...I finally have you in front of me and I don't know what to say to you.
你终于到我面前 而不知要跟你说什么
Please let me see your face.
请让我看你的脸
Lois, I'm just glad you're okay. I'm coming home right now.
露意丝,我很高兴你没事 我马上回家
Okay. I'll see you soon.
好,很快就见面了
Clark.
克拉克
This view really puts things in perspective.
这种景色让事情合理化了
Jimmy knew exactly what he was doing when he bought this place.
吉米买♥♥下这地方时 很清楚自己在做什么
I really miss him.
我真想念他
I took the easy way out, Chloe.
我选择容易的出路,克洛
I should have been there when you needed me.
你需要的时候我应该在
I'm sorry.
对不起
Clark, there's nothing easy about burying everyone you love in your past.
克拉克,把你爱的人 全都埋葬在过去并不容易
I'm afraid I haven't even done a very good job of that.
连这点都做得不够好
I've been trying to fill the void by hanging out on rooftops...
为了填补空虚 我企图在屋顶上…
...eavesdropping on people.
偷听别人的谈话
People who are connecting and living.
那些有联络和生活的人
Thinking, what's the point of protecting life...
我想保护生命有什么意义?
...if you've lost your sense on how to live it?
如果丧失了生活的感觉
Maybe I can't do this, Chloe.
或许我办不到,克洛
Maybe I can't completely stay away.
我也许不能完全隔绝
Stay away from her, you mean.
你的意思是离开她
Lois means something to you, something more.
露意丝对你有意义 很大的意义
So does this mean that Clark Kent is coming back for an encore?
这表示克拉克肯特 要回来吗?
I don't know.
不知道
But I can't let that life interfere with my training again.
但不能再让那种生活 干扰我的训练
Clark, lurking around building edges at midnight...
克拉克,午夜出没在屋顶上…
...pining after the life you gave up...
思念你放弃的生活…
...isn't exactly amping your hero performance either.
也不会加强你的英雄表现
You know?
你知道吗?
Maybe I was naive to think that you could turn a corner and never look back.
因为我太天真以为 可以转弯之后永不回顾
But either way, Kal-El needs his human disguise now more than ever.
不管怎样,凯尔现在 更需要他的人类伪装
Why do you say that?
为何这么说?
I went to the Planet to look at Lois' computer...
我到“星球日报” 找露意丝的电脑…
...and found that Tess had loaded it up...
发现泰丝在电脑上灌了…
...with serious spyware. She didn't hire Lois...
很厉害的间谍软体 她重新雇用露意丝…
...out of the goodness of her heart? She wanted to find where Lois has been.
并不是出于好心 她想知道露意丝到过哪些地方
If she figures out... She was in the future...
如果她发现… 她到过未来…
...and brought a Kryptonian who says I'll end the world.
带回一个说我会毁灭世界的 克普顿人
Tess already knows way too much about you.
泰丝已经了解你的太多事
We can't let her get to Lois' memories before you do.
不能让她在你之前 进入露意丝的记忆
Heartless bastard.
没心肝的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna be needing that.
我会需要这个
Clark Kent. You're back.
克拉克肯特,你回来了
I was beginning to think your family lived on some distant planet.
我还以为你家人住在 一个遥远的行星上
Must have really missed me.
你一定很想念我
Um, only because the guy who sat in your desk...
只因为坐你办公桌的人…
...was a certifiable psychopath.
是真正的神经病
Otherwise, I've been so busy, I didn't even notice you were gone.
不然,我最近很忙 甚至没有注意到你离开了
Missed you too, Lois.
我也想念你,露意丝
Anything exciting happen while I was gone?
我不在时有什么有趣的事?
Well, you'll never believe it...
你永远不会相信
...but I helped the Blur stop a homicidal maniac.
但我帮助幻影 阻止了一个杀人在
Really?
真的?
You know, I would love to hear about it.
我很想听你说
Okay.
好吧
Well, it all started when this guy showed up...
全是一个人出现引起的…
...with this major grudge against the Blur.
他非常怨恨幻影
He also happens to have these bionic arms...
他好像有一双生化手臂
...and a big, glowing rock for a heart, but that's way later on in the story.
心脏是一颗发光的大石头 但那是之后的事…
To think such a small rock could give someone so much power.
想不到一颗小石头 能让他有那么大的能力
Can he be revived?
可以让他复活吗?
The subject's operation has left him more machine than man.
动手术之后 他的机器成分超过人类成分
His vital signs have simply gone offline.
他的重要生命迹象 完全破表了
You have the coolest stuff. Wha...?
你有最酷的东西
Hey. - What?
喂 什么?
You work for me now, which means you knock before you enter.
你现在替我工作 所以要先敲门再进来
Did you find the Kandorians?
找到坎德尔人吗?
Check it.
你看一下
Look.
看吧
These symbols appeared all over the world...
这些符号♥出现在世界各地
...the same night that Zod arrived.
查德到达那个晚上出现的
Now, I don't have a definitive translation for them yet...
我现在还没有确实的翻译…
...but the design shares similarities to Kryptonian words...
但这些图案跟某些 克普顿字有类似的地方
...for blood, nobility and family.
代表血,高贵和家庭
Like a family crest.
像家族的族徽
There are more of his people out there.
外面有更多他们的人
How many of these did you find? Hundreds.
你找到几个这种东西? 几百个
Okay? And I think you might recognize this one.
好吗?我想你也许认得这个
But there's more. Look.
还有更多,你看
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表