Another secret identity, Mr. Teague?
这是你最新的假身分吗 帝克先生?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Why is it that when people are in trouble they run to South America?
为什么惹了麻烦的人 都喜欢往南美洲跑?
Young lady, when I chartered this jet, I was promised a discreet journey.
这位女士,上飞机前 我就表明飞行途中不想被打扰
I'm not interested in having a conversation.
所以我没兴趣跟你谈话
I'm not big on small talk either.
我也不喜欢跟人闲聊
I'd rather hear about Veritas.
我对真理会的事比较有兴趣
Who are you?
你是谁?
Someone that knows the Traveler...
一个认识旅人的人…
...and that you tried to destroy him.
还知道你想杀了他
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说些什么
You know...
你知道吗…
for the last surviving member of a secret society...
身为秘密组织唯一的生还者…
you're not a very good liar.
你说谎的技巧还真糟糕
The device that controls the Traveler, where is it?
控制旅人的装置在哪里?
Let me go.
放开我
We're 20,000 feet up, Mr. Teague. Tell me where the device is...
我们现在在两万尺高空,帝克先生 告诉我那个装置在哪儿…
or you'll start your descent early.
不然你就会提早降落
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
One last chance.
最后一次机会
Tell me where the device is.
告诉我装置在哪儿
Lex Luthor.
莱克斯路德
He might have the answers you're looking for.
他可以告诉你
Enjoy the rest of your flight.
好好享受接下来的旅程吧
REGAN: Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Has the team reached the target?
小队达成目标了吗?
We lost contact an hour ago.
小队一个小时前就失联了
They may have run into a bad patch of weather, some interference.
他们可能碰上坏天气 受到了干扰
The satellite shows clear skies over the Arctic.
卫星显示北极圈附近天气晴朗
They were less than 10 miles away when the signal cut out.
讯号♥消失前 他们的距离不到十哩
We tried to get a visual, but there's no sign of them. Just like the last team.
我们想接通视讯,可是看不到他们 情况跟之前的小队一样
I thought the Bermuda Triangle was somewhere a little more tropical.
百慕达三角洲 不是应该在热带地区吗?
People don't just vanish ott the face of the planet.
人不会无故消失在地球表面
Find them.
快找到他们
Sorry. Hey, boss.
抱歉 嗨,老头
It this is about my article proposal, I got an idea:
我想到一个新闻题材
A two-page spread of color glossies from the Kiwatche caves.
两面彩色翻页的 奇瓦基洞穴照片
It'll make National Geographic look like a travel brochure.
会让《国家地理杂♥志♥》都相形失色
We'll talk about your proposal later.
新闻的事晚一点再谈吧
Oh. Okay.
好
My phone call to the Department of Domestic Security...
因为我打电♥话♥到国土安♥全♥部♥…
kept Chloe out of federal prison.
克洛才能免于牢狱之灾
Now I need your help.
现在,我要你帮我的忙
What do you need?
什么事?
Lois Lane ott my back.
不要让露意丝蓝恩再来烦我
She's been asking too many people too many questions.
她到处问了太多问题
What can I do? Lois isn't exactly a pushover.
我要怎么做? 她才不会听我的
It's impossible to break her press power.
没人能强迫她 改掉追根究底的习惯
I'm well aware of your limitations.
我知道你能力有限
Just help her find some information.
我要你提供她一些资料
Is any of this true?
这些是真的吗?
What matters is you make her believe it's true.
只要你说服她相信 那就是真的
So you want me to lie?
你要我说谎?
I want you to do whatever it takes.
我要你想尽办法说服她
Oh.... Lex. Jimmy.
莱克斯 吉米
It would be tragic it the DDS decided Chloe was a threat to national security after all.
如果国土安♥全♥部♥发现 克洛对国♥家♥安♥全♥有威胁就不好了
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Get the lead out, SmalIville. Opportunity is knocking on your door.
准备一下,小镇先生 你的机会来了
Come on in, Lois.
请进,露意丝
Big news. An intern just got promoted to Chloe's old desk.
我有好消息 报社一个实习生去接克洛的职位了
I'm happy that someone took my best friend's job?
有人抢了我好朋友的职位 我该感到高兴吗?
Absolutely, because it opens up a spot in the bullpen.
当然啊,这代表公♥司♥需要新人
And guess whose name is written all over it.
猜猜看谁是最佳候选人?
Clark Kent.
克拉克肯特
Got your application right here.
快把履历表送过来吧
That's never gonna happen.
我不去
Now it you would excuse me, I have chores to do.
不好意思 我还有事要忙
Seriously, Clark, don't you think you're destined for greater things in life...
克拉克,你不觉得 自己应该有更大的成就…
...than working on a farm?
而不是一辈子待在农场工作吗?
Even it I wanted the job, Lois, I'd never work for Lex Luthor.
就算我要找工作 我也不会替莱克斯路德做事,露意丝
Okay. Then why were you such great friends with the guy?
好,那为什么你跟他 以前是那么好的朋友?
Looking into Lex's past, I found out just how far you two go back.
我查了莱克斯的过去 发现你们以前是好朋友
You're nothing alike.
你们两个一点都不像
Why were you so close for so long?
为什么交情那么好?
Sometimes, people don't turn out to be what you thought they were.
有时候,知人知面不知心
Lois, it you're gonna continue working for Lex, promise me you'll be careful.
露意丝,如果你要继续帮莱克斯工作 答应我要小心一点
It I didn't know any better, Smaliville, I'd think you were worried about me.
要不是我够了解你 不然我会以为你在担心我呢
Hey, Lois.
嗨,露意丝
Can I talk to Clark for a second?
我可以跟克拉克单独谈谈吗?
Yeah, I think we're done here.
可以啊,我们谈完了
Just think about your future, okay?
好好想想自己的将来好吗?
So a private jet just went down over upstate New York.
一架私人喷射机 在纽约州北部坠毁
Three bodies were recovered and one was identified...
三具尸体被寻获 其中一个是…
as Edward Teague.
爱德华帝克
CHLOE: I used every skill in my arsenal.
我试了所有的办法
Once I found out about the plane crash...
一知道飞机坠毁的消息…
...I made my way into the NTSB mainframe.
就骇入委员会的主机
According to the flight plan, they were on their way to Buenos Aires.
根据飞行计划 他们要前往布宜诺斯艾利斯
They were in the air an hour...
飞机在空中飞行一个小时…
...when something shot out of the cabin like a missile.
之后突然有个东西 跟飞弹一样从机舱射出去
What do you mean, shot out?
什么意思?射出去?
The copilot went to the back...
副机长到机舱去查看…
to find out what was going on and he was knocked unconscious.
结果遭受攻击失去意识
Do they have any idea what it was? No.
他们知道那是什么吗? 不知道
They found the black box and I was able to download this audio.
他们找到黑盒子 我下载了声音纪录
PILOT[ON RECORDING[: Something's wrong. Felt like a collision in the cabin.
不知道哪里出了问题 机舱似乎遭受撞击…
We're losing air pressure. I'm going back to take a look.
气压正在降低中 我去后面看看
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
After that it's all garbled.
之后的声音都是杂音
I tried running it through the filter a dozen times but I could only come up with noise.
我试着过滤声音 但还是只有一堆杂音
Play it again.
再放一次
KARA[ON RECORDING[: We're 20,000 feet up, Mr. Teague.
我们现在在两万吸高空,帝克先生
Tell me where the device is...
告诉我那个装置在哪儿…
...or you'll be starting your descent earlier than expected.
不然你就会提早降落
Kara. Kara?
是卡拉 卡拉?
What's she doing with Edward Teague?
她怎么会跟爱德华帝克在一起?
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I just heard her threaten to bring the plane down.
我听到她威胁要让飞机坠机
We both know how reckless she can be when she's angry.
你跟我都知道她愤怒时的威力
Maybe she found out that Teague was after you again.
搞不好她发现帝克要对你不利
There must be some other explanation, Chloe. She's not a killer.
一定是因为其他的原因,克洛 她不会随便杀人的
Look, Clark, I'm a tan of Kara's as well...
克拉克,我也很喜欢卡拉…
...but unless you're hearing things, it sounds like she caused that accident.
但看来这个意外 的确是她造成的
Remember what you said when she first got here?
还记得她刚来的时候 你对她说了什么吗?
Just about every Kryptonian you've met turned out to be a cold-blooded killer.
你说每个你认识的克普顿星球人 最后都变成冷血杀手
I know her.
我了解她
She's my cousin.
她是我堂姐
She's not a killer.
她不会杀人
I just need to find her.
我得找到她
Is there any more audio?
还有其他的声音被录下吗?
There's a little more noise.
都是杂音
What is it?
那是什么?
She's going after Lex.
她要去找莱克斯
What are you doing here, Kara?
你跑来这里干嘛,卡拉?
Trying to protect you.
保护你啊
By threatening to kill Edward Teague?
你竟然威胁要杀了爱德华帝克?
I heard the recording. Those men are dead.
我听了黑盒子的录音 那些人都死了
Tell me you're not responsible for their plane going down.
告诉我不是你让飞机坠毁的
It's Teague's fault.
那都是帝克的错
It he hadn't gone after the Traveler, he'd still be alive.
如果他不追查旅人的下落 就不会死了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表