And it's who I wanna be.
那是我想要的特质
I'm proud I was raised to care about people. And I'm not gonna apologize for it anymore.
我有幸从小被教导要关心他人 我再也不会为此道歉!
I know.
我知道
But this creature was discarded at birth as a poor imitation.
但这个怪物打从出生就是个 复♥制♥品般的弃充
He was shown no compassion, no conscience.
他没有同情心,没有良知
Therefore he has none.
他什么都没有
He knows only one thing:
他只知道一件事…
Survival.
生存
How do I stop someone who has all my powers and none of my weaknesses?
我该如何阻止一个拥有我全部力量 却没有我弱点的人?
By opening your eyes to what you take for granted every day.
好好审视你视为理所当然的每件事
Your faith in humans...
你对人类的信念…
is not the only thing that gives you strength.
并不是唯一给予你力量的东西
The yellow sun.
黄色的太阳…
That's why his face distorted when he got into the light.
所以当他面朝光线时 他的脸才会呈破裂状
That may be the only way to defeat him. I can help.
那或许是唯一击败他的办法 我能帮助你
But it is your battle.
但这是你的战役
The section of the dam where the rock is stored shouldn't have been compromised.
存放陨石的那部份水坝应该没有被摧毁
The meteor rocks are in there.
陨石就在那里面
I may have tracked you around the globe, but clearly, you're not a native.
我或许追踪你跑了整个地球 但很明显你并不是地球人
Where are you from?
你打哪来的?
And why did you only replicate Clark?
为什么你只复♥制♥克拉克?
Now you got a decision to make, Lex.
你现在得做出决定,莱克斯
What's more important?
到底什么比较重要?
Destroying me...
摧毁我…
or solving the mystery of Clark Kent?
还是解开克拉克肯特的谜团?
Wrong decision.
错误决定
You had the existence I could only dream of.
你的存在是我梦寐以求的
Every pleasure...
你大可以随心所欲…
at your disposal, and you wasted it.
呼风唤雨 但你却轻易浪掷
You don't deserve this life, Clark.
你根本不值得过这份人生,克拉克
But I do.
但我值得
Come on.
来吧
Hey.
嘿
Is that all you got?
你就只有这点本领?
You're no match for my strength.
你根本不是我的对手
MAN[OVER RADIO[: The fairy-tale marriage of Lana Lang to Lex Luthor ended in tragedy.
蓝拉娜和莱克斯路德的童话式婚礼 最后以悲剧收场
Sources say the billionaire is the prime suspect in the explosion...
根据消息指出 这位亿万富豪是这场…
...that cut short such a vibrant young life. CHLOE: Clark?
夺走年轻生命爆♥炸♥案的主要嫌犯 克拉克?
Police say Lang's vehicle exploded upon ignition...
警方表示蓝的车子在启动时 便引发爆♥炸♥…
...from what is believed to be a car bomb behind a local coffeehouse.
据信是汽油弹 发生于当地咖啡店后面
According to wire services, a funeral date has yet to be set.
根据外电报导 葬礼日期尚未敲定…
Although no witnesses have come forward...
虽然未有任何目击证人出面…
...Lex Luthor was apprehended near Reeves Dam, the source of the recent flooding.
莱克斯路德在不久前引发洪水的 瑞夫斯水坝附近被逮捕
I know you wanted to be alone, butLionel Luthor is unaccounted for.
我知道你想独处,但是… 本案与李涅路德无关
I thought I'd come by and see it I can get more than two words out of you.
我过来看看你是否肯开口讲几句话
Thanks, Chloe. I think I'll take a rain check.
谢了,克洛 改天再说吧
Yeah, I guess you deserve a little bit of peace and quiet...
我想你是应该一个人静静独处…
after sending the evil Bobbsey Twin to the sunny side of Mars.
在你把那个邪恶复♥制♥品击向火星之后
Who's to say he's any more evil than I am?
谁说他比我邪恶?
Unless you have a second secret identity that I don't know about, I...
除非你有第二个我不知道的秘密身分 我…
Chloe, when I heard about Lana, I went to find Lex.
克洛,当我听到拉娜的事 我跑去找莱克斯…
And I wasn't gonna let him leave there alive.
我原本并不打算留他活口
The irony is, I think it was the first time I ever...
很讽刺的是 那是我第一次…
really understood Lex.
真正了解莱克斯
Loving someone is hard. It's difficult.
爱一个人很难 真的很不容易
But hate...
但是仇恨…
hate is so...
仇恨却是那么…
clean.
纯净
Maybe you need to feel this right now.
或许你现在需要这么觉得
I mean, anger is a natural human emotion.
愤怒是人类很自然的情绪反应
Well, that's just it.
正是如此
When that phantom was trying to kill me and I was staring into my own eyes...
当魔灵试图杀我时 我直视他的双眼…
I saw the monster that I could become it I wanted to.
我看到自己可能成为的野兽 如果我想要的话
It was a reminder that I am not human.
那提醒我自己并不是人类
Tell that to every person you've ever saved.
你去跟每个被你拯救的人说啊
Clark, whether you wanna see it or not, you're one of us now.
克拉克,不管你愿不愿意这么想 你已经是我们的一分子
And the fact that you're from a galaxy, far, far away...
而你来自遥远星球的这个事实…
just adds character.
让你更具特色
And you know what? I'm here.
你知道我一直都支持你
No matter what side of nature or nurture happens to be winning out.
不管最后出线的是 先天或后天的你
It goes both ways, Chloe.
你也一样,克洛…
Whatever happened in that dam...
不管在水坝发生了什么事
you ended up in a morgue.
你最后被送进停尸问
Yeah, it was nothing.
那没什么
I'm just saying that when you're readyThanks.
当时你已经…
LOIS: Clark?
克拉克?
There you are.
你在这里
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
For what?
原谅什么?
Don't make me relive it. It was traumatizing enough the first time.
别让我重温恶梦 经历过一次就够可怕了
And by the way, you've got some explaining to do there, missy.
还有,你得好好向我 交待个清楚,小姐
Lois, I'm sorry.
露意丝,对不起…
LOIS: I know you are.
我知道你很抱歉
And I know you didn't mean it.
我知道你并不是有意的
You were just in shock.
你当时吓坏了
I heard about Lana on the news.
我从新闻上得知拉娜的事
Clark, I'm so sorry.
克拉克,我真的很遗憾
Look, all I can say is...
听着,我只能这么说…
...at first you don't know how you'll ever make it through...
一开始你会觉得不知该如何渡过…
but somehow you do.
但是你可以的
Just trust me on this one.
相信我这一点
But it you ever grab my ass again...
但是你若敢再捏我屁♥股♥的话…
I will be taking your hand with me when I go.
我就把你的手扯断!
Okay?
好吧?
Your father would be proud.
你父亲应该会很以你为荣
He did everything he could to prepare you...
他尽全力帮你做好一切准备…
.but bravery...
但是勇气…
is not something you can learn.
并不是可以学习获得的
How much bravery does it take when you're getting pummeled?
当遭受打击时需要多少勇气呢?
Kal-El...
凯尔…
you could've ignored all the phantoms that escaped the Phantom Zone.
你大可避开所有从魔灵界逃出的魔灵
But you chose to take responsibility and stop them.
但是你却主动出面阻止他们
Even one more powerful than you.
即便对方比你更为强势
In a weird way, he may have been right.
或许他说得没错…
Maybe I have allowed myself to become weak.
或许是我让自己变得脆弱
Caring too much about everything, everyone here.
太过于关心每件事,每个人
You've learned a lot from your time in SmalIville.
你在小镇学到不少东西
These people...
这些人…
...have made you who you are.
成就了现在的你
They won't always be here.
他们不会永远在这里
Losing Lana made me realize, no matter how close I get...
失去拉娜让我了解到 无论多么亲近…
someday they'll all be gone.
总有一天,他们都会离开
And all the time that I've spent ignoring my destiny...
长久以来,我一直忽视我的命运…
trying to be something I'll never be:
试图当我永远不可能成为的…
Human.
人类
[MANDARIN-R3]
[ENGLISH SDH]
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表