
我一直在想你需要什么?
I need your help.
我需要你帮助
But you can't tell anyone about it. I promise.
但你不能告诉任何人 我保证
I wouldn't ask if it weren't a matter of life or death.
如果不侍ue80d关生死 我不会请求你
Welcome to Checkmate.
欢迎来到“将军”
We've been blocked by a new player.
新玩家阻档了我们
How do you get yourself into these things, Lane?
蓝恩,你怎么会惹上这些事?
Evening, sir. Good to see you.
晚安,先生,幸会
An honor, sir. Hey.
真是荣幸 嘿
The guy's inside, boss. Says he'll only show it to you.
那个人进去了,老闪 他说只能让你看
Wants to collect the milliondollar reward. Really?
想领百万美元赏金 真的?
Hi, Ray. Ladies.
嗨,雷伊 小姐们
Hey, doll face.
喂,娃娃脸
Hey, boss. Ha, ha. My old friend.
嗨,老板 我的老朋友
It's been too long. Ray, how you doing?
好久不见 雷伊,你好吗?
Hey.
嗨
Glad to have you back, Ray. Oh, good to be back, darling.
欢迎你回来 回来很好,
Your coat, sir?
你的大衣,先生
Thanks, sweetie. - Go right in.
谢谢你,甜心 直接进去吧
Well, as your ex-district attorney...
以前地方检察官立场…
...I'd like to thank you all for joining me in celebrating...
谢谢大家跟我一起庆祝…
...the national treasure that is our American justice system.
美国国宾 也就是美国司法体系
You know, they kicked me out of office...
他们把我踢出办公室…
...they charged me with attempted murder...
指控我企图谋杀
...they even tried to put me away for life, and yet...
甚至想判我无期徒刑 然而…
...here I am.
我在这里
So I understand you have something for me.
我了解你有东西要给我
What about my million dollars?
我的一百万美元呢?
Don't test me, son.
别考验我,孩子
Lois.
露意丝
Clark?
克拉克?
I told you to find the story...
我叫你们采访新闻
...not be the story.
没叫你们变成新闻
One of you wanna tell me what happened?
谁要告诉我发生什么事?
Let me guess.
让我精猜看
You two had a lovers' spat?
你们这对冤家吵嘴?
Clark and I don't spat. There was no spatting.
克拉克和我没吵嘴 没有人吵嘴
Lois is saying we try not to let our personal lives get in the way of our jobs.
露意丝的意思是我们尽量 不让私生活妨碍工作
Well, you don't have to try anymore.
你们用不着努力了
Because you're both fired.
因为两个都被开除了
Chloe.
克洛
Can you believe it? I'm early.
能相信吗?我早到
No, Lois, early is when you arrive at your destination by a set time...
不,露意丝,早到是 准时抵达目的地
...not when you see it seven blocks away.
不是在七个街口外看到它
Uh-uh. Nobody's raining on this girl's parade today.
今天谁都不能破坏我的好心情
Clark's taking me up to the roof tonight to do a little stargazing.
克拉克今晚要带我到屋顶上 看星星
Okay. That explains the 911 to the craigslist queen.
好,怪不得要向 网络社区女王求救
Long live the queen.
女王万岁
I can't believe you got one so fast.
不敢相信你这么快就买♥♥到
I kind of noticed that Clark has this thing for telescopes.
我注意到克拉克喜欢望远镜
Do you think he'll like it?
你想他会喜欢吗?
I think he'll love it.
我想他会爱死
But what is it exactly about a telescope that merits 76 trombones and a big parade?
望远镜为什么值得用76支 伸缩喇叭和大游♥行♥庆祝?
Well, tonight's the night.
就是今夜 制♥作♥人:汤姆傅瑞斯
In the words of the general:
套句将军的话…
"It's time to drop the L-bomb."
“投下震据弹的时候到了”
What? You mean to tell me that you guys haven't volleyed the word yet?
什么?你们还没有 互相表达爱意?
Among other significant relationship milestones.
也还没有到达其它 重要关系的里程碑
I don't know. Things used to be easier with Clark...
不知道,以前跟克拉克 在一起比较容易
...back when you'd wake up...
以前起床第一件事…
...and the first thing you'd do is check for a text or an e-mail...
就是看简讯或EMAIL
...and it'd be there waiting for you.
它们会等着我
Anyway, things have been different...
反正状况不一样
...ever since we decided we could keep secrets from each other.
自从我们决定可以 各自保留秘密以后
But that's all changing tonight.
但这一切今晚会改变
Wait a minute. Secrets? Changing? How?
等一等?秘密?改变? 怎么改变?
No more secrets.
不再保留秘密
It's time to take our baggage out of the closet.
摊开秘密的时候到了
I mean, if we L each other...
我是说如果相爱…
...then nothing should come between us, right?
那么不该让任何事介入吧?
Hey, do you ever check your voicemail?
喂,从来不检查语♥音♥留言吗?
Somebody missed breakfast in bed with Oliver.
有人怀念跟奥立佛 在床上吃早餐
I'm not here to talk about my love life. I'm here to talk about yours.
我不是来谈我的爱情生活 我来谈你的
Can't we stick to a topic like aliens assimilating the Earth?
能只谈一个话题吗? 例如外星人跟地球人同化?
This isn't about assimilating, Clark. Zod has powers now.
这跟同化无关,克拉克 查德现在有异能
And you told him all of your secrets.
你把你的秘密都告诉他了
This is not a good time to bring Lois in too.
现在也不是把露意丝扯进来的好时机
Lois? Yeah. She told me about your big date...
露意丝?是的,她告诉我今晚跟你的大约会
...where you both come clean with everything.
说你俩要互相坦承一切
I'm not gonna tell Lois anything.
我不会告诉露意丝任何事
I'm making Lois dinner tonight so she shares her secret.
我今晚替露意丝做晚餐 让她说出她的秘密
She's been keeping something from me. I didn't wanna spy on her.
她有事隐瞒我 但我不想监视她
It's been driving me crazy.
快把我逼疯了
So you're gonna seduce it out of her?
所以你要引诱她说出来?
You're the reason all of this is happening.
你就是引起这些事的原因
I have not called her as the Blur in months.
我没有用幻影身分打电♥话♥给她 那不重要
The second that your back-in-black alter ego asked Lois to lie about the Blur...
从你的分身叫露意丝 谎报幻影的事那一刻开始…
...was the day you asked her to lie to the person she loves, which is you.
你就在叫她骗她爱的人 那就是你
And she did.
她也做了
A relationship with secrets can never work.
各怀鬼胎的关系永远不会成功
Look at you and Oliver. Everything's out. Because we both understand...
瞧你跟奥立佛任何事都公开 因为我俩都了解…
...our relationship comes second to a higher calling.
跟更高的宗旨相比 我们的关系只是第二
Clark, you and Lois... Don't have to be any different.
克拉克,你跟露意丝… 用不着不同
Now, if Lois was gonna trust me tonight, maybe it's time I trusted her.
如果露意丝今晚信任我 我或许该信任她
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Did you already get my message?
收到我的简讯没?
Yep.
收到了
So we're still on for tonight?
今晚见面?
Definitely.
当然
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么?
A surprise.
惊喜
It's gonna be a long day.
今天会很漫长
Yep.
是的
How about a sneak preview?
偷瞄一下如何?
Sometimes I swear you have more than two hands.
有时候我敢发誓 你有两只以上的手
Either that kiss altered my sense of time and space...
不是接吻改变了我的时空成 就是这地方比平常忙碌
...or this place is busier than usual. It's a big news day.
今天有大新闻 跟新编辑有关系
Another editor? They should install a rotating door up there.
又换一个编辑? 那里应该装旋转门
Our illustrious owner has spun some big wheel of fortune in the sky...
我们英明的老板旋转天上的 大轮盘…
...to see who'd be steering the ship this week.
看这个星期要谁掌舵
Well, I guess I pulled the lucky number this week.
我猜我这星期抽到幸运号♥码
Franklin Stern. And this live wire must be...
法兰克林史特恩 我想这位必定是…
...the lovely and charming Miss Lane, I presume.
可爱迷人的蓝恩小姐
Miss Lane is an acquired taste.
蓝恩小姐是培养出的品味
It's just that ever since Tess went away, we've gone through a lot of editors.
只是泰丝离开之后 我们换了很多编辑
Well, not for long.
不会太久
The board just launched a global search for the next editor-in-chief.
董事会刚展开全球性搜索 要找下一位总编辑
I intend to make their decision very easy.
我打算让他们容易做决定
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表