Sorry about the heels. I need the inches.
抱歉穿高跟鞋 我需要高度
I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Look, either R.A.O. Incorporated...
我不确定这是好主意 要不就是R.A.0公♥司♥…
...is throwing a Valentine's party for their workers behind this wall...
在墙后面为员工开派对
...or they're running double shifts on a Saturday night. A total union violation.
就是星期六晚上加班 完全违反工会规定
Lois, I'm sure someone is keeping an eye on the situation.
露意丝,我相信有人 在注意这种状况
Bingo.
中奖了
They are moving more tech equipment into that building than NASA.
他们搬进大楼的高科技设备 比太空总署还要多
And if they're skulking around in the middle of the night...
如果半夜偷偷模模行动
...they are definitely hiding something.
绝对有所隐瞒
Nice teddy. Next time buy her a silk one. She's not 6 years old.
很好的玩具熊,下次买♥♥丝做的 她不是六岁笑孩
Lois, I think we should drop this story. You sound like you want it to yourself.
露意丝,我们该放弃这则报导 你好像想独占这则报导
Wait, is there something about that tower that you're not telling me?
等一等,高塔的事 你有什么没告诉我吗?
No.
没有
It's Valentine's Day.
今天是情人节
We should be out having dinner together, by candlelight.
我们应该一起出去 吃烛光晚餐
Valentine's Day is a smarmy Hallmark holiday engineered by executives...
情人节是主管们 创造出来的招牌节日
...to convince people to spend money on dead flowers and overpriced meals.
要大家花钱买♥♥死花 以及吃超贵的晚餐
But not you two.
但你们两个不是
Uh, yeah. Lois.
是的 露意丝
You're kind of overreacting, even for you.
即使是你,都反应过度
History has proven that if I embrace V- day in any romantic way at all...
历史证明只要我用 任何浪漫方式过情人节
...it always ends in disaster.
总会以灾难收场
Valentine for the lady?
替小姐过情人节?
No, thank you, she doesn't really... Uh, actually....
不要,谢谢,她真不… 其实…
What? I didn't have dinner.
什么?我没吃晚餐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Whoa. Heh. Easy with the pixie dust there, Tinkerbelle.
小精灵,少洒点魔粉
Looks like it's too late to file that story anyway.
好像来不及报导那则新闻了
It's never too early for nachos, and it's never late for hard-hitting journalism.
吃玉米片永远不嫌早 大新闻永远不嫌晚
Lois, maybe we should put our relationship before work just for tonight and...
今晚或许该把我们的关系 放在工作之前
Hold hands?
牵手?
You could come a-courting on your horse and buggy. All we need is a chaperone.
你可以坐马车来求爱 我们只缺一个监护人
Sounds mighty traditional. And what's wrong with that?
好像很传统 这有什么不好?
With all our crossed text messages lately, I thought maybe sometimes....
我们最近只是互传简讯 我想有时候…
I want us to have a more traditional relationship.
我希望有一点传统关系
Lane.
蓝恩
The R.A.O. Has scheduled a, uh, ribbon cutting for the solar tower in two days.
R.A.0.公♥司♥预定两天后 为太阳能塔剪彩
I'm gonna need the expos?now.
我需要现在揭发他们
Two days?
两天?
Maybe I should check on those building permits that you were talking about.
我或许该调查你说的 建筑许可
You wanted to avoid the whole Valentine's Day thing, right?
你想逃避情人节吗?
Anything for your career, sweetie.
为了事业可以做任何事,甜心
Lane?
蓝恩?
Here's the scoop, buddy.
这是独家新闻,朋友
A traditional woman does not spend her time in the office...
传统女人不会把时间 花在办公室里
...when she can be at home taking care of her man.
她可以在家 照顾男人
I quit.
我辞职
Hey, I was gonna ask you for the lowdown on your V-Day with Lois...
我本来想问你跟露意丝 情人节过得怎样
...but something about you being here tells me it didn't go over so well.
但你来这里表示情况不太好
Do you have the passports and ID cards ready?
护照和身分证准备好了吗?
Or we could get right down to business.
或许我们可以直接办正事
All the materials you would ever need to escape your life and start a new one.
给你逃避生活,重新开始 所需的一切物质
Thanks, Chloe. You're a lifesaver.
谢谢,克洛,你真是救命恩人
Heh. If you mean sweet on the outside and empty in the middle...
如果你说的是外表甜蜜 内心空虚…
...that's pretty much exactly how I feel right now.
那就是我现在的感受
I realize you're not on board with me helping the Kandorians.
你没有帮助坎达人
Yeah, well, you know how it is.
是的,你也知道状况
One of them skewers you to death in the post-apocalyptic future...
其中之一在末日前的未来 会刺死你
...you kind of lose interest. Oh.
你就会丧失兴趣
I may have overlooked their mistakes. Mistakes?
我也许会略过他们的错误 错误?
And by mistakes you mean building a tower so they give themselves powers?
你说的错误是建立高塔 让他们有能力?
I'm gonna lead them to a better place.
我要带领他们到更好的地方
The tower will be completed in two days.
再过两天高塔就完工了
Granted, they haven't got the satellites running to change the atmosphere but....
我承认改变大气的卫星 还没有运转,但…
Come on, Clark, we both know one of them killed your father.
拜托,克拉克 我俩都知道你♥爸♥爸是他们杀的
Look, maybe it would just be safer...
听着,安全的做法或许是…
...if we sent the Kandorians to the Phantom Zone.
把坎达人送到幽灵区
I know that you're saying that because you wanna protect people.
我知道你想保护人才这么说
But right now, I want you to focus on watching my back.
但目前我需要你在背后照顾我
Leave the rest of the planet to me.
地球的事交给我
Clark.
克拉克
I will protect you, no matter what it takes.
无论如何我都会保护你
Move those men to second.... Faora, Alia.
把这些人带到二… 傅拉,艾利亚
I have your papers.
我有你们的文件
It's your new life.
这是你们的新生活
You'll have your own identities.
你们有自己的身分
I misjudged you, Kal-El.
我误会你了,凯尔
I was born into the military.
我出生在军中
I never had a choice to live as a civilian.
从来不能选择过平民生活
We can't repay you.
我们无法报答你
Tell me who killed my father.
告诉我是谁杀我父亲
I know that Zod took him from Tess.
我知道查德从泰丝手中 把他带走
But was he the last one to see Jor-El alive?
他是不是看到乔艾尔 还活着的最后一个人?
I know you want justice, but be careful.
我知道你想讨回公道 但小心一点
Zod has a lot of loyal followers, and if you go after him, it'll be war.
查德有很多死忠追随者 如果你找他就会发生战争
Hey, sweetie-pie, welcome home.
甜心,欢迎回家
Lois, what's going on?
露意丝,发生什么事?
I moved in.
我搬进来了
But, don't worry, I'm camped out into the guest room until we get engaged.
别担心,我们订婚之前 我会住在客房♥里
Engaged?
订婚?
Move over Betty Crocker, I have got this cooking thing down.
让开吧,贝蒂克洛克 我把做菜的事搞定了
How's your pot roast?
你的红烧肉怎样?
Oh, it's delicious.
很美味
Wonderful.
好极了
It was really sweet of you to do all of this.
你做这些事真好
Well, I am just so proud of you for bringing home the bacon.
你带钱回家我以你为荣
The least I can do is cook it up in a pan.
我至少应该做菜
And, well, never let you forget that you're the man.
我永远不会让你忘记 你是一家之主
Lois, did something happen?
露意丝,发生了什么事吗?
You just seem so cheerful, I...
你好像很高兴,我…
Well, you said you wanted a more traditional relationship.
你说你想要比较传统的关系
And you were very persuasive.
你很有说服力
What if I miss the old Lois?
我怀念原来的露意丝怎么办?
It's too late.
来不及了
I quit my job at The Planet.
我辞掉了“星球日报”的工作
You did what? Yeah.
你做什么? 是的
Now, instead of being chained to a desk all day...
现在不会整天绑在办公桌上
...I get to be your ball and chain.
我可以当你的“加锁”
Lois, you can't quit reporting. That job is your life.
露意丝,你不能不报导 工作是你的生命
Well, now my life is with you...
我现在的生活是跟着你
...for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer.
不论好坏或贫富
Lois, what are you talking about?
露意丝,你在胡说什么?
Yeah, you're absolutely right.
是的,你绝对正确
What kind of adjective is "poorer"?
比较穷是什么形容词?
Somebody is gonna need an editor.
有人需要编辑
For their vows.
替他们修改誓言
Right.
对
You know, Lois, there's something at the, uh, office that I need to investigate.
露意丝,我要到办公室 查一件事情
All right, Mr. Cold-Feet, I'll keep the home fires burning.
好,冷脚先生 我会把家里的炉火烧旺
Rain check on talking about the big event for now.
婚姻大事以后再谈
You better make an honest woman out of me, Clark Kent.
克拉克,你最好把我变成 老实的女人
Security.
安全人员
I'm afraid they're otherwise engaged.
他们恐怕在忙别的事
Ah, no.
不
I like you just where you are.
我希望你留在原地
Then maybe you'd like to join me.
你想加入吗?
You're already in bed with someone else.
你已经跟别人上♥床♥
Kal-El.
凯尔
Wrong choice of bedfellows.
选错了枕边人
I'm moments away from completing my tower.
我的高塔就要完工了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表